[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underrated downloadable games from the ps360 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1502826710228.jpg (19KB, 219x295px) Image search: [Google]
1502826710228.jpg
19KB, 219x295px
>ITT: underrated downloadable games from the 360/Wii/PS3 era.

I'll start.
This masterpiece needs a sequel and a physical release
>>
these guys went on to make charlie murder and dishwasher
>>
>>387255712
Literally never even considered that game before the title.
I know we mustn't judge by the cover, but the cover of this game is "I'm trying very hard to be funny and hip"
>>
>>387255932
to be honest the title is the song that basicly goes hand to hand with the title is the entirety of the joke so you cant really blame that cover.

>>387255862
plus Sault and Sanctuary

have the remake of the song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M2tUpLvClE
>>
File: IMG_0792.jpg (107KB, 219x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0792.jpg
107KB, 219x300px
>>387255932
Look up the gameplay.
It's awesome

Also pic related is a great downloadable game
>>
I still remembered being amazed by Cloning Clyde, being a game of this quality at that price
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLaU-70jsBA

Looks kind of shit now
>>
File: IMG_0803.jpg (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0803.jpg
24KB, 240x240px
>nobody has posted pic related yet
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
Only real niggas will know what this is. Some of the most fun shit ever when my friends and I used to get drunk or DUDE and play this
>>
>>387258529
fuck i miss that game
>>
>>387258529
I still play this on occasion
>>
>>387255712

this had one of the best vidya soundtracks from what I remember. God this game was so fucking good.

it should not have been as good as it turned out at all.
>>
I had undertow, >>387258529, galaga legions, and some other marble game that was hard as fuck

from psn ragdoll kung fu which was actually hilarious with friends

think the 360 arcade store had some really nice hidden gems
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.