[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Mania have Hyper Sonic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Hyper_Sonic_by_Sonitles.gif (174KB, 276x370px) Image search: [Google]
Hyper_Sonic_by_Sonitles.gif
174KB, 276x370px
Does Mania have Hyper Sonic?
>>
>>387261357
No, the Super Emeralds are grey and cracked from Sonic using them in 3&K
>>
>>387261357
So fucking disappointed that Mania Super Sonic hasn't relegated Super Sonic to a different jump button the way Sonic 3 Complete did
>>
>>387261518
Oh so is that why they're never used again.
>>
>>387265340
In the Classic Sonic canon, yes. They do not exist at all in the Modern Sonic canon.
>>
Does it have Super Tails/Knuckles?
>>
>>387267125
I got all the emeralds as Sonic and have Super Sonic, but I can only assume Super Tails and Knuckles are absent. Iizuka seems pretty adamant about the canon only allowing for male hedgehogs to go Super using the Chaos Emeralds.
>>
>>387267125
It does, Tails is missing his bird friends though.
>>
>>387267125
>>387267319
Super Knuckles is definitely in, I've seen it firsthand in a stream. I haven't seen Super Tails but I heard a nerfed version is in Mania (which makes sense since he required the Super Emeralds in S3&K to go super instead of just the regular ones).
>>
I think I understand why Knuckles never goes super anymore. In most modern Sonic games where the final boss requires Super Sonic, flight is often necessary. And Knuckles can't fly, even when he's Super. So he's completely useless in most of these situations. Tails CAN fly, but it's really not as good as Super Sonic's flight.
>>
>>387269014
Actually, >>387267319 is the reason

Iizuka doesn't want non-male Hedgehogs going Super
>>
>>387269183
But Super Knuckles is in this game.
>>
>>387269230
This is going to sound beyond retarded, but Iizuka nowadays is trying to push the Classic Sonic-universe as a separate world rather than just the past-Modern World. So the Super Knuckles and Tails in this game are playing by different rules than the Modern ones.

There were interviews and notes from the Archie Sonic writers that detailed his feelings on Super Forms.
>>
>>387269014
>>387269183
>>387269230
Super forms are limited to male hedgehogs in the Modern Sonic continuity.

Tails and Knuckles can go super in the Classic continuity.
>>
>>387269441
Yeah, that's what I was trying to get across.

Pretty god damn stupid to be honest, though. I really wish they were confident enough to just have ONE Sonic rather than needing to call him "Classic" Sonic.
>>
>>387269598
At the very least, I can be happy that they have let most of the aspects that have been retconned out of Modern Sonic stay in Classic Sonic.
>>
>>387261518
What exactly were the Super Emeralds? Was there any explanation for their existence?
>>
>>387272149
They were originally supercharged Chaos Emeralds. For some reason, they were changed into separate objects for Mania.
>>
>>387269441

Didn't they technically go like hype/super at the end of Heroes?
>>
>>387272350
They got bubble shields.
>>
>>387261357
woah sonic...easy on the terrible design...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.