[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 3 anniversary thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12

File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1360x765px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1360x765px
Who's your favorite character?
What's your favorite song?
When did you find out about the game and what was your experience like?
>>
>>387203443

>Who's your favorite character?
Not sure. Everyone's got something about them that's annoying, but I guess Akihiko and Mitsuru are some of the better ones.

>What's your favorite song?
The second school theme maybe.

>When did you find out about the game
Years ago, about when it came out.

>and what was your experience like?
Kinda boring actually. Really tried to like it, but I don't think it's my type of game. The A.I.s were annoying and would sabotage you at times too, even if you set set tactics.
>>
File: Fuuka's greeting.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fuuka's greeting.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>387203443
Fuuka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edVx1lZSnoI
>When did you find out about the game and what was your experience like?
3 years ago, it was very changing and thought provoking, it really did change my life for the best
>>
File: 1501822031526.gif (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501822031526.gif
3MB, 480x480px
Junpei. True homie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ7iqWUI-gE
>When did you find out about the game and what was your experience like?
I've heard of it for a while now from a friend that loves the games but never really got into playing it until about a few weeks ago and couldn't really stop playing it since. Only thing I don't really like about it is the grinding and that's about it. Excited to play 4 & 5
>>
I had the good fortune to just stumble upon the game without ever having heard of it before. It was on my hacked PSP, I'd put on a bunch of random downloaded games, including this one. I started playing it while I was on a trip by train/plane. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised.

Too bad stuff like that doesn't happen to me anymore. I know about every game way before it's out, now.
>>
>>387204057
I forgot, my favorite character is Akihiko but the game is full of good characters. My favorite song would be the rap song with the vocals, I assume there's only one. Ends with "And I'm the ace." or something.
>>
File: Makoto.gif (1MB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
Makoto.gif
1MB, 500x476px
>>387203443
The Door.

Memories of the School or Darkness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2WaUtCYoW0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g67Th8Eej8M

I don't know. A while ago, but not near it's release.

>what was your experience like?
About 3/5th's good.

>>387204057
You missed out on The Answer tracks anon, should look them up.

>I assume there's only one.
Off the top of my head.
>Mass Destruction.
>P3FES
>Deep Breath, Deep Breath.
And one more too, didn't you play through till the end?
>>
Favorite character: Aigis (my waifu)
Favorite song: Intro song or Wiping All Out (not a p3p fag)
I was interested in playing probably 7 years ago but I didn't play it until about 3 years ago.
It's one of my favorite games, first SMT experience and I had a great time.
>>
File: 1498856239592.jpg (23KB, 260x306px) Image search: [Google]
1498856239592.jpg
23KB, 260x306px
Da man
BABYBABYBABYBABY
Not sure, few years at least.
>and what was your experience like?
MC playthrough was great, FeMC playthrough was great, movies were great. Combined, it was an amazing experience to me.
>>
File: Nat2.gif (1MB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
Nat2.gif
1MB, 245x140px
Elizabeth.

The velvet room music, I guess

A good friend got P3 vanilla. Later my roommate bought FES at launch. I played his copy while finishing finals and preparing to graduate. Felt kinda weird.

Fuuka x Natsuki is extremely underrated.
>>
>>387205546
Fuuka doesn't feel any romantic interest towards Natsuki, nor does Natsuki feel that way for Fuuka.
Don't push your fantasies unto characters
>>
>>387203443
Akihiko or Mitsuru.
Burning bread
Discovered megaten in like 2007 or something and went crazy buying all the games. I bought the original version off of ebay. It was fun, I like the psychological stuff though and didn't play it for the waifus. Never really been a waifu gamer.
>>
File: 1502764657091.png (1MB, 718x657px) Image search: [Google]
1502764657091.png
1MB, 718x657px
>>387205853
Sure, Natsuki's bullying had nothing to do with her own attempt to suppress her raging homosexual lust.
>>
Persona 3 has multiple endings, right? What date should I save so I can get all of them?
>>
>>387206638
Only two, bad and good one
It's all decided by one choice
>>
>>387206736
What date does that happen?
>>
>>387207014
It'll be extremely obvious mate, and you'll have access to the Dorm save point before making the decision.
Trying not to spoil too much here, but you'll be given a very obvious ultimatum. Getting the bad end isn't really worth it, by the way.
>>
Aegis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdlcNd0yXQ
I always kind of knew about it but it wasn't until I switched mains from /mu/ to /v/ around 2011 that I picked it up
I really liked it and was super engrossed in it due to me working at a shitty warehouse job at night
everywhere was closed and friends were all sleeping so I felt very alone and playing p3 made me feel like I had a social life
>>
>>387207306
>Getting the bad end isn't really worth it
this
just watch the bad end on youtube
I was a purist about it and it really is just a waste of time
>>
>>387207978
Mostly because it's literally just the good end without the extra scenes.
>>
>>387208125
>The actual content of the ending
>Extra scenes
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>387203443
Junpei and Koromaru's fire/dark resistance saved my ass when that shit Ken kept getting Hama'd during the Sleeping table fight.

I swear that guy is designed to work around like half your party.
>>
>>387208274
Bad end is the same scenes as the graduation day scenes after you beat Nyx, only without everyone remembering and Nyx not being stopped. Hence, everyone dies.

Good end is all of them recalling their promise on graduation day after having actually fought and beaten Nyx, ensuring they can reach the rooftop scene we all know and love.

They both play out the same visually until a certain point, it's just that the good ending has more scenes.
>>
>>387203443
Shinjiro, no weaknesses and was a pretty cool dude.
Tartarus theme, I liked how the song evolved as you went up.
>When did you find out about the game and
First year of highschool, around a month or two after Persona 4 came out
>what was your experience like?
I played it constantly at home. After finishing homework, I would play the game as much as I could. When I had to go to school, I would bring the game with me. I had two free periods back to back, so I would bring my PS2 and a portable DVD player to school and play it at the lounge or library. Playing it in public made everyone think I was autistic because I would have a blank expression on my face as I repetitively ground in Tartarus with a blank expression on my face while completely focused on the game. In hindsight, it was pretty autistic having a game addiction like that.
>>
>>387208593
I get what you're saying, it's just that the wording of you're post made it sound like the good end just added a few extra unimportant scenes.
>>
>>387208862
Oh. Well no, then. In fact, I'd have thought the game was fairly mediocre without that ending.
>>
>>387207306
>>387207978
Thanks, anons.
>>
File: Friendless.png (344KB, 480x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Friendless.png
344KB, 480x1360px
>>387203443
>Favorite character?
The main character
>Favorite song
Whichever plays during boss fights
Many years after it came out, pic related was my experience.
I played 1 and innocent sin, didn't know it would be so different but didn't care about the characters at all.
>>
>>387203443
Aigis
I NEVER FELT LIKE
I'm not sure when. I saw it randomly on /v/ at some point but I don't know when I really acknowledged it or decided I should play it.
>What was your experience like?
I bought it on a whim from PSN one day, then got completely hooked and played it nonstop for several weeks. It's easily one of my favourite games.
>>
File: my armor.png (354KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
my armor.png
354KB, 1400x1400px
>>387203443
I just love MC and Aigis, they have the best chemistry together. Best couple in all of Purse owner.
>>
>>387211397
But Elizabeth tho
>>
>>387211771
this
>>
File: 1469788875019.jpg (60KB, 540x688px) Image search: [Google]
1469788875019.jpg
60KB, 540x688px
>>387203443
Fave character is Door-kun.

Fave song is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiP9Bhha0-4

Found out about the game many years ago from some brit that frequents a kingdom hearts site.

The dude had posted a link of a screenshot of the Answer cause he was playing it. I think he was fighting Mitsu and Yukatan Peninsula, and the character portraits and the whole shooting yourself in the head to summon your Pokeman really caught my attention.
>>
File: 1501828299536.png (511KB, 532x488px) Image search: [Google]
1501828299536.png
511KB, 532x488px
>>387203443
>Favorite Character
There's a lot to choose from. If I had to narrow it down it would be Junpei for being the true bro who actually changed a lot in the story, or Aigis, because fuck if those last couple of months didn't make me like her, especially at the end. Door Kun misses you.

>Favorite Song
Mass Destruction was probably the only reason i was able to grind as much as I did in Tartarus. Battle for everyone's soul was god tier, and When the Moon Reaches Out. Damn if I don't love the soundtrack all the way through.

>How did you find out?
I've heard about it from time to time during high school, I decided to order it and P4 when I was searching for new rpgs. I started playing P3 during the second half of my Junior year.

>How did it impact you?
If I'm honest, I was a fucking loser during most of high school. I was starting to get my life together during Junior Year, and this game passed a lot of the time when I got home. Sounds autistic as hell, but the game kinda made me realize that I was being a loner and not branching out. So I took the time to actually make some friends and went to be a decent human being. I played it from then and didn't finish it till a few months after I graduated, so it felt like the story ended at the right time. Probably why i cried lile a bitch when the ending happened.

Emotional shit aside, I love this game so much. I'm happy to share the love for it with you anons and all the good memories.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.