[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unrecorded dumb or great achievments no will believe you did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (8KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 263x192px
This isn't much of an achievement but my friend was shocked to find about it.
>Buys KH2
>Play entire game with the first keyblade because I can't read
>Don''t use potion or magic, use magic only when super necessary because I just pretended the d-pad doesn't exist
>Organization 13 boss took over 2 hours because you need to do a special move for him, while I never read anything about it or even did any special skills, so after like 2 hours i accidentally do it, then the rest of the fight it was just me dodging and pressing random buttons till I get it right
>never went into menus or options or any of it
>played the entire game twice, by just attacking ,dodging, and saving and that's it
>actually replayed it twice that way
>get shocked when friend mentions all the stuff I could've done
>>
Nothing special
But I received the platinum trophie in darksouls2
>>
I have the world record in Metal Slug
>>
>>387249304
>normal mode KH is so pathetically easy you can do whatever the fuck you want and still win
no shit, OP
>>
>>387249304
I beat Resident Evil 1, 4, and 5 (co-oped with a friend) using only a knife.
>>
I played LOTR the third age up to helm's deep without knowing that you can change party members. My mind was blown when i accidentally figured it out.
>>
i beat tales of symphonia using only coolete
>>
>>387249952
I call bullshit, especially for re1
>>
>>387250251
It's actually pretty easy once you learn how to space yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iG6UDFF4d0
>>
>>387250103
>only colette
>only using the character that spends the most time out of the party not counting late joiners
>>
>>387250368
That's fucking retarded, you run past every enemy.
>>
I've been #1 in the global survival leaderboard of waves
>>
i was the best player in the world and constantly at the top of leaderboards at some shitty bejeweled/candy crush clone for a whole month
>>
>>387250489
Well the video I linked is a speedrun so skipping every event you can is the point, but I didn't do a speedrun. I fought most enemies in the game.
>>
>>387249304
how dumb are you?
>>
I beat the original Virtual On arcade cabinet half a dozen times with no knowledge of Boosted moves or vectoring since I was 8
>>
You know that Onyxia Wipe animation that got really popular? Not only was I in that raid but I'm 99% sure I was the last man standing on that particular attempt. Can't prove it though so you'll just have to assume I'm lying.
>>
I hold the Guinness wr for highest score for through the fire and flames on guitar hero 3.
>>
>>387250251
There is a trophy for doing that in the remake and you unlock something for ingame, it isn't impossible
>>
the only half life game I ever played was episode 2, which I played through once to get the rocket man achievement

i literally don't know what 60% of that game looks like because most of my screen was taken up by a gnome
>>
File: Masakado.jpg (273KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Masakado.jpg
273KB, 1280x720px
Destroyed pic related on my first attempt of NG back when I was 12, same with Murai
Nothing impressive but apparently this fucker was one of the more difficult boss fights according to normie vidya magazines
>>
>>387250489
Are you fucking 5? You' re not supposed to kill every enemy on screen.

God in heaven, purge us from neo /v/.
>>
I beat FF9's Ozma without doing the kind monster sidequest AND my 2 characters were wearing defenceless beach clothes by accident . Sure, beach clothed characters died soon but Zidane and Quina were left alive. Zidane spammed full damage Thievery and Quina Frogdropped Ozma. No need to heal thanks to Auto-Regen, Auto-Potion and Auto-Haste. I was pretty surprised after killing it "accidentally", had'nt been able to beat Ozma before.
>>
I accidentally entered the level select cheat code into Sonic 3D for the Sega Saturn when I got frustrated trying to collect a ring.
>>
File: 4-H27P02.png (11KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
4-H27P02.png
11KB, 480x320px
I've beaten every RPG I played before age 16 with absolutely no knowledge of stats
>>
The first time I played FF8 I didn't use the draw or junction systems. Made it all the way to ultima weapon before I quit.
>>
>>387251294
Same, and my first RPG was brutal and I was just a kid, o the gba called Dokapon Monster Hunter, when you die in a dungeon you lose all equipment, money, and items, and the battle system was rock paper scissor, i didnt even know you could craft weapons
>>
File: 1500927076487.jpg (98KB, 626x460px) Image search: [Google]
1500927076487.jpg
98KB, 626x460px
>>387251424
>tfw wasting all your points in DQ8 just trying to unlock new moves for shit weapons
>>
Few years ago when it came out I played RE4 on a really shitty toaster that would drop fps in some area.

I beat the whole knight section and cave section in 1 fps. The shotgun helps a lot.
>>
Got 1:59.30 on City escape modern without Mach speed exploit
it was recorded
>>
>>387249594
I did too. Not that hard desu. I think 3s plat is harder
>>
>>387251563
>waste all points maximizing a weapon's stats
>immediately find a better weapon literally 5 minutes later
>>
>>387251653
Original city escape is better
>>
>>387251908
If u mean classic you're wrong. If you mean sa2 I disagree but can respect that opinion.
>>
>>387252649
Mean SA2.
Generations was a step in the right direction but i like the free 3d movement of the Adventure series
>>
>>387252818
3D spindash ruins it for me
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.