[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game expects you to have extensive knowledge of shakespeare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Sh3_boxart.jpg (16KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
Sh3_boxart.jpg
16KB, 256x320px
>game expects you to have extensive knowledge of shakespeare for a puzzle 10 minutes in
Who okay'd this?
>>
>Piano puzzle at school in 1

FUCK RIGHT OFF WITH THIS
>>
>>387267243
>game wants you to compare gory murder with a number pad
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 363x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 363x411px
>>387267243
yeah, cool fucking story or what ever OP, real fucking neato NOW POST HEATHERS.
>>
>>387267243
I didn't have an issue with it.

Thank you based private Catholic school.
>>
>>387267295
That was easy as fuck anon and I don't even know how to a piano
>>
>>387267295
Nah, the piano puzzle might be the "hardest" one in the game, but it wasn't that hard at all. You are given all the clues needed to connect the dots, only brainlets struggled with it. Now, that Shakespeare puzzle was bull fucking shit.
Somebody post that pasta about Harry lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling while listening to Heather's moans while masturbates.
>>
>>387267295
I was stuck on this for weeks
>>
>>387267243
Only if you play on the hardest puzzle difficulty
>>
>>387267295
That puzzle was easy. It didn't even require any knowledge of music.
>>
>>387267243
>extensive knowledge
>literally only need to recognize two of the plays
>all the plays involved are basically Shakespeare's most well known works

brainlet detected
>>
File: trapmaster.jpg (153KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
trapmaster.jpg
153KB, 760x596px
>>387268862
>Struggled with one of the last puzzles that had zodiacs
>Tried for almost an hour to connect the numbers with the months they represent
>Friend pointed out the legs, immediately feel retarded.
>>
>>387268908
But how? I'm genuinely curious how you got stuck on it for weeks.
When you touch the piano, you can already tell that certain keys make a different sound, and then you just have to correlate the color of the keys to the story in the blackboard.
>>
>>387268908
Reminder games at that gen were designed in part so it would hinder a player who rented the game and could not finish it in the rental period. This way you buy the game or at least the stategy guide or both
>>
>>387267295
The thing about the piano puzzle is the fucking title of the poem is the most important thing about it - "Birds WITHOUT a Voice", I spent like 20 minutes trying to play only the working keys because I forgot the title of the poem and was only taking into account the poem itself.

A great puzzle though, it really makes you feel stupid when you don't get it.
>>
>>387267295
get gud
>>
>>387267243

Maybe don't set the puzzles on hard if you're a brainlet?
>>
>>387269308
>Struggled with one of the last puzzles that had zodiacs
Now that you mention the zodiac puzzle, I tried to find a solution to it for hours, but I lost my patience and just solved it by trying all possible combinations. In the end it took me at most 15 minutes.
>Friend pointed out the legs, immediately feel retarded.
When I read about how to solve that puzzle I felt retarded too, and probably am.
>>
>>387269697
Well to be fair most of Silent Hill puzzles require some thinking. I wasn't expecting a late game puzzle to require Kindergarten tier bullshit.
>>
>>387267243

I like Silent Hill 3 because unlike 99.99% of survival horror games, its hard mode puzzles are actually legitimately quite hard. Hard enough that most walkthroughs/guides/FAQs give the wrong reasoning to the answers because the guide writer couldn't actually figure them out properly, so he looked up the answer somewhere else instead.
>>
I got the piano one as a kid but got stuck for 2 years with the water sample in RE3
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.