[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>10 hours of actual gameplay including palaces and mementos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fZr6xdu.jpg (445KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
fZr6xdu.jpg
445KB, 2560x1440px
>10 hours of actual gameplay including palaces and mementos
>90 hours of unskippable cutscenes, load screens and battle scene transitions even with fast forward on
>>
>I never played a jrpg btw
>>
>>387245589
> not an argument
>>
>>387245503
No problem, I never had the slightest desire to play it anyway.
>>
it wouldn't be as bad if the story and dialogue weren't written by a 5th grader
>>
>>387245638
It's is an argument. You mentioned common traits for jrpgs and acting like WTF JUST HAPPENED.
>>
>>387245638
The "unskippable cutscenes" you're referring to are literally all people play the persona series for. They're a VN first and foremost.
>>
>>387245958
>things can't change over time

the only reason there's bloated writing every 10 steps is because the game would be way shorter otherwise, and it would reveal the barebones gameplay.
>>
>>387245503
If you want to play it only for the palaces Persona is not your game.
>>
P4 had all of those things
>>
>>387246363
Just play Shin Megami Tensei, the two games basically serve as polar opposites. In SMT the story takes a backseat and the whole thing is a dungeon crawling JRPG.

Bit autistic of you to not understand that not all games have to be exactly the same, but this is /v/ after all.
>>
>>387245503
The phone conversations are pretty stupid. Aside from the Medjed-related ones they never really add anything interesting and are just daily recaps.
>>
>>387245503
They really should add the option to fully skip instead of just fast foward, for NG+ purposes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.