[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I getting myself into?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What am I getting myself into?
>>
>>387249534
Depends, do you play ssf and hc?
>>
>>387249534
breddy fun hack n slash
dropping good gear for yourself is a bitch though
>>
this game is so frustrating. I got to level 65 and had to upgrade gear, so I got a new chest but it had 20 less DEX so now I can't use two of my gems so I need another new piece of gear, I find a ring thats decent but now I get 30 less resistance to cold.
I get a new helmet but I can't fucking get the right color on the sockets so I can't fucking use it.
like holy shit, instead of looking forward to new gear I am dreading it since it means hours of downtime to get everything in order.
tldr: inventory and item managment takes up 90% of your time.
>>
>>387249534
press q to grind
>>
A game that gets fun "100h into the game" and that fun consist of spamming 1 single spell to clear a room of enemies without any effort.

And it's more of a trading simulator than a game, probably one of the most overrated games.
>>
I can't play this game anymore because my character's inventory and stashes are all full and I don't know what the stuff I'm holding on to is worth so I can't trade it, and I also don't want to just throw it out.
>>
>>387251281
you can delevel your gems with vendor
>>
>>387251281
Master craft it you stupid fuck
>>
>>387249534
Likely the universally accepted single best Free 2 Play game in existence at this time.
>>
Its a pretty good game but when you start being between lvl 70/80, if you need a sense of progression to keep you going, you might aswell make a new character.

The item drops are ALWAYS terrible and you will almost never find something good for you, the only way to obtain things you may NEED for your build is through trade: even if you find a weapon that may look good, if it doesnt have linked gem sockets you might aswell toss it away.

Regardless of how powerful your build feels or actually is, you are going to grind an awful lot in the endgame BUT the campaign is pretty long so before you get to the actual endgame mode, you actually have shit to do.
>>
Grind to get items to trade to get your equip so you can use only a single spell to grind even more items that are only useful to trade them for thing you need.
>>
File: 1499985125529.jpg (140KB, 1024x778px) Image search: [Google]
1499985125529.jpg
140KB, 1024x778px
Was anyone else unimpressed with 3.0? I expected more new content in act 6-10, and oriath wasn't very good either, the zones were unimpressive and the monsters were like 95% humans.
>>
>>387252390

Whats that mean?
>>
Poe trade makes things easier and it's just a matter of grinding the chaos orbs or whatever currency people want for the item. The 10 act thing is cool though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.