[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a New Vegas thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 800x600px
Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a New Vegas thread.
>>
How squishy are companions in Hardcore+JSawyer Ultimate? Should I put a few points in Charisma to keep them from dying too fast?
>>
Go make a general, cancerous faggot.
>>
>Play DUST
>Everywhere is shitton of enemies
>They all 2-3 shot you
>>
>>387199301
What mods make this dung heap more tolerable?
>>
>Unironically being an NCuckRfag
>>
>>387202452
solid project is pretty sick
>>
>>387199301
>>>/vg/
>>
>>387202479
Being a legion fag is pretty much the same thing as being a r/the_donald poster
>>
>>387202479
>being a legion shitter

>>387202604
>wahhhhh
Hide the thread, cry more, or go to a different thread. Was that so difficult? Do you need your hand held through everything?
>>
>>387202479
>>387202724
The House always wins
>>
>>387202452
>uninstall.exe
>>
File: New Vegas factions.png (211KB, 1198x1260px) Image search: [Google]
New Vegas factions.png
211KB, 1198x1260px
>>387202887
>housecuck
>>
File: BoS_logo.png (239KB, 1100x1330px) Image search: [Google]
BoS_logo.png
239KB, 1100x1330px
>>387199301
Why do you lose Karma for frying these pieces of shit who try to take your stuff and slap a bomb collar on your neck yet It's a oh-fucking-kay to massacre the Kahns with their whole Bitter Springs dindu nuffin sob story?
>>
>>387202960
the legion's symbol is a bull not because they're cucks but because they're the bull

yes man is also the easy way out since you can do it without failure
>>
>>387202348
Dust is stupidly unfair. It trows a bunch of enemies at you, some legendary, and expect that you worry about water and shit
>>
>>387203352
Again its because you're a genocidal idiot who attacks everyone who gives you a hard time.
>>
Reminder that NCR or House is the best choice. Legion is unsustainable and will disappear once Caesar dies, and independent makes everyone miserable and poor.
>>
>Not wanting to go to a con with numerous friends dressed as yuppies from The Tops
>Don't want to crowd around people blurting out "ring a ding ding, baby" with as little enthusiasm as possible over and over

It's like you guys don't want to experience life
>>
>>387205753
Actually good karma independent has the highest number of happy endings. I also fail to see how it exactly makes everyone "poor".
>>
>>387202960
Actually there's nothing independent about Yes Man. The robot was programed by people related to Benny, which only concern was money and power. I'm not a house fan myself, but have to admit that aligning with him will provide the most fair ending.
>>
File: 1500859025600.png (89KB, 399x382px) Image search: [Google]
1500859025600.png
89KB, 399x382px
>tfw House independently arrived at the political philosophy of Mencius Moldbug
>>
>>387205753
>legion is unsustainable and will disappear once Caesar dies
That's entirely what Caesar wants. Conquer all armies, wipe their identities completely and when Caesar dies, there will be no armies left in California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado and New Mexico.

Despite how much Caesar hates his own legion, he hates the NCR and it's corruption more.
>>
>>387205439
Atleast hunger can be taken care of by going cannibal, but who knows if going insane is worth it.
>>
>>387205908
>Good Karma Independent
>Boomers ending calls the wasteland a piece of chaotic shit and they fuck off
>Followers ending says New Vegas is so chaotic they have trouble taking care of all the injuries and patients
>Arcade's endings end with him being disappointed with the mess of an independent Vegas
It heavily implies that doing everything right in an independent ending still leads to chaos and major loss of life due to the rapid change in government. The only decent endings are the surrounding towns of Primm, Goodsprings, and Nocav, and freeside kind of. Everyone else is fucked. House is a better option for and "inpendent" Vegas, as he makes sure that New Vegas is stable and thrives, and if you have good Karma, you keep him in check and make sure he is fair and doesn't go full dictator. It's better in every way to independent.

>>387206292
Then he's a bigger idiot that I thought. I ignored his "Hegelian dialectics" drivel a bit, because I didn't think he was so stupid to want to set the wasteland back 100 years because of his dumbass beliefs. The NCR may be corrupt, but it's the best shot at a stable life for most in the wasteland. With a destabilized West Coast, people will go intro tribes again and who's to say the same thing wont happen. Not to mention the East Coast factions/midwestern BoS having to opposition to take over.
>>
>>387206713
Caesar also believed that the NCR was overstepping it's abilities by trying to get civilization back to the Old World standard right away.

The Legion was hitting the reset button on civilization. Back to the tribal stage, building the mighty roman empire, and then letting it collapse. Like the first 1500 years of human civilization condensed into a single lifetime.
>>
>>387205923
Yes Man was reprogrammed by the Followers of the Apocalypse, the most humanitarian faction in the game. Benny's only concern was money and power and was considered short-sighted even by Yes Man.

Yes Man really only care about efficiency. House is largely indifferent to everything outside of Vegas because he considers it unimportant since he already has his robot army and technology, which makes it not particularly fair to the small towns outside of Vegas (as well as Freeside, which House is content to keep a ghetto), especially considering House's potential to be extremely vindictive toward any dissent, as seen in some of the Primm and Freeside endings.

Yes Man being fair is entirely up to the player. He's very willing to just eradicate the Khans for the same reason House doesn't care about them, but Yes Man has the excuse of literally being an emotionless robot.
>>
>>387206880
Except the Legion reaches nowhere near the heights of the Roman Empire and only engages in arguably the worst parts of its history.
>>
File: 1473044108226.gif (402KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473044108226.gif
402KB, 320x240px
So ive been using TTW for a while now and have come to the realization that I haven't visited the Capital wasteland since the first time I installed it.

Is there anything else in the mod that makes it worthwhile to keep around, besides being able to visit FO3
>>
>>387206937
The sarcasm in Yes Man dialogs is very funny. I remember destroying all mr house robots and still going to the war on the Dam. Yes man kept saying that it was a very intelligent decision and how smart I was.
>>
>>387206713
Arguably the best ending for the Boomers is NCR, as it establishes trade relations with the Boomers (which necessarily reduces their violent isolationism).

The Followers have no specific ending tied to House. Their best ending is also arguably the NCR. It is fair however to consider their independent ending to not be a happy one, though it is certainly better than being eradicated or forced out.

Arcade is disappointed with an independent Vegas because he is consistently presented as an idealist who is never completely satisfied. He literally does not have a happy ending - his best options are both continuing his existence as a disillusioned doctor. He is explicitly crushed by House's victory.

House's victory is considered to result in a "cold" Vegas. The Brotherhood is slaughtered, Goodsprings is only given Victor (who extends House's surveillance to the area), Cass is disillusioned by House, the Khans either leave or fall apart, the Kings are potentially eradicated or engage in unrestrained violence against NCR refugees, and Primm potentially suffers from heavy taxes and constant surveillance.

There is little positive for the Mojave as a whole in a House victory specifically, most of the spoils going to Vegas and the Courier himself.
>>
>>387207124
Access to FO3 expansion areas (which for Point Lookout and to an extent the Pitt is worth visiting) and FO3 weapons and armor.

Not a whole lot, but the whole point of TTW is more or less FO3.
>>
>>387203352
>Why do I get bad karma for killing these guys after I entered their base uninvited?
>>
>>387206608
It's not. Hallucinations suck, and they make you wake up somewhere else.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.