[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Buyers remorse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

My god, what a shitshow this game is. It's like if someone asked an autistic 40 year old fitness instructor to make a fighting game.
>>
Im so glad the free trial gave me a chance to realise it was ok at best and got bored within the hour
>>
>>387188541
ARMS is not to fighting games what Splatoon was for shooters. It's only fun at peak party chaos, there's no fun to playing it for competition's sake.
>>
Too bad. I don't own a switch yet but it looked kinda cool.
>>
>>387189680
This. I was actually pretty excited for it, then I got a chance to play it. Made the month before Splat 2 difficult, though.
>>
I'm usually incredibly careful when I buy games and try not to waste my money on something I don't think appeals to me. I stupidly didn't play the testfire and still bought it. It's by far the biggest buyers remorse I have ever had. This game is boring, soulless and terrible on so many different levels.
>>
I only finished the arcade mode with regulat controller. Not even the punching gimmick saved the monotone as fuck gameplay
>>
File: promo324080340.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
promo324080340.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Be me
>Thought I was so clever by avoiding the trash that ARMS ended up being
>Play Splatfest and Testfire
>"Splatoon 2 will be the true patrician choice, just you all wait and see"
>Game releases and is just as boring as ARMS

How did Nintendo get away with these boring games two months in a row, and still make a killing on them?
>>
So how many of you actually own the game.
>>
File: 1499877620058.png (489KB, 1230x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499877620058.png
489KB, 1230x1000px
OP here. I will say that while the actual game bores me, I like the fighters a lot. I'll be checking in every time they add a new one. But with that said, I'm really not invested in this game at all (as much as I wanted to be. I really believed in this game for a moment). It's just not that fun.
>>
>>387190598
You're in the minority. Everyone is enjoying Splatoon 2, including myself. The game has a solid core unlike ARMS and is very addictive.
>>
Nice role playing thread, guys.
>>
>>387190598
Splatoon 2 is pretty great anon. ARMS is shit though.
>>
>>387190671
I own it. Didn't even last a week. I don't know why, I actually liked the game.
>>
>enjoy arms with friends because it has local multi
>can't convince myself to get splatoon because there's no splitscreen at all
wtf Nintendo, you even added a co-op horde mode.
>>
>>387188541
Enjoy shit taste forever. I bet you couldn't even make it past rank 6.
>>
>>387198317
Not OP but I think the game is meh and I made it to rank 12
Its not even hard its just reading your opponent
>>
>>387188541
Yeah that game fucking sucks
>>
>>387190671
Are you still doing this shit? Whoever was shitposting the game is long gone just face it the game isn't very good.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.