[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating in multiplayer games. Do you do it? What games do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: csgo.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
csgo.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Cheating in multiplayer games. Do you do it?

What games do you cheat in?
Are you subtle or are you blatant?
What's your motivation for doing it?
Do you use free cheats, premium cheats or develop your own?
Most importantly, is it fun?
>>
File: 1286500973232.jpg (197KB, 622x954px) Image search: [Google]
1286500973232.jpg
197KB, 622x954px
I used to use a trainer in Stick Arena to harass other people using shittier trainers and make them rage quit.
>>
>What games do you cheat in?
None now, have cheated in Promod & CSGO in like 2015
>Are you subtle or are you blatant?
Depends on the mood, usually blatant
>What's your motivation for doing it?
Boredom in a dead game and people getting upset is pretty funny. Also was done with CS and thought I'd have some fun before uninstalling
>Do you use free cheats, premium cheats or develop your own?
Free & some shit an old friend made
>Most importantly, is it fun?
Gets old quickly but can be funny when it tilts people that for whatever reason would rather carry on complaining than leave the game
>>
>>387244921
god you're pathetic
>>
One of my friends got perma banned from bo3 on pc for using a controller.
A bit harsh.
>>
>>387244921
>>387245012
Seems like you're still tilting people 2 years later
>>
>>387245012
thank
>>
>>387245137
it's too easy when it comes to these nerds
>>
Don't remember what games I've cheated in in the past, but none now.
>Are you subtle or blatant?
When I'm looking for reactions, which is the main reason to even bother with cheating, as blatant as possible or go for the subtle route to bring about salt.
I like to anger people, no other reason really.
>Do you use free cheats, premium, or develop your own?
If I knew coding worth a damn I'd make my own, instead I just grab the free stuff and make it work.
If people react, yeah. Otherwise it's just a one-sided game and it's not fun.
>>
>>387245012
You are the reason it's worth it, don't you know that?
>>
>>387245128
Treyarch actually have probably the best anti-cheat on PC. Your friend didn't get banned for using a controller, he was cheating. I had a friend who was a popular CoD player, he got banned and later admitted to cheating after denying it for months.
>>
File: Watching.jpg (32KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Watching.jpg
32KB, 620x350px
>>387244448
>Cheating in multiplayer games. Do you do it?
>Yes

Gmod, use to be TTT, but just Dark-rp

Subtle, never been caught.

In TTT it was a Tratior detector for obviouse reasons.
in Dark Rp I used detectors for finding objects after finding out that you can be super rich in any server by just looking in the dark corners of every map. Making a detector for guns or money laying about is amazing. Not to mention knowing which base is worth raiding and who has what weapons on them really makes the diffirence. Also I have a spectator detector to tell me when someone is spectating me so that I can fool admins.

Would take Free ones and modify it to my own needs. why do the whole work when someone else does it for free?

For the TTT it was fun annoying everyone and not getting caught, but it qucikly got old.

For Dark rp is made the game for me. It was interesting how quickly you could become the richest person by just knowing where all the printers, money, guns where and how you can find anyone at any time. Hell sometimes I would just join a server and just monitor everyone, and see the paterns everyone has. it was super cool.

TLDR: It was fun to watch people.

Pic related
>>
File: upset feefees supercut.jpg (1MB, 1250x1300px) Image search: [Google]
upset feefees supercut.jpg
1MB, 1250x1300px
The last game I cheated in was the DayZ mod, where I spawned myself thermal scoped weapons you can't normally get

I can't really play FPS games without getting accused of cheating nowadays though, especially if it's an FPS where there's no matchmaking and you just play against random mortals.
>>
>>387244448
I only ever cheated in Maplestory Got banned because I wasn't good at it.
>>
I've been cheating in cs:go for almost 2 years now.
Never been caught. I'm DMG but I could be a lot higher if I tried, I just dick around.
The secret is to not cheat all of the time so it doesn't become a crutch.
>>
>>387244448
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
blatant as fuck, trying to hide it is pathetic
other people blatantly cheating, game was dead
free with an integrated virus
it was fun when everyone was shooting each other over the whole map though walls other than that it got boring really quick
>>
>>387245012
>my fees fees
>>
>>387244448

I only cheat against streamers.

They deserve it.

Ruining their shitty streaming bullshit is generally more fun than the game itself.
>>
I'll put a spin on this and instead talk about really cheap shit that would piss people off that isn't quite cheating, but horribly irritating because countering it requires you to have some semblance of skill.

I think the biggest one was noobtubing back in CoD. I used to be all about getting the win, so I wasn't above doing it, which pissed off a shit load of people. In the lobby, I would just say "A win is a win" to anything they said which threw everyone into a frenzy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.