[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rainbow Six Siege

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: rss.jpg (33KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
rss.jpg
33KB, 460x215px
Anybody have any tips for a noobish R6 player?
>>
Aim for the head.
>>
>>387191526
/thread
>>
>>387191386
Learn the maps thoroughly
>>
File: image1274.gif (6KB, 581x432px) Image search: [Google]
image1274.gif
6KB, 581x432px
ya, stack up with your teammates, know your points of control, use security to make sure your squad has a combined 360 degree coverage when traveling and when about to breach. check every corner, also watch some videos about how to rapidly clear rooms. maneuvering as a squad is extremely important in this game, so be sure to look up CQB room clearing diagrams like pick related. Be sure to drill these over and over until you become operator at it. Welcome to R6 Siege, the best tactical shooter in the current gen. be advised, good hunting and stay frosty, operator.
>>
>>387191386
Thermite is a good starting attacker because he ability is easy to use and he's useful practically all the time. Use thermite's gadget to make a hole in reinforced walls, allowing you to enter the objective in new ways.
Similarly, Rook is a good defending operator becuase his ability is easy to use and always useful. All you have to do is place your armour bag down at the start of the round so that people can get their amour plates (make sure to grab one yourself). Then just focus on improving your aim.
>>
>>387192446
this guy is clearly one of the casuals who plays this game like a moba/twitch shooter, don't listen to him. this is the only true advice >>387192134
>>
only pick ash or jager, set your server region as far as possible to get as shitty ping as possible because the shitty interp and ridiculous peeker's advantage in this game actually rewards high ping, smash the sprint button until you see someone in screen, drop shot the nigger and never, ever lose a single 1 on 1 engagement in your life.

This game is ridiculously gimmicky so you can abuse a shit ton of crap. Just look it up and the rabbit hole just keeps going you can really see how broken this game actually is.
>>
>>387191386
Look up "peeker's advantage" understand that gameplay is based on netcode abuse instead of tactics, refund the game.
>>
>>387192134
this is nothing like how the game actually plays out
>>
>>387192939
if you're a casual who doesn't communicate and work together with your team, maybe.
>>
>>387193189
I mean I assume you are just a funny man who is trying to translate dumb shit he thinks is tactical, but no r6 doesn't offer the ability to take 10 seconds to sweep a room through the same entrance
>>
>>387192134
You sure are desperate to make this shit a funny meme
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.