[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIREFLY COULD YOU SHINE YOUR LIGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: SvR Box Art.jpg (45KB, 320x458px) Image search: [Google]
SvR Box Art.jpg
45KB, 320x458px
FIREFLY
COULD YOU SHINE YOUR LIGHT
>>
File: italright.png (581KB, 1000x1032px) Image search: [Google]
italright.png
581KB, 1000x1032px
HERE TRY DIS
GOOD?
IT ALRIGHT
>>
>>387265049

it remind me of meat boy? xD well memed dude dubs get btw
>>
>>387263885
Why don't people like this one?
>>
>>387263885
Bra and Panties match made me learn how to fap.
>>
>>387266529
It's less that this one is bad and more that its sequel shit all over it and became the definitive WWE game for the 2000s
>>
Dig Dig Diggity
Dig Diggity Dog
>>
File: WWECube2004_BOX.jpg (371KB, 596x829px) Image search: [Google]
WWECube2004_BOX.jpg
371KB, 596x829px
>>387263885
This one was better
>>
>>387267621
>Here Comes The Piss
>>
File: summerslam2003.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
summerslam2003.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
anyone still watch WWE? i have network but i have only been watching matches from the late 90s.
>>
>>387266529
Because it was a poor sequel to Here Comes The Pain, and the SvR 2006 completely destroyed it
>>
>>387266529
It was a downgrade from HCTP. It added some new gimmick matches, but got rid of the more open ended career mode in favor of a limited storylined one, removed a bunch of moves for no real reason, and had a weak roster in comparison to HCTP or 06.

>>387269187
Kind of sad how DoR2 had a lot more stuff, but the loading times were murder. Making a wrestler in that game was an absolute pain. I did love how you could interrupt moves.
>>
>>387270163
All WWE games on Gamecube you could interupt moves but DoR2 was pure cancer.

>Setting up the special move.
>Both AI come shoulder tackling you.
>Stamina system.

The blood system and the fatal four way last man standing was the best in DoR2. Plus having Stacy Kiebler as your manager in story mode was great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqV0TD-l_nI
>>
>>387263885
And here comes the fucking nostalgia!!
Ride it!
Ride it straight to hell!!
>>
what is the best wwe game with voice acting?
>>
Ric Flair is probably going to die.
>>
>>387269574
Stopped after Wrestlemania 25. Learned about puro through video games, and watched puro since. Pro Wrestling NOAH before Misawa's death shat all over WWE in the 2000's. All Japan and New Japan 90's are kino.

SVR games had good licensed music, but the first one still has the best one, with 07 in second place.
>>
>>387271031
I remember having a 4-Way Cage match in DoR was a grueling event. Me and my friend clocked in a 3 hours match with one AI opponent because even finishers wouldn't lay down both opponents long enough to punish everyone and get out.
>>
Who Fire Pro World here?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UABrFK51Mk
>>
>>387271661
Nah he's fine
>>
>>387263885
SO DO IT ONE TIME, FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH
CAUSE THIS IS THE LAST NIGHT ON EARTH
>>
File: Wallpaper04_1024.jpg (643KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper04_1024.jpg
643KB, 1024x768px
>>387271970
Never played Fire Pro but I will say I love that fucking engine.
>>
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>387271859
Don't remind me of the intercontinental 4 way cage match, that took a while. Plus the Big Show cage match.
>>
>>387269574
I'm used to always tune in on Mondays, but most of the time only as background noise. I will usually stream PPVs but only to shit on the product and chat with other viewers.

Smackdown 2016 was bringing me back into the product, but after this past "shake-up", it seems to be going down hill. I don't know if it's because the novelty wore off, or if the writers changed or something. You would think having Owens, Styles, Zayn, Jericho, and Nakamura would be enough to make me jack my rancid indie-loving dick off, but I just can't get into it. I do find Gay Cops and Ellsworth amusing enough to tune in now and then.

I like the product NJPW puts out, but I hardly keep up with it. I will usually turn in for G1 or Wrestle Kingdom for marquee matches. Anything else feels like homework to me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQlh7LWEkzg
>that feel when Rusev will never get an actual push
>>
>>387269574
I stopped watching when they had weekly skits with Tim White trying to fucking kill himself.

There was lots of dumb shit before of course, but it was so tasteless and unfunny it had to be a Vince idea.
>>
>>387272313
UH
C'MON
UH
C'MON
UH
C'MON
UH
C'MON
>>
>>387272496
>I like the product NJPW puts out, but I hardly keep up with it.
same, fuck having to wake up at 5am just to watch a match.
>>
>>387272348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoSjAR5d8Jc

Syn sophia made this
>>
>>387271859

I used to have 1-hour Iron Man matches with my buddy, we'd basically ERP with our created customers and the "championship" match between them would usually be iron Man.

The number of points we'd rack up got pretty absurd, like near 20 each. He'd always beat me though.

One of the interesting things about growing up is looking back and realizing how much of a retard you were. My buddy would always win the matches because he would Target in my legs early in the fight and then use that to repeatedly get points for making my character tap out. Meanwhile I just mindlessly brawled and hoped for the best. I had zero sense of strategy and it's only now that I realize how much smarter of a fighter he was.

I miss you buddy.
>>
>>387273050
Don't read moon but that looks fucking great.
>>
>>387269574
I watch smackdown and PPVs, usually just put Raw on for background noise or not at all. Even though smackdown has been worse since Wrestlemania it's still better than the three hour snoozefest that is Raw.
>>
>>387273281
There was suppose to be a fan translated English patch but it has gone nowhere.

The game is Ryu ga Gotoku Shinshou for the PSP. If you like the Yakuza games (since this is a spinoff) give it a go.
>>
>>387273398
Raw is just ridiculous. With Seth and Ambrose reforming 2/3rd of the Shield, I can see them helping Roman this Sunday to take the belt, and reform the Shield completely.

My issue with that is that, like when Roman retired Taker, or when he assaulted the hell out of Strowman, this is gonna be played to Roman still being the fun-loving cena-light face everyone should like.

I honestly thing the only good things with Raw are Strowman, Lexi, and Sheasaro. Nothing else comes off as amusing, and they even ruined the Miz, who was basically the staple mid-card heel of Smackdown and helped carry the show along Cena and Styles.
>>
>>387273803
https://streamable.com/fywp6
>that crowd reaction
>>
>>387274392
I did enjoy the crowd reaction, and I don't blame them. The Shield was one of the hottest act in recent wrestling. I just hope that if Roman gets involved, it doesn't become Roman & Friends instead of all three Shield members looking out for each other.

I also hope they let Ambrose go back to having shades of Moxley and drop the whole THE LUNATIC FRINGE HE'S SO SILLY MAGGLE nonsense.
>>
>>387266529
I liked it just for the campaign

>Be a Harem Alpha, or World Champ
>>
File: 2007.png (822KB, 640x767px) Image search: [Google]
2007.png
822KB, 640x767px
>>387263885
I'D NEVER THOUGHT IT'D FEEL THIS GOOD TO QUIIIIIITTTTT

FAILURE TASTE SOOOO SWEET

I'M NOT AFRAID ANYMOOOOORE

FORGIVE ME
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.