[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this, do I liked it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0240.jpg (123KB, 256x244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0240.jpg
123KB, 256x244px
Just finished this, do I liked it?
>>
No, you think it doesn't live up to Trigger at all, but really the main takeaway is that you now join the ranks of everyone else who wants to fuck Harle.
>>
>>387224476
>>387224558
Best girl
>>
>>387224476
Get back to the english class Pablo
>>
File: IMG_0241.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0241.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>>387224558
I want to fuck Marce though or by her
>>
>>387224476
I was the second most disappointing sequel I played
>>
>>387224476
No, you only feel disappointment.
>>
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM CD INTO THE SLOT. IT’S CHRONO CROSS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, SERGE. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME DRAGON GODS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY LIKE CROSS MORE THAN TRIGGER. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng
>>
>>387224476
You should take more English classes.
>>
Chrono Trigger - saturday morning cartoon
Chrono Cross - self-contained graphic novel

One respects your intelligence more and actually takes risks the other didn't, it's up to you to decide which you like better.
>>
>>387225030
>I hate you
>that face
Is she proto-yandere?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.