[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Cunts who need a nerf into the ground. What the fuck was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: junkrat.png (420KB, 815x424px) Image search: [Google]
junkrat.png
420KB, 815x424px
ITT: Cunts who need a nerf into the ground.

What the fuck was blizzard thinking with Junkrat? He's the most broken character in overwatch.
>>
Bet you said the same about Roadhog. I wonder what you're going for after Garbage Gerbil is gutted too.
>>
>>387193451
Roadhog did need something done to him. You can't even pretend he was balanced with hook 1.0
>>
>>387193014
How so?
>>
>>387193890
If you're going to nerf hook 1-shot they needed to give him something else too. He wasn't overpowered but he was anti-fun so blizzard nerfed him anyway. Now he's practically useless because they didn't buff any other part of his kit.
If he can't 1 shot then he needs a rework
>>
>>387194726
>t. tryhard wanna be pro
Did you not see they increased his attack speed?
>>
Junkrat is trash
>>
>>387194791
That's an awful trade
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (281KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
281KB, 1920x1200px
I don't know if it's that he actually needs to be nerfed or if the other assaults need to be buffed, but he is definitively the best assault character
>>
>>387197051
>see Dirty Bomb updating
>check patch notes
>they actually nerfed Thunder
>again
>>
>>387194854
It's really not.

>hook + shoot + melee combo still kills squishies
>anyone else that he used to one shot like soldier and reaper he can still take a second shot before they do even 200 damage to road as long as he can aim

It's almost like they made him require some skill now.
>>
>>387194791
That was a bullshit buff. You don't play Roadhog for sustained DPS. You play his to get picks. That was his whole shtick. If he can't do that, then he serves no point.
>>
>>387194048
he just IS
>>
>>387197291
>A team based game where you had to work as a team to get a pick off their team.
>But wait there's a character who can do it by himself with almost 0 effort who is also a tank with a self heal.

Yeah, this sounds good. Keep up the good character design. I'm glad they changed him, he was broken as all hell and the ONLY people complaining about his change are the 2200 shitters who can't climb out without him lmao.
>>
>>387197440
I'm 3300 diamond. It's nothing amazing, many people better than me, but I'm also not completely clueless to how the game functions. He had a role, they killed it. He needs a rework if left as is.
>>
>>387193014
>Drones think he's the worst character should never play as him
>Drones then say he's too OP
fuckheads won't be happy until it's only lesbo shit, fat gorilla and wing bitch left.
>>
>>387197646
Before his nerf nobody ever even touched the other tanks. Fuck off
>>
>>387198185
You are out of your mind if you think no one player Rein, Zarya or DVa. I think I found the 2200 shitter. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>387198320
Shut up you pedro, study your english instead of playing Overwatch because you clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
>>
There are only two characters in the game that need to be heavily reworked right now.

Pharah and Widowmaker.

The game obviously isn't meant to support air combat, so playing against Pharah is just entirely unfair. You have to change everything about your team to handle one Pharah that knows what they're doing. If they have a Mercy stuck on them, then all hell breaks loose and your entire team needs to revolve around taking them down.

Widowmaker is just unfair. Clicking on people from across the map where you can't do anything is just stupid. And now they're buffing her grapple so she can do this better? Fuck off Blizzard.
>>
>>387198431
And now you're grasping at straws trying to insult rather than actually prove your own point. Enjoy gold rank. I'm sure it's fun for you, I wouldn't know.
>>
>>387198546
I would agree with you about Widow if the maps weren't so small. There're very few spots where a Widow can just kill without worry.

Also, phara is fine. Forces retards off this 3/4 tank meta into, what do you know, actual aiming/skill characters. Again, only 2200 shitters have trouble dealing with a pharah.
>>
>>387198696
I'm GM and no one actually plays junkrat, only real good OTPs play them in this rank. Junkrat never really was OP and he was rarely picked in competitive matches because of how easily he gets countered.
>>
>>387198872
At no point have I talked about Junkrat with you. No one here believes you're a GM, so good on ya for trying to pull a fast one. I'm done talking to someone who is clueless as to how the game works. I'm going to go play my 3300 Diamond and forget about the 2200 shitter who thought he knew what he was talking about.
>>
>>387193014
t. bronze shitter
>>
>>387193014
>D.va ult, needs line of sight, everyone on the map gets a 10 minute warning and a symbol to where the blast will be
>Junkrat, just as powerful ult as D.va, can be launched from a nook or cranny across the map, no HUD symbol
>>
File: 1491283879564.jpg (340KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491283879564.jpg
340KB, 960x1200px
>>387198546
>the game isnt meant to support air combat
>im so fucking retarded i cant use my mouse to LOOK UPWARD

other characters in the game require good positioning, tactics, ambushes, specific characters, or multiple teammates to deal with

phara literally requires you to look at where the fucking rockets are coming from. How absolutely moronic are you?
>>
>>387199302
This
even consolewatch can counter that bitch
>>
>>387199294
Less area and damage, also the tire can be killed and you are left vulnerable

Are you a shitter>>387199302
anon?
>>
>>387194726
He should either be reworked into a proper tank or made into a full dps with hook 1.0 and reduced health pool. I agree he sits in a strange position
>>
>>387193890
>one of the heaviest characters in the game
>basically a target for people to up their ults
>loud, slow, only damage is point-blank
>reduce his damage so much it's a joke
He didn't need anything done, others just needed to get fucking good.
>>
>>387199294
>>Junkrat, just as powerful ult as D.va
No it fucking isn't, the blast is considerably weaker and has a smaller radius. We're talking 600 damage in a 10 meter radius vs 1000 damage in a 20 meter radius (probably a lot bigger actually). You actually have to get tanks point blank to kill them with it when they're at full health.
AND you can LITERALLY hear it coming from a mile away.
AND you can kill it really easily.
AND you're totally immobile and vulnerable when you use it.
>>
>>387197178
I see you have never played nu-Hog

His falloff is ridiculous so he will never be able to land more than 20 damage unless he is barrel-stuffing someone. Landing the follow-up shot is nearly impossible, and killing a Reaper who gains around 30 health each time he shoots you is almost impossible given that he has wraith form and you have "feed ult to enemy".
>>
>>387194048
He's not, they're just mad at getting 360 airshotted by ex-demoman players stickyjumping across the map.
>>
>>387199294
You're wrong. Also stupid.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.