[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL REMEMBUR ME GUIZ????????? LOL REMEMBER?????????????????????? LOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 651.png (435KB, 853x477px) Image search: [Google]
651.png
435KB, 853x477px
LOL REMEMBUR ME GUIZ????????? LOL REMEMBER?????????????????????? LOL
>>
Yeah man. Legitimately really liked this series and still think the first few seasons are funny. Started going down hill later on though and I can't bring myself to watch the newest season.
>>
Dude, I remember! He's Halo!
>>
>LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
LOL REMEMBIR ARIBUTR?
>>
That's the captain king right?
>>
soisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoi
>>
This was one of the first series where I noticed a huge dip in quality almost immediately. What was it? They moved to LA or some dumb shit?
>>
it is time to finish the fight
>>
>>387189975
The LA season wasn't directed by Jon if I remember, hence why it was so shit.
It got better after that when he took back control, but some people are iffy on the bunch of drama he added in because of his life circumstances.
>>
Zeldafags BTFO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ggIHTMy7h8
>>
>>387188257
Was Jon a /sp/artan?
>>
File: 34454543252.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
34454543252.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
Arby 'n' the Chief was one of the best shows i've ever watched.
>>
>>387189975
jon ended it after season 3, but machinima wanted to milk it more so they (not jon) made the "in LA" season. he came back to make more seasons but they took a way more serious and story heavy tone. it ended again in season 7 after the toys committed sudoku, but he came back again to make an 8th season. episodes out right now are basically 2001: a space odyssey in halo reach, the 9th episode are when the toys are back in a real life setting
biggest mistake he made was interesting the female character arbiter had a hard-on for at the end of the season 3 movie, can't even remember her name
>>
Man, all this does is remind me that you could say dumb shit like "ROFLCOPTER" or "LOLWFTBBQ" once upon a time and nobody would care.
>>
>>387190794
>biggest mistake he made was interesting the female character arbiter had a hard-on for at the end of the season 3 movie, can't even remember her name

Wat. His writing was great. It only got better as the seasons progressed.
>>
>>387190135
>bunch of drama he added in because of his life circumstances.

Explain further.
>>
Stop using guns in devil may cry chief.
>>
'MEMBER WARTHOGS?
>>
>>387191218
IIRC he was depressed or something because of some shit that was going on in his life, and it affected the future seasons. Arbiter was pretty much his self-insert and he used him, and AntC, as an outlet, hence why it got really depressing later on.
>>
>>387188257
How much damage did chief do to earth when he crashed that ring segment down on it?
>>
File: snowbound.jpg (286KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
snowbound.jpg
286KB, 1600x900px
>>387188257
FUKKIGN SNOBOUND

VETOVETOVETOVETOVETO
>>
>>387188257

cock of doddy 4
>>
>>387193716
Modern gay fuck stupid
>>
>>387194320

TAHT R WUT UR MOM SED LAST NITE!1
LLOOOOLLLOL!!1
>>
>>387188257
I like the wedding
>>
>>387191194
It was just a bunch of depressing, edgy shit.
>>
Don't mind me, posting season 8, which is currently ongoing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08q5G7nBwiM
>>
>>387191680
serious question, did people really hate snowbound? i liked it when i use to play haloz a lot back in the day.
>>
i remember he used to do the news on machinima ;_;
>>
>>387195798
probably because snowbound was small, had almost no cover, and always played the same way
>>
File: 1488068997715.png (547KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1488068997715.png
547KB, 1280x738px
micro skillz
>>
>>387195345
It was pretty ridiculous when that kid comes to arbys apartment with a chainsaw and then gets shot by a cop.
>>
>>387196351
Seasons 5, 6, and 7 were very good. I know they were ridiculous moments in 7 like the one stated but it still doesn't detract from it being such a well written show. I will agree though that part shouldn't have been included.
>>
>>387188257
Remember that meme where Master Chief was sitting at a diner table drinking coffee?

me to
>>
I'm not going to lie, I think the entire series as a whole is solid, but it has certainly alienated the initial audience quite a bit.

I think that, despite the gradual shift in tone (it was not drastic nor instant like people will have you believe, Season 3 + Endgame was over the top, and just had a plot to it.) the series is still incredibly well done, and, despite the strange canonicity of some episodes (Season 4's Pirate episode for example) the series has fantastic writing and shows a lot of growth not only for the characters, but the director as well.

I love how Arbiter and Chief both question their lives and deal with the inevitability of death in their own ways, and ultimately come to their own conclusions and find their own reasons to live. It feels like it's not just Jon venting, but using his experiences to create emotion and drama for the characters. It's hilarious to think that two toys have more emotion tied to them than any of the 'human' characters of shit like RvB, which tries (and fails miserably) to be serious too often.
>>
>>387188257
I can not win

But i have to try
>>
File: 1427220397529.gif (974KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1427220397529.gif
974KB, 500x281px
Remember the days when you could call someone a shit ass faglord over the mic and the worst thing that would happen is that he'd kick your ass in-game making you look like a fool? Now you get enforced in SECONDS if someone reports you and people hardly talk in lobbies anymore. These series are a form of digital preservation of an era of online console games that has passed, we are in a different era now.
>>
>>387197501
>user has bee banned for this post for speaking his mind.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzgXGACAU20
>>
>>387197007

If I recall the pirate episode was some university work he submitted and he just made it into a video for the series for that weeks episode. It's a very out of canon type episode.
>>
Does anyone else feel like Season 7 was inspired by the contents of NIN's Downward Spiral?

Maybe it's just the general theme of having nothing to lose and just going out with a bang after being burned out on everything and losing sight of yourself, but I think a lot of the album's music would fit fantastically in the season.

It's probably my best season just because of how beautiful the character development is. Jon's a fantastic writer when he can stay away from plot holes, and I'd love to see him do a professional movie, or even an indie one.
>>
>>387188257
>nu /v/ hates this
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.