[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which is the patrician way to play switch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: credit-nintendo.jpg (26KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
credit-nintendo.jpg
26KB, 600x337px
which is the patrician way to play switch?
>>
Not at all, because there is literally 0 worthwhile games to play on it.
>>
>>387233437
however the fuck you feel like
that's the whole point of the system
>>
All 3 ways are valid depending on the game at hand
>>
>>387233487
fpbp, literally not worth owning a switch right now.
>>
>>387233487

the fuck are you talking about, switch has minecraft
>>
>>387233487
how many more games will it take to end this meme? It's already worth it for me
>>
>>387233437
Handhelds > home consoles, it was true in the past and it's also true for a system that is both.
>>
File: 1495846371706.gif (216KB, 173x261px) Image search: [Google]
1495846371706.gif
216KB, 173x261px
>>387234130
A single one would be a good start, so far it's just
>multiplat
>splatoon but with a paid monthly subscription
>waggleshit
>indie hipster trash
>>
Does the switch have a touchscreen? If so, do any games use it yet?
>>
>>387234389
>multiplat
it's still a game
>splatoon but with a paid monthly subscription
still a game, the monthly subscription is for every online game on switch
>waggleshit
still a game no matter how many buzzwords you want to call it
>indie hipster trash
what did he mean by this
>>
>>387234389
this would be funny if it didn't fit the PS4 so well
>>
>>387234389
>t-this game doesn't count!
>>
>>387234389
I guess PC and PS4 have no games either
>multiplat
>X but with a paid monthly subscription
>indie hipster trash
>>
I'm about to buy a switch. Other switch Bros what do you recommend for a good coop game to play with my GF

Already gonna get Zelda too
>>
>>387234389
>le anime girl gif

Oh phew, opinion discarded.
>>
>>387237353
Does he have a Switch, too? Or games like Snipperlcips where you can each use a joy-con?
>>
>>387237568
She doesn't have a switch we would be using one system to play games
>>
handheld, in bed with your cat in your lap and a cup of tea on your bedside table
>>
/v/ is supposed to be a board for videogames enthusiasts and hardcore gamers, and yet at any given time it is possible to see multiple threads about Nintendo, a company infamous in the sector for being the one that most widely caters to the taste of casual and occasional gamers.

Now, I don't see any threads on /tv/ about series like Modern Family or Grey's Anatomy, despite both being some of the most popular TV series airing, and that's because the userbase is mature enough to either not watch those programs clearly aimed at a completely different audience than the film enthusiasts who browse it, or to realize that discussing them is out of place in a site dedicated to enthusiasts of particular interests like 4chan is.

On the other hand, Nintendo threads plague /v/ constantly, and are some of the worst threads on the board in the matter of quality of posts. This, of course reflects the immature and non-internet-savy nature of the average Nintendo fan, which is not and could ever not be a videogames enthusiasts, so these threads pose an actual nuisance to the actual hardcore gamers that wished to discuss their hobby with likeminded individuals on /v/. They are also known falseflagggers, shitposters and general console warriors, further decreasing the quality of content on the board.

My proposal to solve this issue, which is arguably one of the root causes for the current state of /v/, is to ban any user that mentions anything related to Nintendo, be it games, consoles or IPs. I'm sure that the quality of the board would increase tremendously, as the moderation makes clear that Nintendo fans are not welcome on /v/, driving them away from the userbase in a permanent manner, thus removing the main source of bad content on the board.

Feel free to discuss how long the ban should be, I advocate a 3 days ban for first offenders and then a permanent ban for repeat offenders.
>>
Take the console. Turn it sideways. And then shove it right up your ass.
***BOGHTOUBIPPLSMEMEMROCK
>>
>>387237780
I don't know many because I don't have friends, but I think these have 2 player simultaneous with joycons:
Sonic Mania
NeoGeo: The King of Fighters '98
Slime-san (only a few mini games have it)
And of course, Snipperclips and 1-2 Switch
I think Arms might have it too
>>
>>387238512
Thanks senpai
>>
>>387237951
Probably pasta but tv is fucking filled with GoT and Capeshit threads 24/7 which are the most popular forms of TV and movies right now
>>
>>387237780
Shovel Knight
>>
>>387237951

Nigga do you really expect me to read all that shit? Ain't nobody got time for that shit.
>>
File: 1532463474574574.png (187KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1532463474574574.png
187KB, 500x333px
>>387234389
>Nintendo made fun of for decades because they never get multiplats
>as soon as they get them, it's a negative point
Really prepares my pistachios.
>>
File: stillbetterthanps4.png (28KB, 946x384px) Image search: [Google]
stillbetterthanps4.png
28KB, 946x384px
boy oh boy check out this line up!
>>
>>387237353
Not quite sure Switch has much going for it as far as co-op goes. There's Binding of Isaac, but you might already own that on another platform at this point. Mario Kart isn't co-op and neither is Puyo Tetris
>>
>>387237465
As a Switch owner and an Anime fan I feel it is my responsibility to disavow this man's post.
Die in a clown car accident.
>>
File: 1479574251734.png (291KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1479574251734.png
291KB, 492x419px
>>387233437
In public places without headphones

BING BING WAHOO
>>
Did this "bing bing wahoo" forced meme thing come from the edited plane video of a feminist guy talking shit about the switch player?
Anyone got a link to it or remember the name of it?
>>
>>387240570
Multiplats from last generation aren't something to be really proud of.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.