[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raid: WW2. Payday 2 with nazis.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: raidww2.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
raidww2.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
Thoughts on Overkills new game?

Payday 2 but 1940s feels a bit uncreative. Still hope it's good though.

Stealing Nazi gold does sound like fun.
>>
File: MG get down DOI.webm (3MB, 550x308px) Image search: [Google]
MG get down DOI.webm
3MB, 550x308px
why wouldn't I keep playing day of infamy?
>>
Edit this is OP

It is not developed by Overkill, it's a new company called "Lion Game Lion"
>>
so this was announced like a year ago, and it showed up again with a CG trailer?
Starbreeze...come on
>>
>>387216807
It's just LGL's payday 2, I've seen more interesting things out of people hacking the payday 2 we have now.
>>
>tfw can't kill Hitler because fags keep failing a stealth heist
>>
OP again, yup from screenshots this looks like they just took all the assets from payday and changed objects and made new maps.

Sad. Payday 2 is outdated right now, and Diesel 2.0 isn't good enough, it looks and plays so poorly.
>>
>>387217006
you can apparently find snippets of gameplay by other niggas but i don't fucks with that
>>
What happen to their Sci-Fi game called GTFO or something like that?
>>
does it have wo*en?
>>
>>387217427
You can bet it'll have 25 DLC characters and all the women will be ugly or look like SJWs. Wait that's the same thing!
>>
>>387216807
If the shooting is anything like PayDay 2's - I'm out. Probably the worst feeling videogame guns of the past decade.
>>
>>387217728
Yeah, I played it not too long ago and the game is still not optimised properly, aiming down sights makes the game lag ffs. They focused too much on making money than fixing the game, and that's sad.

I'll wait for gameplay, it comes out September 27th on PC so we should see what it looks and feels like in due time.
>>
>>387217728
are you nuts, the gunfeel in pd2 is great
>>
It's gonna be like Payday 2 almost exactly LGL haven't made any games, they've only made heists and DLCs for Payday. And the heists were trash.
>>
>>387217917
W r o n g, it feels like shit. It's like you're just shooting and not feeling any hit detection whatsoever other than hit markers.
>>
>>387218072
What games would you qualify as having good gunfeel, then?
>>
>>387218194
Several shooters.

CoD is better
Battlefield and Battlefront are better
Rainbow Six Siege
Minecraft
Insurgency
Rising Storm 2 and Red orchestra
PUBG
Shadow Warrior
Sniper Elite
HL2, Gmod and CSGO
Borderlands 2
Doom
Dishonoured
Overwatch.
New Quake game.

In Payday you shoot something and it plays a generic death animation, for satisfying shooting you need to feel like you're actually killing something, in Payday you just hip fire into a pack and see hitmarkers pop up and they die in the few animations they have.

Stutters occur when you ADS on certain sights, which immediately ruins the flow of the game too. And the guns are just reskins of eachother with the numbers changed, or they just aren't and are basically gun skins.
>>
>>387218194
Games that have good gunfeel:
>The Stalker series
>Killing Floor 2
>D44m
>Max Payne 3 (Probably 1 and 2 as well, but it's been a while since I've played them so I don't really remember)
>Metro series
>Counter Strike: Source and up (really)
>>
File: payne gunplay.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
payne gunplay.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>387218610
MP 1 and 2 hold up
>>
>>387218498
>overwatch
>borderlands
oh you're retarded, I see.
>>
File: 92fcutlass.gif (470KB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
92fcutlass.gif
470KB, 424x240px
>>387216870
Because NWI is incompetent and can't even release a finished game. Not that Overkill is any better.
>>
>>387216870
>>387220174
Case in point, your webm shows bad level design. No decent map should ever have that kind of an overlook on a spawn with only one exit like that.
>>
File: 1466827517639.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1466827517639.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>still using the Diesel Engine

it's going to be bad
>>
>>387218695

whoever plays in that webm plays worse than my 65 year old grandmother
>>
>>387216807
Fuck Overkill. Fuck their DLC, fuck their microtransactions, and fuck their eurotrash faces. They're pieces of shit who jew you out of every shekel you have.
>>
>>387216807
No thanks, I've had my fill of getting kicked for random reasons and never being able to complete a single game back in PAYDAY 2.
>>
>>387218610
I'd add
Halo
Destiny
Fear
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.