[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Splatoon 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: hissen.png (60KB, 296x228px) Image search: [Google]
hissen.png
60KB, 296x228px
>use it for the first time ever (TW)
>15 kills without even having to aim, just sloshed away like a retard

fucking nerf it already
>>
File: 1502782007765.gif (3MB, 337x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502782007765.gif
3MB, 337x300px
>hmm, buckets are a little weak, how do we buff them
>lets just remove the damage ramp up entirely, flat damage
>okay, wouldn't we have to reduce the damage or the fire rate or something i mean the buckets still have the arcing over object utility
>no
>>
I whole heartedly agree anon.
It is stronger than the other weapons.
I also wish for a nerf on this, but understand it's strengths and weaknesses.
I do hope you still enjoy this game even with this weapon in the game.
>>
>>387215149
Certainly one of the strongest weapons currently.
Balance patches were pretty spot on in splatoon1, so I'm optimistic for the future.
>>
File: inkarmor.png (2KB, 30x30px) Image search: [Google]
inkarmor.png
2KB, 30x30px
B U C K E T M E T A
U
C
K
E
T

M
E
T
A
>>
Dead game
>>
File: 対物攻撃力アップ.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
対物攻撃力アップ.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
>>387215564
hello
>>
>>387215662

It's nice that it actually works on ink armor, shame it's only really useful for low damage high rof things like the nzap, most things already smash in 1 hit.
>>
They can't possibly balance such a fundamentally broken weapon. If they change the weapon to 3 hits to death, still will be OP because of it's spread and ability to launch ink over walls. 4 would make the weapon borderline useless, might as well use the standard Slosher. Either they fix the damage fall off or remove the weapon entirely.
>>
>>387215149
>use slosher
>average kill count in ranked goes from 10-15 to 25-30
>>
>>387215828

a fire rate tweak would easily keep it usable

Fundamentally broken is not the case for the tri slosher at all
>>
>>387215149
Both sloshers are straight up bullshit now.
>Sloshing machine had to aim directly at your opponent to get 2 hit kills
>Splatoon 2's sloshers do that kind of damage if you barely graze your opponent
>>
File: 64268892.png (421KB, 757x800px) Image search: [Google]
64268892.png
421KB, 757x800px
>>
>lewd woomy: i sleep
>lewd spaghetti: REAL SHITT?!
>>
>>387215972
>>387217440
Aside from being broken gets ink armor allowing its user take even more hits
>>
The bucket removed the melee range restriction from helmet wearing roller retards.

It's disgusting.
>>
File: 1492345337858.gif (1MB, 506x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492345337858.gif
1MB, 506x300px
>>387215149
Honestly, Tri is similar to what it was in Splat1. Which is "great main with outright crutch kit", something that shouldn't happen. Its Seeker-sporting brother was a pretty balanced weapon, its kit had great synergy but also needed some thought to use and had clear limitations that prevented it from being too strong.
The only reasons why S1 Tri wasn't meta are because Zimi was even better, and because QRSJ meta and subsequent Luna and surprise Carbon divebomber influx didn't do it any favours because Luna shits all over Tri in any possible scenario besides Tri marginally outranging its blast radius.
In S2 everything got its mains and kits nerfed... Whereas Tri's main went untouched, and kit got a straight buff in a sub that makes it insanely deadly and a special that suits its lone wolf playstyle even more than before.
I don't know what they were thinking, balancing team should've found that its kit is too good way sooner. I hope this time they won't puss out and do make kit revisions.
>>
>>387217440
Thats how the slosher was in SP1.
I don't really get the point of the sloshing machine over a blaster
>>
>>387220282
>yfw all they do is add +10 to points needed for special
>>
File: latest.jpg (49KB, 920x518px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
49KB, 920x518px
HELLO! My name is Aerospray, my rate of fire is nullified by my wide spread and poor range. I need a buff to increase my damage output to be a 4-5 hit kill over a 5-6 hit kill.
>>
>>387221267
Stay in turf war.
>>
>>387221267
fuck that, it was overused as hell in the first game.
Leave it nerfed in the ground
>>
>tfw you make the mistake of being alive after killing a trislosher user and the leftover spray detonates a nuke under your dick and destroys you
>>
>a single drop of falling ink from the bucket does full damage
fail
>>
>>387215149
>take a plastic bucket
>go to a playground and beat up all the little kids with it
>WOOOOW PLASTIC BUCKET SO OP NERF PLS LOL
>>
I don't understand what Nintendo was thinking with the balancing. Today I played with 2 chargers and a roller on my team, we got owned. Really wish they would have just ported Smash because this is getting annoying.
>>
>>387215662
Why can't autobombs be destroyed? Also the thing that shoots the ink storm shoulf be destroyable like the Drizzler in Salmon Run
>>
>no one understands the true power of the sploosh-o-matic

feels good man
>>
Why am I the only person who uses the coddamn nozzlenose?
>>
File: she's getting married.jpg (96KB, 676x694px) Image search: [Google]
she's getting married.jpg
96KB, 676x694px
>>387221267
Still it's bretty good for turf war. Won me the mayo vs cuckchup end war.
>>
>>387221267
The only purpose of that weapon is turf control, don't treat it as anything else.
>>
Octobrush and Tri Slosher are the two most busted weapons in the game at the moment. Close range weapons are invalidated because of them, and on stages like Pump Track and Inkblot, where vertical positioning is key, they shit on everything that doesn't massively outrange them like Splatlings and Chargers.

Shit's really annoying, but I'll take this over Splatoon 1's Kraken and Inkzooka on release.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.