[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else thinks this game is criminally underrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (231KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
231KB, 1600x900px
who else thinks this game is criminally underrated
>>
>>387255401
everyone on /v/
>>
faggots from nu/v/
>>
>>387255401
I think it's criminally overrated
>>
>>387255401
>underrated
>>
Honestly I dropped it, the demage sponges enemies are too much
Maybe I can't exploit the combo system, I don't know, but it's clear it never got out from beta stage and was released very early
>>
File: 1425559884302.png (100KB, 366x317px) Image search: [Google]
1425559884302.png
100KB, 366x317px
I have a shit computer and the only non-Gamestop store around me is selling it for 90 bucks. I guess I'll never get to try it out.
>>
>>387255786
Just buy a modded PS2, they're cheap as fuck.
>>
>>387255786
It's on PSN and works just fine.

>>387255603
What enemies did you think were damage sponges? You can take almost any enemy in the game down quick so long as you're doing well against them, only dodging enemies take a decent amount of time. And what makes you think it released very early? The visuals don't look up to par with what you'd expect from a game at that time, but everything else is perfectly good.
>>
The only time i've ever heard anyone say it's bad is in the screencap of an IGN review.
>>
Only newfags dislike it.
>>
>>387256090
>What enemies did you think were damage sponges?
The tall guys, their health drops down so fucking slow, I dropped in the Elvis house chapter where there are two of them standing in front of the purple door
>And what makes you think it released very early?
The whole presentation is all over the place: the menus are done very poorly, it's not properly tested and balanced IMO, it's core is fun and I really really want to like the game, but I just can't
>>
>>387255786
It's like 40 bucks on eBay, the fuck?
>>
>>387257229
>it's not properly tested and balanced
>I dropped it at (read: couldn't get past) fucking ELVIS
wow, you should write for IGN.
>>
>>387257573
I knew something like this would have been written, I bet you 100% every single game even though you do not enjoy it before criticizing it
>>
Not me.
>>
>>387257229
Those tall guys don't have too much health, and there are a fair amount of items in that area like boxes you can use to cheese them if you think regular fighting takes too long.

One you learn to guard break quickly they don't take too long, shame to hear you couldn't get into it.
>>
>>387257229
Are you hitting the tall guys? As in actually hitting them and dealing damage? because you can beat those guys in under 10 seconds. It is absolutely balanced as well, considering the whole game can be beaten without using God Hand or Roulette and without cheesing the game on top of it. The only menus I ever had trouble with was the one where you assign your moves, but it only takes about five minutes to realize how it operates.
>>
>>387257734
I absolutely wouldn't make a statement about the entire game's balance based off the first one and half worlds, that's for sure. Balance is a long-term and wide-spread thing, not something you'd be able to gauge off of less than 20% of the game.
>>
>>387255786
I copped a pristine copy of on ebay for 35 bucks with free shipping last week, git gud.
>>
>>387255603
>sponges enemies
You are supposed to break guard and land counter hits in this game.
>>
YOU'RE NOT ALEXANDER
>>
>>387255401
Underrated by normies and game's press at the time, and overrated by /v/.
>>
>>387257229
Holy fuck how shit are you?!
>>
After having played it, I feel it's extremely overrated here
Great music and characters though
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.