[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>add floating orbs you can press E on and fuck up the biomes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 21

File: Undeserved.png (173KB, 339x444px) Image search: [Google]
Undeserved.png
173KB, 339x444px
>add floating orbs you can press E on and fuck up the biomes while adding barely any actual content
>now suddenly everyone thinks the game is good
Why are people so fucking gullible?
>>
>>387233812
It still doesn't worth $60 but Its kinda a guilty pleasure of mine. Exploring new planets just to find the perfect angle is fun in Creative mode

I still Pirated it tho
>>
File: Orbtiplayer.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Orbtiplayer.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>387233939
Hello Games does not deserve anyone's money because the game still doesn't have what was promised in it and the gameplay itself is still very lackluster.
There is no multiplayer like they claim, it's just pressing interact on floating orbs.
But of course, Sean Murray won in the long run, now everyone thinks the game is "redeemed" when it's still a pile of shit.
>>
>>387234143
That's the content you care about. People weren't looking for that sort of game in the first place, but it was in a lackluster state at release with no real quest line and boring ass planets. It's still boring as hell, but I feel like occasionally it can be worth it for when you do get an interesting planet generated
>>
File: 1498960339663.png (309KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
1498960339663.png
309KB, 500x468px
just looking at the top 10 steam list you can already see the shit taste
>>
>>387234628
>hurr that's the content you care about
>hurr it's okay they lied if you just don't care
No, fuck off. I'm going to look at the game in its entirety and it's entirely garbage, contentless, and lackluster. Having an "occasional" fun time is not worth buying for when for the most part it's shit.
Sean Murray got away with it in the long run because of gullible fucks.
>>
>>387233812
2,541 vs 77,457
>>
>>387234942
Go ahead and be a cunt, I don't feel like dealing with it.
>>
>>387233812
I know you're memeing. but I'm buying it after the next update
>>
>>387235136
>you're a cunt because you don't eat shit like me
Eat my ass, apologist.
>>387235197
I'm not memeing. See image in >>387234143
You're buying into lies, round 2.
>>
>>387235271
I'm not saying the game is amazing but I've read the update notes and they added a lot of shit. also I don't give a fuck about multiplayer. besides, it'll be like 60% off next update
>>
File: Big Black Boone.jpg (25KB, 319x356px) Image search: [Google]
Big Black Boone.jpg
25KB, 319x356px
>>387234143
>Remembering that "two players meet for the first time" debacle
Oh my god it was amazing.
>>
File: Reddit Defends NMS as always.png (9KB, 577x131px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit Defends NMS as always.png
9KB, 577x131px
>>387235448
Most of the shit is meaningless padding. Go back to Plebbit and worship this fucking abysmal game there if you want to so badly, like you always have since release.
/v/ is full of actual idiots like you who still buy EA and Ubisoft trash and Early Access indieshit and then complain that video games suck now.
>>
>>387235591
kek chill, anon. I haven't even bought the thing yet. I just thought the fact that they created a new campaign was cool. I know they lied but I mean, they're still updating the thing and it'll only be like $20 when I buy it in a couple months
>>
>>387235271
You made this thread just to fight with people dude you're skin-deep. No one's even saying the game's worth buying I just stated what I personally enjoyed about it
>>
>>387235793
>I know they lied but I'm going to give them money anyways
>I know the game has barely anything to do but i'm going to buy it anyways
You're the problem and have lost any right to complain about shitty games in the future.
>>
>>387235885
alright fine, anon. I'll pirate it and then play. would that make you stop throwing this tantrum?
>>
>>387233812
It's just a bad case of "it can't be worse than how it is". Basically, the game is so fucking bad it can't get any worse and a single no-effort improvement makes people think the game is now fine.
>>
>>387236075
I doubt it would. He seems like the type that even if he got what he wanted he would still bitch about it.
>>
>>387233812
Are you blind? The overall is still negative
>>
File: 1476151702103.png (114KB, 457x361px) Image search: [Google]
1476151702103.png
114KB, 457x361px
>>387236075
>Tantrum because I'm not bending over for Hello Games over a pittance of an update
Yeah, sure.
>>387236160
>passive aggressive posts akin to Reddit posting
Go away Sean.
>>
>>387236208
so uhhh what games should I be buying ?
>>
>>387236208
I don't think you know what passive agressive is annon. I very directly called you a whiny bitch. Nobody wants to argue any of your points because you're not arguing, you're just being a cunt. So the rest of this thread is pretty much people flying in to call you a faggot.
>>
>>387233812
ive seen the retoric about this update. its fucking amazing how delsuional people still are. there are still people who proclaim he never lied and still blame the hype. there are those who defend it by saying it came eventually so its not a lie. and so much other crap.
im not actually sure its people coming back and liking it again, im convinced its just everyone who had shit taste and kept playing now feels they can come out because its not as bad.

imagine if any other game defended content they said was there by saying it will come with and update down the road. its like if wow announced a new class for an xpack, when it comes out its not there and a few months later blizzard says they are adding it soon. even after you got it you would be rightfully pissed
>>
I feel like the update made things even worse. KB+M controls seem to be worse, especially piloting the space ship and the intergalactic map. The ship is now extremely sensitive to mouse movements, as if joystick controls were mapped to the mouse instead of a 1:1 correlation. The intergalactic map used to be really easy to navigate but I think it's total shit now. Many button prompts say "press [X] to do ____" when the X key doesn't do that function. Finally, framerate performance seems worse than it used to be, which was already spotty
>>
>>387233812
The scores is due to the price, it's $15
>>
>>387233812
>mostly negative overall
>update comes out
>people who like the new changes make positive reviews
>people who don't like the changes have already made their negative opinion known
>>
>>387236435
You throw around the word delusional while having an opinion like that.
The internet has a lot of people on it and I've seen a multitude of opinions varying in personal preference.
>>
>>387236445
>especially piloting the space ship
If your ship doesn't have a engine upgrade it will control like shit.
>>
File: Contemplative Kermit.jpg (16KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
Contemplative Kermit.jpg
16KB, 221x246px
>>387236379
Yes, I'm whining because I'm not turning head over heels to become a No Man's Sky defender like niggers like you. Look at you, having to self-gratify and self-reassure by saying stuff like "everyone's coming here to call you a faggot" when it's been just you and Nigger 2 while any other posters have made side contents about the atrocity of the game and then leaving.
I've argued plenty. I've mentioned that the multiplayer is still not to the level of depth they've promised. I've mentioned that the new biome updates have messed up older planets and have caused starting planets to be untraversible messes at times because all they did was overwrite older planets rather than spawning new ones for the new biomes.
Even with all the patches and updates the base gameplay is still the same slog of boringness, where you walk around entirely procedurally generated planets with clusterfuck fauna, mine, and fly around ad-infinum, with no actual depth in it all and no real enjoyment out of either exploring or space flight. Vehicles and base building do not fix the bulk of the game's problems.
They have not redeemed themselves in the slightest, and they never will, especially when anyone with a brain will not support such mass amounts of lying and shadiness on release.
No Man's Sky defenders are the biggest losers of them all and have actual Stockholme Syndrome from this game. This game was rightfully shit on throughout the drop of update 1.3, and still is for the most part, sans gullible retards like you who need to try to convince everyone around them as much as you attempt to convince yourself, with echo chambers like reddit to give you a pat on the back.
No Man's Sky is shit and always will be.
>>
Does the game still run like shit?
>>
>>387236804
I haven't played since last year. Is this something new?
>>
>>387236984
calm down eh guy
>>
File: The Hand spots a redditor.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Hand spots a redditor.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>387237087
Not an argument
>>
File: 1471877918839.png (21KB, 182x179px) Image search: [Google]
1471877918839.png
21KB, 182x179px
>>387236984
Imagine being this angry about a video game lmfao
>>
>>387237278
>y-you're just mad omg
Go back, No Man's Sky shill, the majority still know your game is shit.
>>
>>387236718
no other game has a defense force who spouts off shit like this. sure there are some people where its ok but most of these people also didnt really stop playing. they mention the other updates, how its been getting better. but this update got them to come out of the wood work. this one they claim fixes the promises. they were literally waiting. i have a friend who still plays the game and likes it but even he agrees it was lies and this doesnt fix that fact. after this update he saw the same thing, basically the same exact stuff you herd when the game came out and people wanted to defend it
>>
I pirated it again after having not played it since it first came out and these are the differences I noticed so far

>terraforming
You can alter the terrain similar to how it works in Planet Coaster. Pretty shit though since there's still no physics and if you remove all terrain under a base for example it will just hover in space

>crashed giant freighters
Lazy as fuck, just giant freighter models half submerged into the ground with a few lootable crates strewn around

>nanodollars
A new currency that takes up a slot in your inventory. Why?

>broken inventory slots
You have to pay increasingly higher sums of money to repair them. Doesn't make any sense.

>Quest givers
Haven't been able to take any quests yet.

>Broken loot crates
Crates that you have to repair with raw resources or others that you have to scrape away rust(?) before you can open them.

>Base building
Haven't tried that yet. Looks similar to how Subnautica does it.

That's what I've noticed so far.
>>
>>387236984
Nice pasta, will recycle it
>>
>>387237625
>>387237278
>>387237087
>can't argue, only meme
Thanks for conceding, white knights
>>
File: 1502295275890.jpg (264KB, 640x643px) Image search: [Google]
1502295275890.jpg
264KB, 640x643px
>>387233812
the playerbase will die down within a few weeks but retards who bought it full price will still be damage controlling the reviews

Its ridiculous how cucked people who play vidya really are
>>
>>387236984
Autism.
>>
File: Teddy Laugh.jpg (196KB, 796x759px) Image search: [Google]
Teddy Laugh.jpg
196KB, 796x759px
>mfw No Man's Sky shills have no more arguments and are damage controlling massively
>>
>still have to hold down button for three seconds to click in menus
>space is still filled to the brim with giant copypasted stone dildos that spawn in 50 feet in front of your eyes

they haven't fixed SHIT
>>
>>387234628

So you're really going to sit there and pretend people weren't looking to No Man Sky to be a fun multiplayer space exploration sim they could play with friends or at least randos?

Ok.
>>
>>387238649
Yes. For all the things lied about including multiplayer, it was clear that the game was single player oriented. Anyone who bought it specifically for multiplayer are even more stupid then the people who bought it in the first place.
>>
Do the randomized aliens still look like shit?
>>
>>387233812
People who say this game is good now don't understand what made it bad and just went with the meme. It's like how everyone shits on Justin Bieber and Nickelback, but Ariana grande and Shinedown get a pass.
>>
File: George-X.jpg (188KB, 721x390px) Image search: [Google]
George-X.jpg
188KB, 721x390px
Anyone else have problems with the sound effects? Every time a squadron of NPC planes are flying above me my speakers sound like they're trying to commit sudoku.
>>
>>387239023
>you're stupid if you expect developers to include in the game major features they said would be in the game
You're grasping at straws so hard.
>>
>>387233812
Western gamers are dumb sheep nothing new
>>
>>387239417
Not really grasping for anything. The developers were making the implication around halfway to release that you were able to see other players flying around and there was a one in a million chance of seeing another player on the same planet because of how many planets they claimed could be randomly generated.

So if you spent $60 on a game that you weren't 100% sure had the main thing you were interested in, then it is you, that is the retard.
I'm not saying it's right or anything like that, but know what you're talking about before picking fights.
>>
>>387239887
>just implications
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE0nuW-mQ8A
Those implications ALONG WITH very specific answers to questions about having fully fledged multiplayer were made.
Fuck off Reddit shill
>>
>>387240173
alright, ignore everything I said then.
Whatever works for your agenda
>>
File: NMS Box Lie.png (2MB, 952x1064px) Image search: [Google]
NMS Box Lie.png
2MB, 952x1064px
>>387240239
The only agenda pushing is you being a cocksucker and defending a developer that made blatant lies through strawmanning. Anyone who listened to Sean and Hello Games's statements had no reason to doubt that there would be Multiplayer, because he was very specific and described the game as having fully fledged multiplayer in it. And there was no precedence for this, so there was no reason to assume he was lying at that point, either.
He had several occasions where he could have corrected himself, and did not.
>>
>>387233812
Steamfags aren't people.
>>
>>387236984
HAHAHA
classic /v/
>>
>>387240386
haha chill out
>>
File: 1501959019895.gif (930KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501959019895.gif
930KB, 270x270px
>>387240637
>>387240623
>still no arguments from NMS shills once they're backed into a corner
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>387237528
>no other game has a defense force who spouts off shit like this.

Not that anon, but nigga what? Are you aware you're posting on /v/, where every game/console has a defense that borders on autism level on a daily basis?
>>
>>387240838
im plenty aware but /v/ doesnt count and autist will latch to any game they are passionate about, what they dont do is lie about whats in it or what was said. there are insane people but nms defense force is something entirely else. its like rumors you herd as a kid about your favorite game that turned out to not be true but somehow it made it online
>>
I've been playing it alot since the last update and have been having a cathartic and enjoyable time. However I wish I got it on pc instead of ps4 because first person combat with a gamepad is absolutely horrible.
>>
File: 1497282542917.jpg (48KB, 340x406px) Image search: [Google]
1497282542917.jpg
48KB, 340x406px
>>387235551
hello
>>
>>387233812
>just added floating orbs
>the /v/ermin hivemind will actually believe this
>>
>>387241163
>im plenty aware but /v/ doesnt count
Right, so anything that proves you wrong doesn't count. Such a rocksolid argument you've got going on there.
>>
>>387236984
Holy shit I'm so glad I followed the chain of replies. This is fucking gold.
>>
>>387241163
Bloodborne fags are exactly like NMS fags, you're just extra butthurt. Or.. just maybe.. you're an NMS shill generating conversation about the game. Holy shit.. it all makes sense now. You're not a retarded tismbuddy, you're actually a genius. Holy shit, Anon..
>>
>>387243450
why are you so autistic about people liking something?
>>
>>387243450
Bloodborne fans at least have the excuse that the ps4 doesn't have any other games.

You have no such excuses.
>>
>>387233812
>stop buying games I don't like!

Honestly though, why do you care? The industry has been catering to casuals with shit taste for 10 years so you can't say you honestly care about the industry.
>>
>>387243009
anon i wouldnt take the opinion of anyone who just shitposts and spouts off memes. even if points are made on either side its just shot down. /v/ does not matter

>>387243450
bb fags are close but not quite there. they seem to ignore framepacing issues which is the biggest delusion they have. the rest is just opinion and console fanboying. nms they literally make arguements for shit thats not there
>>
>>387243796
>don't trust the opinion of people that posted on /v/
Said the person posting his opinion on /v/
>>
>no mans sky with better devs
>exploring the universe
>use constellations to meet up with people
>build bases together as you claim the system for your own
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 212x238px
>>387233812
To be honest, as someone who wasn't excited at first for No Man's sky when it was announced (never paid to much attention to the features they promised and cut down) the update has, at least, picked up my interest.
I think it's commendable when someone tries to actively fix their mistakes with actions more than words, and for those who only knew the game for dissapointing their fans, watching these events will make them feel positive about the game.
I'm not entirely sold about the game YET, but if they add some new meaty expansion like this I will probably buy it. I mean, now it seems to have content enough to justify a purchase, and it's not full price, so it's seems rather appealing.

For those who had played the updated version, the story is the aspect which interest me the most now. How is it in general?
>>
File: file.png (87KB, 411x132px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
87KB, 411x132px
I like itIt's fun
>>
>>387244649
I agree.
>>387244505
The story is a lot better.
This is the bullshit ending before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-7H-Zasq9c
And this is with the newest patch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA2VxFRO7XE
>>
I'd buy it if it ever shows up ~$15 for PS4.
Runs like shit on my (admittedly slightly dated) PC.
>>
>>387244898
Hey, you sound like a pro, how the FUCK do I get a terrain manipulator or plasma launcher!? 11 hours in, found neither, though I've found mining tools with terrain manipulators, I've never found a blueprint
>>
>>387233812
Because
>everyone
is now just the people who actually liked it to begin with. No one else cares.
>>
>>387245193
Terrain manipulator should be on your gun by defaunt, if not try upgrading to a class B. You have to switch "modes" on your gun to access it. I know it's R2 on PS4, but I'm not sure about PC.
Plasma launcher is just really fucking rare.
>>
>>387244898
Oh cool. I'm not going to spoil myself with the story in case I eventually pick it up, but it surely feels better have some context in the ending rather than starting over again, even if I don't know what happens before.
>>
>>387245912
You won't spoiled anything with that first "ending", trust me.
>>
File: I feel sick writing this.png (31KB, 363x56px) Image search: [Google]
I feel sick writing this.png
31KB, 363x56px
>>387233812
Maybe they can pull off a terraria. Game isn't worth $60, but I kind of want it to succeed since they got through what was probably the worst debacles ever.
>>
>>387246256
I'm going to get called a shill by the hivemind, but these updates actually gave me a great deal of respect for the conman. Most devs would take the money and leave after such a failure, but these guys release huge content patches for free.
>>
>>387246008
Yeah, I saw the first one long ago, if only because I've been a sucker for 65days since they used one of their songs in the Binary Domain trailer. I imagine the fans who bought the game expecting something espectacular at the end were seething in their seats.

Iirc, wasn't there an interview where the interviewer joked with the idea there wasn't an ending at all and Sean laughed at that?
>>
>>387233812
>the only people who'd even still bother downloading the updates are people who really want to enjoy the game
Come on anon yer not even usin' yer brain
>>
>>387236984
Good post.

Rest of the thread is completely retarded.
>>
>>387246397
>>387246256
most would cut and run i got to appreciate them for that but this is also stuff we saw or were promised. thing is this could have happened for any variety of reasons. like sony holding them to a contract making them need to fix the game. i hope the trend continues with more updates going beyond what they promised and adding more depth but until i see that i have to remain skeptical
>>
>>387246397
Let's be real, if they didn't their reputation would be shit forever. At least this way they can salvage their rep.
>>
File: 1495777926846.jpg (491KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1495777926846.jpg
491KB, 1024x682px
Got the game yesterday, I'm having fun so far. We'll see how long that lasts.
>>
>>387247439
Starting off is boring and a pain in the ass, but it's golden from there.
>>
>>387247518
I hope so. I'm looking forward to freely exploring while taking some random missions along the way.
>>
So, what exactly do you do in missions? Take photos of alien lifeforms? Kill space pirates? Or are there special unique objectives made especially for the mission, like finding some unique ruin and explore it?
>>
Are there any other space games where you can land and walk around planets or space stations?
>>
>>387235551
I'll never fucking understand why people defend Sean after that shit.
>Hype up the game having multiplayer during the entire development process
>In multiple interviews answer several different questions all confirming multiplayer
>ONE DAY before release he says "don't go in looking for a multiplayer experience" but then immediately after says that it's still possible to meet other players in the game
>Like day one of the game two streamers realize they're close to each other
>They go to "meet" each other and find out you can't see, hear, or interact with other players in any shape or form whatsoever
>Both they and the streamers take to twitter "H-hey Sean, how come we can't see each other?"
>Sean: "WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS MET ALREADY, THIS BLOWS MY MIND"
>Sean then NEVER talks about multiplayer ever again
And yet retards still defend him
>>
>>387248562
Space Engine obviously, although you'll have to pretend you're walking around since all you control is a floating camera. Nothing else comes as close to making you feel as if you're actually standing on a barren planet all alone a gadrillion light years from earth.
>>
>>387248984
>>387248984
People are defending him now because he changed and fixed the game free of charge, you twit. Literally nobody praised him before the patches.
Also, why do faggots want multi in a space sim? Go play EVE or Elite Dangerous. Space sims are largely singleplayer.
>>387249050
As neat as it is, I wouldn't quite call SE a video game.
>>
>>387249050
Space Engine black holes are fucking scary, even though I know they do fuck all.
>>
>>387249050
don't you need to download a shitton of external files to get those textures, though?
>>
>>387249220
>Changed and fixed the game free of charge
Wow you mean he released a buggy piece of shit and actually did his job and improved it? Amazing!
>Why do you want multi in a space sim
It was promised, multiple times in several different interviews. Don't call the game "fixed" until he adds in multiplayer like he promised.

And you can be happy that the game is getting patches, but that doesn't change the fact that Sean with a shit eating grin lied to in every interview for his game, knowing that retards like you would buy it and defend him
>>
>>387249571
I didn't buy it until the updates came out, friend. Not my fault you don't do your research before playing vidya or shitposting
>>
I still remember that game trailers guy complaining a year before the game released
>>
>>387249703
I didn't buy the game ever because I'm not dumb. Anyone could and should have seen that Sean was a lying piece of shit
>"To change the color of the sky in different planets we actually changed the period table on a chemical level!"
I mean god damn, I'm convinced he gets off on lying. And I just can't understand why retards defend a game dev who literally lied about almost every aspect of his game
>>
>>387248984

You mean PATCHING? Something literally every developer in the history of ever does? Even fucking Bethesda and EA patch, balance, and, rarely, add more content to their games for free.

Treating him like hes the second coming of Christ because he is trying to salvage his career is fucking mind blowing to me. At this point he's going to go away from this complete fuck up even more popular and liked then if he would of fully delivered what he promised. It's like watching an abusive drunk sober up and be treated like a fucking hero.
>>
File: 1486413520261.webm (565KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486413520261.webm
565KB, 400x225px
>>387235551
Someone post screenshots of players talking about "meeting up" in games. That stuff was good.
>>
>>387250076

Sorry this was aimed at >>387249220

You're cool salty bro.
>>
>>387249982
Because outside of your multiplayer obsession in an exploration game, he fixed it?
You clearly want another TORtanic or phil fish, but I'm afraid it's simply not the case here. The dev fucked up and subsequent corrected (and still correcting) their mistakes.
>>
>>387250151
>Dev promises multiplayer
>There's absolutely no form of multiplayer at all
>Adds in shitty basebuilding and terrain update
>GAME IS FIXED GUYS
Still never added what was promised dipshit
>>
>>387250381
>>387250381
That update was added in November. You're a fucking idiot if you think they just added base building and called it a day.
>muh multiplayer
kek
>>
>>387246256
>Maybe they can pull off a terraria
Terraria was fun in its first iteration and didn't promise anything that they didn't deliver. Then since the game sold like hotcakes, they kept updating it for years because they felt like it.
>>
>>387249352
Nah they're all procedurally generated. It's only for the planets in our solar system that you need to download gigabytes worth of textures if you want any details.
>>
So many shills trying to justify their shitty purchase
>>
>>387234942

>hurrrr
>hurrr

Confirmed 12 years old. Or buttmad manchild. What's the difference, really?
>>
>>387251167
>I like game x
>FUCKING CORPORATE SHILLS REEEEEEEEEE

Congratulations on being the worst part of /v/
>>
>>387252260
>hurrr I'm going to attack the person only instead of arguing any points hurrr
>>
>>387250663
Not quite. There was a time where red called it quits on terraria, leaving it with just three bosses and an unfinished hell(in-game biome). People got angry about that.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.