[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUBG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: it happened.jpg (389KB, 1061x1130px) Image search: [Google]
it happened.jpg
389KB, 1061x1130px
When will the deniers accept that this game will beat Dota 2 before Christmas and LoL by 2019?
>>
it won't.
>>
>>387259935
>PUBG is just the latest Flavor Of The Month early access survival crafting game. It will be forgotten about in 3 months when the next one comes out.
>PUBG is just the Flavor Of The Half Year
>PUBG will never sell 1M copies
>PUBG will never beat CS:GO in popularity.
>PUBG will never fix X or patch Y
>PUBG has a ceiling of 250K simultaenous players
>PUBG has a ceiling of 350K players.
>PUBG has a ceiling of 500K players.
>PUBG has a ceiling of 650K players.
>PUBG will never win with the class>based shooter crowd. They like having diverse character types to pick from.
>PUBG can't win with the non>streamer watching community
>PUBG will never be accepted by a console manufacturer
>PUBG will never sell 5M copies.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU ARE HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>PUBG will never beat Dota 2
>PUBG will never be fun for me personally
>PUBG will never beat LoL
>PUBG will never unite humanity in a VR>saturated post>scarcity world as a form of language>free entertainment, experience and bonding
>>
File: angry-birds-online.png (55KB, 897x596px) Image search: [Google]
angry-birds-online.png
55KB, 897x596px
>>387259734
Reminder that PUBG posters logic also supports Angry Birds as the indisputable best game of all time since it has the most players.

Bravo PUBG tards, you are the laughing stock of the internet.

By the way, Dota 2 is already more popular than League, so your opening statement makes 0 sense.
>>
>>387260905
There is obviously an inherent quality to Angry Birds if it is so popular -compared to the rest of the games in it's genre/on its platform-.

I don't have to enjoy playing games like Candy Crush or Angry Birds myself, personally, to imagine how fun they can be if you're in to that sort of stuff.
>>
>>387260905
>mobile
>games
Lmao
>>
File: 1500672554441.jpg (34KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1500672554441.jpg
34KB, 405x405px
>>387261083
Its popular because of marketing.

Its popular because its forced to be one of the only choices perceived by a player base.

Pubg is shallow floaty buggy garbage that will never be a competitive game on any stances.
>>
>>387261145
>PUBG
>good
Lmao
>>
>>387259734
Sales really don't mean shit to me. The problem is that the game is just not very fun.

20 minutes collecting shit and most of the time you die before you even see who was shooting at you. In the rare cases that you do get a few kills you usually end up getting stuck outside the circle or die because you don't have a bandage or some gay shit like that.
>>
>>387261267
>Pubg is shallow floaty buggy garbage

What are you trying to say with this?
>>
>>387261267
>Its popular because of marketing.
It has far less traditional paid advertising than most other games.

It's "twitch advertising" is right in line with what's expected considering how many people play it.

Stay delusional
>>
>>387261372
>20 minutes collecting shit and most of the time you die

>Life sucks because you have to eat shit and stab yourself in the eye every day
>Sounds like you're just living life wrong, bro

If you don't want 20 minutes of looting, drop in hot zones. You literally get to play this game any way you want.
>>
This has just been the largest of these one month hitter quitter titles to come out.
Dayz gained incredible popularity and after a year it dropped off to the point where no one plays it anymore.
H1Z1 same thing with even less lasting appeal.
Everyone will drop this game the moment another new open world survival arena shooter comes out.
>>
>>387261378
>Pubg is shallow buggy garbage
Corrected, my dude.
>>
>>387261646
These all lasted far longer than most games.
>>
>>387260905
>>387260905
>Dota 2 is already more popular than league

By what metric?
>>
>>387259734
Delete PC gaming. Then console gaming when it reaches #1 player base on any consoles. Fuck it all. Second crash when?
>>
>>387261979
It will be the most played game on all pc/xbox/ps4 within half a year.
>>
>play pubg for 60 hours
>sell enough crates to make back what i spent on the game
>already bored

yeah even with friends i'm not sure how much more i want to play a game that is fundamentally more RNG based than it is skill based. the zoning concept is brilliant, but fundamentally this game is dead.

t. won a solo match by getting to #2 without any kills by proning in the center of the circle and then popping a dude who didn't know where i was
>>
>>387260905
>By the way, Dota 2 is already more popular than League

In Russia but everywhere else is dominated by LoL

PUBG will beat both eventually, Dota first because it's the most anti-fun
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.