[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMASTERED WHEN?????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Demon's_Souls_Cover.jpg (104KB, 256x295px) Image search: [Google]
Demon's_Souls_Cover.jpg
104KB, 256x295px
REMASTERED WHEN?????
>>
>>387260175
I replayed it a couple months back the game is fine, although the broken archstone would be nice to explore. I wouldn't bet on this though
>>
Why are people screaming for remasters of everything. Let the past be where it belongs. In the past. I rather have new games coming out for the current systems than a bunch of old titles I've already played.
>>
>>387260175
Well, Bluepoint Games is working on SOTC Remake so we ain't gonna get nothing made by them. You know, those guys works on remastering games.
But Japan Studio is probably the only option. Wait for TGS.
Miyazaki pointed out DeS Remastered but he told us that is a desition that Sony have to make. He has nothing to do.
>>
>>387260175
NEVER EVER
>>
>>387260175
Never. Game is a publishing nightmare.

Sony hold the publishing rights in Japan
Atlus hold publishing rights in America
Namco Bandai hold the publishing rights in Europe

Any remake, re-release, remaster would need to be negotiated by all three parties. I cant imagine Sony would be happy to let Atlus and Namco get those sweet Western sales, especially when the title isn't all that big in Japan.

It's going to be a case of NEVER EVER, or Sony will have to cough up the money to buy publishing rights from Namco and Atlus. Might happen, but I doubt Demon's Souls remastered would sell enough to justify what they;d have to pay Namco and Atlus, as well as development, distribution and marketing.

Sony shouldn't have fucked us on backwards compatibility.
>>
>>387260175
Digital re-release is the way to go.
>>
>>387260175
hopefully never
they'd fuck SOMETHING up
>>
>>387261232
Miyazaki: I want to make a Demon's Souls 2.
Sony: nah

I wonder what directions the games would have taken if Sony decided to keep giving From money. Obviously, we wouldn't be in that publishing clusterfuck you talked about.
>>
>>387260175
Game was coded terribly I'd doubt they'd want to remake the entire thing.
>>
>>387262316
Im happy he made Dark Souls instead. While DeS is very good, I and most of my friends consider DaS to be a masterpiece, and as close to perfection a game has ever been.
>>
>>387260175
i'm a big dark souls fan but this isn't happening
>>
>>387260175
RPCS3 fucking faggot
>>
>>387260274
The game is playable sure but it could be much better.

Render resolution is shit, it has frame rate drops frequently, and there are a lot of major bugs that were never patched (for example the Talisman Of Beasts glitch that's heavily abused online)
>>
>>387260628
For me personally it's that the game came out on a console I didn't have, and it would be less of a hassle to get it on a console I do have for one central hub. I was never able to get a ps3, so I missed out on a lot of good games. I did get a ps4 this gen, so for me it would be way easier to just buy it on the ps4 than to get a ps3 and buy the game. I don't necessarily care about new content or anything like that though, it's just a convenient thing.
>>
>>387265225
Adding on this, a remaster means a new release, which will cause a lot of people to actually be playing the game. This is great for the online aspects that are pretty much dead on the PS3 now.
>>
>>387260175
It doesn't need a remaster because the game looks great and From cut out all the content that wasn't completely perfect instead of leaving in garbage like they do in their shitty sell out franchise.
>>
>>387265892
Yeah, that's why I'm looking foreward to re release of Dark Souls, I'd love to be able to rush to anor londo at a low level and finally have fun as a blade of the darkmoon. I always wanted to make a Velka's rapier build for darkmoon invasions.
>>
>>387268008
>I'm looking foreward to re release of Dark Souls
We all have dreams, I guess.
>>
Just emulate it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.