[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bully 2 is released >Side mission: Stop the school shooters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: ss_34a.jpg (35KB, 451x441px) Image search: [Google]
ss_34a.jpg
35KB, 451x441px
>Bully 2 is released
>Side mission: Stop the school shooters
>>
ok
>>
File: Laugh.gif (161KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.gif
161KB, 500x375px
>>
>Shitty post is released
>Side mission: terrible attempt at humor
>>
File: 3141.jpg (31KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
3141.jpg
31KB, 400x387px
>bully 2 is released instead of even more gta online cash grabs
>>
>bully 2
>make out with the trans student
>>
>>387218865
>it does so well they make Bully Online
>it does so well they completely forget about Bully 2
>>
I think a visual novel where the protagonist is a cooking master and is surrounded by women would be a good idea.
>>
>Bully 2 is released
>it's a sequel, Hopkins being sent to college for some reasons/a new character
>typical 2000's campus with the jocks and all the cliché that were in the first one
>few references to cell phone and all but they're not in the center of the story (like no “someone posted something on Facebook“ mission and Jimmy doesn't have a cellphone)
>first part of the game is basically Bully 1.5 with the same atmosphere and discovering of campus
>campus + city map, Jimmy get expelled halfway through the game and no longer live on campus but in a flat in the middle of the city.
>start to meet bad people who do drugs and sell weapons but he sticks to his principles just like in the first one
>final mission is about Jimmy trying to get back to college
>>
>>387218980

>college
>beat someone up
>get arrested, jailed and fucked in the ass by Tyrese
>>
File: 0db.jpg (47KB, 634x808px) Image search: [Google]
0db.jpg
47KB, 634x808px
>>387219343

>college
>beat someone up
>Say it was because of a protest for minorities
>Gets a medal
>>
>>387218932
>online school simulator
I-I don't know how to feel about this
>>
>>387218659
>OP is an unfunny underage newfag
>tries to fit in
>>
>>387218865
never ever
>>
File: crazy.png (129KB, 362x564px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.png
129KB, 362x564px
>>387218659
>Stop the school shooters
Leave it to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-zxOwo10_U
>>
>>387218659
>Side mission's theme is Pumped Up Kicks
>>
>>387220432
I still don't understand if this is suppose to be a joke
>>
>>387218659
>Bully 2 is released
>Side mission: Start the school shooting
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.