[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It comes out tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: aom.jpg (56KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
aom.jpg
56KB, 460x215px
Finally, now they can start developing Saints Row 5
>>
>>387195198

hahahahahahaha
>>
>>387195198
Who
>>
>>387195198
But Anon, this IS Saints Row 5.
>>
>>387195460
>Hero Team Shooter
Anon, this is a single-player game
>>
>Gat is so popular he warrants an expansion centered around him doing outlandish shit
>his ending, which apparently is the True En, makes it so that the Saints as an organization/gang failed to ever become anything
>so all the fuckers that made names for themselves as Saints went into law enforcement instead because this is a kooky parallel universe

From what I understand this is basically single player Saints Row 4.5. No co-op and while you can switch to different characters I doubt there's customization. Makes you wonder why Volition would even bother with this shit instead of shooting for an established game. Hell, instead of just doing more "sandbox, but insane" can we get some more of what made 2 so good? All SR is doing is being a lol so randum/worse GTA at this point.
>>
>>387195620
I like 4 a lot.
>>
There will never be a SR5. 4 was the end. GOH was the epilogue. There's just no way to ever go back to the first two games where it was actually gang oriented.
>>
Nobody said Saints Row 5 HAS to be like the first 2 games
>>
>>387196025
>>387195731
>>
>>387196025
No but it would be better if it went back to being a gang type game. Or like 3 which was also good. Just not "let's fight aliens or demons in a sci-fi world"
>>
>>387195692
I enjoyed the powers but 4, to me, should've stayed as the expansion/DLC for 3 it was originally going to be. I know that within a week or release SR4 sold over a million fucking copies so Volition can't NOT make money with this franchise. It's just that Boss got too fucking good too fucking fast and the creators needed some kind of reset button so that's why we're getting this. Nothing will have stakes and when everything recollects itself the Saints will be an unknown group trying to come up AGAIN. I wish the game had the same production values as GTA V. I'm a little tired of the high-contrast cartoony color scheme and general art design of these games. Feels like there's been little to no improvement.
>>
>>387195198
>No co-op
>PvP
>Repetitive gameplay
>Crackdown rip-off
>It's not SRV

D E A D O N A R R I V A L
>>
This game makes me sad and confused. I watched footage of it and they bothered recording voice lines for each hero in every mission where the player character talks. They animated (supposedly) an hour worth of cutscenes. After two games with modified Steelports they built a whole new open world. There was money and effort put into this... But for what?

Who wanted hero shooter bullshit in a single player game? Who wanted Saints Row without a customizable character? Who wanted Saints Row without co-op? Who wanted health bars, status effects and abilities? Who wanted even worse writing with more hamfisted attempts at humor? Who? Why was this made? Who wanted it Volition? Why are you shooting yourselves in the fucking foot?

I don't fucking get it. All I can do is hope they don't go rock fucking bottom and can pull their collective head out of their ass when their next game comes around. Jesus fucking Christ Volition, what the fuck is happening to you?
>>
>>387196410
>Who wanted even worse writing with more hamfisted attempts at humor? Who? Why was this made? Who wanted it Volition? Why are you shooting yourselves in the fucking foot?

I ask Gearbox the same thing everytime Battleborn tries to get fucking puhed. It's like what was the point? Paragon and others have the 3D MOBA market down. There's no reason to try and re-create the wheel in that genre. Concentrate focused fire on fucking Memelands. That's your bread and butter.
>>
>>387196410
Maybe they were forced to make something like Saint';s Row without actually being Saint's Row? That's the only way I can see it.

Either that or they have no creativity left and ride solely on the success of SR.
>>
>>387195198
Finally now Volition can be shut down and stop raping an IP they've already killed.
>>
>>387196410
>tfw you knew from the start AoM sucked
>tfw you're just waiting for the pain to leave
>>
man, i rll admit that i really liked saints row 3 and 4, but this does nothing for me.
the part of saints row i always loved was that the boss could be whoever the fuck you made them as, but still have a memorable personality. it was a great compromise between having a voiced character with character and having crazy deep customization.
having a bunch of premade characters is a total turn off, and not even my special sweetspots for characters on rollerskates and giant cartoon guns can remedy that.
>>
>>387196410
>There was money and effort put into this... But for what?
This game is obviously a salvage of an Overwatch-like multiplayer shooter.
>>
File: 772.jpg (53KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
53KB, 597x519px
>>387197884
this post here, spot on
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.