[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scorn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Are you excited about the upcoming first person horror game Scorn?
>>
I've never heard about this until now. Gimme some info
>>
>upcoming
So in a few years?
It's been a sponsor on hte EZA podcast for more than year now
>>
File: 709630328_preview_Scorn 1.jpg (429KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
709630328_preview_Scorn 1.jpg
429KB, 1920x1080px
is it ever coming out? It's been like what, year or two since reveal?

>>387264971
there's very little info avaiable, but plenty of fancy teasers. Clearly inspired by H.R. Gieger.
>>
>>387264489
I was initially really interested in both this and Agony.

Still waiting on both.

I'll probably buy them both when they come out in 2025.
>>
File: scorn.jpg (261KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
scorn.jpg
261KB, 1280x1280px
>>387264971
>a world made of meat
>you're a sack of meat
>your weapons are organic combos of flesh and bone
that's all we go so far
>>
>>387265162
agony is just a really dark hide-n-seek simulator
>>
There's something about the game's disgusting visuals that makes me think that I won't be able to play it for too long. It will either get old fast, or I'd never get used to how gross everything is. Either way I'm not all that excited.
>>
>>387264489
Can you actually fight back or is it another run and hide type of game?
>>
>>387264489
Wow! That looks great.

What other new and interesting features does this game offer?
>>
Is this the one with the titty demon?
>>
>>387265395
>Can you actually fight back
Yes, they talked about that and showed atleast one gun in trailer, man
>>
>>387265472
That's Agony
>>
>>387264489
It looks plain gross and try hard.
>>
>>387264489
It better not me another walking simulator or I'm going to be mad.
>>
>>387265325
>hide-n-seek simulator
That's what horror is now, anon. Accept it.
>>
>>387265860
>try hard
The perfect description for this I think.
>>
>>387265860
and this is why the fps genre is dying. lame people like this.
>>
>>387265325
>hide-n-seek simulator

It looks a lot better than that. At least its in a unique environment and not "haunted house/mansion #3622"

>>387265860
Try hard? How is it "try hard". We don't even know anything about it beyond the visuals, fuckface.

>>387265921
RE7 did a good job bringing combat mechanics to the hide-n-seek style of game.

>>387266074
Well then you're a dumb cunt.
>>
/who???
>>
Dude gore lmao
>>
>>387266307
that is not the reason
>>
>>387264489
the videos for this and Agony had me interested in both, but i'm not holding my breath for either to come out anytime soon. not even worth thinking about them until there's a release date.
>>
>>387266332
>It looks a lot better than that. At least its in a unique environment and not "haunted house/mansion #3622"
soma tried that and it still played like shit. at least the story was somewhat entertaining but ill still never get that time back
>>
What was that one where it's set in WW1 trenches or something
>>
>>387266720
ad infinitum
>>
>>387264489
If it comes out one day, I saw the first trailer for that game in 2014.

I'm more excited for Agony because we see actual development and we've seen what the game is like.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.