[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make the gameplay casual friendly by removing anything that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: jsrf.jpg (181KB, 718x1011px) Image search: [Google]
jsrf.jpg
181KB, 718x1011px
>make the gameplay casual friendly by removing anything that was considered difficult in the original
>game goes open world even though it wasnt necessary
>/v/ still praises it to high heaven
so what is it, nostalgia or a case where its okay when the japanese does it?
>>
Fixing a piece of shit game does not equal casualising you dumb fuck. Having the option to free play whatever parts of the game you want is a strict improvement.
>>
The game was fucking free
>>
I've never tried Future, but anything is better than the original gameplaywise. Janky piece of shit.
>>
You shitpost about Future every couple of days and your only actual claim about it is that the original is better.
Even the points you raise as to why are often untrue or misinformed.
What the hell do you gain from this?
(You)s?
>>
>>387237079
a reason to live another day, probably.
>>
>>387235826
Lol
>>
I agree. JSRF plays itself. Its a far cry from the original.
>>
I prefer future, though I don't really play it for difficulty.
>>
>>387235826

Why is this thread made a lot? It's a game that hardly anyone talks about because it's still an xbox exclusive. Let the fuckin fans just have it. I'm talking about actual fans that played it on an OG xbox. I went from Dreamcast to og xbox back in 01 for the sega support and this game did not disappoint. Get fucked
>>
>>387236472

>buy 360
>came with this game and Sega GT 2002 packed in

I wish Sega GT wasn't dead. It was a decent Gran Turdismo alternative.
>>
Why did you make this thread again?
>>
>>387240809

It wasn't packed in with 360
>>
>>387240860

I meant OG Xbox, no clue why I said 360

>went to Wiki and everything to prove your ass wrong before my brain clicked

Sorry, anon.
>>
How is grinding around the city and exploring looking for graffiti souls not fun? Fags that criticise it haven't even played it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.