[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bloodborne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 27

File: bloodborne.png (2MB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.png
2MB, 1422x800px
Holy shit I've just beaten Blood-Starved Beast and I have a question: are all the bosses in this game that hard/even harder? I'm loving the atmosphere but the difficulty puts me off. I feel like I'm underleveled and need to grind a lot.

P.S. I've beaten Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1
>>
just don't get hit
>>
>>387183794
Do you have much experience with pace-y action games?
>>
overrated shit. it peaks early and then it becomes shit like all miyazaki games
>>
Nigger blood starved becomes a normal enemy later on and can be beaten without leveling at all
Apply some fire to a serrated weapon and he dies in 2 seconds
>>
>>387183876
No shit, but I suck at Souls games
>>387183908
What do you mean by "pace-y action games"? I love games like Bayonetta, DMC and MGR.
>>387183925
Have you even played them?
>>
>>387184110
>Nigger blood starved becomes a normal enemy later on
Oh god
>>
>>387183794
It definitely felt like there was a difficulty spike with blood starved, the bosses afterwards seemed a lot less break-neck paced. At least from my playstyle and experience. Your not alone OP.
>>
Nah, BSB is a huge difficulty spike
>>
>>387183794
Darkbeast Paarl can be a nigger if you're underleveled, but piss easy if you're over leveled. Pretty much all the main game bosses besides a couple (struggled quite a bit with ebby and logarius) are pretty damn easy, if not a bit tedious. DLC is a different story, and where you'll want to go to fight some of the hardest encounters in the game
>>
>>387184292
Just learn what type of damage your weapons do and what enemies it deal bonus damage to
>>
>>
>>387184292
There's only 1 in the entire game that is an enemy unless you include random chalice dungeon encounters.
>>
>>387184529
And the one in that cave
>>
>>387184476
This is too complicated for me
>>
>>387183794
>are all the bosses in this game that hard/even harder?
I killed BSB first try, anon.
>>
>>387184618
The one in the cave is the only version that is a regular enemy aside from root chalices. It appears as a boss on ailing loran and a few other dungeons.
>>
>>387184480
Didn't this boss get a nerf?
>>
Literally just circle left around bsb
He won't ever hit you

Easiest fight in the game
>>
bloodborne is by far the easiest souls game. just target lock and your rolls become three times more effective. shit's cake
>>
>>387184739
I killed Gascoigne first try. But BSB killed me 2 times. And that's the third boss in the game so I'm assuming I'll be sucking a massive dick for the remainder of the game just like I did in DeS and DS1
>>
>>387184480
>kirkhammer
>bolt paper
Heh
>>
>>387184480
This fight was fun as fuck and the only boss aside from Vicar where I felt confident in what I was doing
>>
I understand most of the games story but I'm still confused on whether or not Yharnam is real. So is the Hunters dream some meta related shit, because Djura knows that you'll probably come after him again when you die.
>>
>>387185067
Hunters are "immortal"
The dream is another dimension they're sent to when dying.

Djura and the other ingame hunters have been freed from the dream but all remember it.

>>387184873
This, /v/ is fucking casual if they beat it and tell you blood starved is hard
>>
>>387183876
>>387184180

There's basically two major mechanics to any soulsborne game.

1. Hit
2. Don't get hit

Don't say the difficulty of the game is off-putting then say "I suck mad balls." These games aren't difficult, they just make you employ skills other games don't.
>>
File: Ebrietas Charge Crop 1.png (2MB, 1815x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Ebrietas Charge Crop 1.png
2MB, 1815x1079px
>>
>>387185446
>a deals a deal anon
>>
>>387183794
Bloodborne is an action game, but it's ALSO an RPG.

This means enemies have weaknesses and you can exploit them. Had you used Fire Paper and Beast Blood Pellets you could have killed the Blood Starved Beast in literally seconds.
>>
>>387185642
> Fire Paper
It literally didn't fucking work, I used 2 of them
>>
>>387184480
How could wooden shield block the meteor.
>>
>>387183794
Honestly you only really have Vicar Amelia and Shadows of Yharnam to worry about, the rest of the bosses are ez mode from there.
>>
>>387185935
>Vicar Amelia
Isn't it the next shitter I have to fight? Give me a fucking break
>>
>>387185830
Read your own thread you clown
https://youtu.be/LLCjrpghCYc

You don't need any buffs
You don't even need to press circle.
>>
>>387185935
And the room with the three Hunters in the chapel.
>>
>Having trouble on the BSB

TO THE LEFT TO THE LEFT

MMMMMMMMM

TO THE LEFT TO THE LEFT
>>
>>387185446
>hear all this hype about ebrietas
>just miss that fight all game, go back after dlc
>piss easy because overleveled

feels bad
>>
>>387185996
She's easy, just interrupt her heals
>>
>>387186046
Go to chalice dungeons. There is more of her in ___Isz___
>>
BB boss>>DS boss
>>
>>387186026
you don't even need to fight them.

Just open the door before killing Rom and it stays open when you get there.
>>
>>387186025
Anon I know that video just by the URL and he most definetly used buffs. Fire Paper and a Beast Blood Pellet on a Serrated Weapon melts BSB's hp.
>>
>>387186386
Someone isn't going to know that their first time.
>>
>>387186423
Except you don't need them
It'll just take longer
>>
Recently got the platinum in this game. Good luck with it, had a lot of fun with it
>>
>>387186026
If we're talking about NPC fights, than Bloody Crow of Cainhurst is an absolute nightmare to fight if you don't know what you're doing. I think the only way I've managed to beat him is just running away when he activates the Chikage enough times until he's low enough I can safely go for the kill.
>>
>>387185935
Amelia is EZ. You can get her stunlocked the entire fight with hunter's axe + beast blood pellets + fire paper.
>>
File: trying to grab blood echoes.webm (3MB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
trying to grab blood echoes.webm
3MB, 889x500px
>Fromdrones will defend this
>>
>>387186793
All of the Hunter fights are kind of bullshit since they have infinite stamina and ammo, the fight against Djura is the worst one in my opinion.
>>
>>387186998
nice dodging skills
>>
>>387186998
>taking your eyes off the enemy in a souls game
>ever
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>387186998
He does that literally every time you start the fight
All you have to do is roll under it

I have no idea what that retard in the webm thought they were doing
>>
>>387186998
This is b8, right? Please?
>>
File: 1487282105316.jpg (16KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1487282105316.jpg
16KB, 222x227px
>>387186998
>>
Blood Starved Beast is absolutely brutal as well as being optional. Don't worry about it.
>>
File: 1502429768275.jpg (105KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1502429768275.jpg
105KB, 666x666px
>People had trouble with Bloodstarved
"Just dodge left" "Hey bro, parry me now" Beast
I mean, I guess it took me 5 tries but if you had trouble with Gascoigne/Cleric Beast and were able to get through those BSB should be a cake walk. Especially if you get the summon which lets you do FREE
>F R E E
backstabs.
>>
>>387187926
AHHAHA YOUR A FUCKING GIRL BRO YOU HAVE NO BALLS YOU SISSY ASS FAGGOT
>>
File: 1480464399899.gif (2MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480464399899.gif
2MB, 240x240px
>>387186998
>FUCK HOW DO I MASH O?
>>
File: Moon_Presence_Cinema_Extra.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Moon_Presence_Cinema_Extra.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>387183794
Blood-Starved is the final hurdle in the game for shit players. You blossom after him barring total retardation. Yeah you can parry him and distract him with blood cocktails but most players won't know that on their first playthrough. Cleric Beast teaches you to patience, Gascoigne teaches you aggression, and then Blood-Starved Beast asks you to balance the two.
>>
>>387187926
If you're that guy who just lobbed molotovs at Cleric Beast and hid behind graves for Gascoigne, Blood-Starved Beast is going to be hell. Most players were that guy.
>>
>>387183794
Blood Starved Beast is like the easiest boss to dodge
he spends the entire fight going full retard
half the time i dont even know if his AI is bugged or if I'm a dodge god or whats going on, because in 3 fights I've had with him I've gotten hit maybe 5 times
>>
Honestly, if you keep dodging left in mind, BSB is a lot easier. Sometimes he can be a pain, though. I won't lie. Keeping papers for certain bosses makes things go smoothly. Not much else to spend insight on (barring neat armor).
What are your stats and weapons?
>>
>>387188660
>hid behind graves for Gascoigne
You mean there's another way to fight him?
>>
>>387188759
Don't remember the stats, I was level 24 and using the very first weps I was given. I mean that Saw and a Pistol
>>
>>387188443
I like this assessment.

My first playthrough, I always do STR builds. Didn't even know about parrying or viscerals. Fights were way more fun when all I could do to live was dodge and panic. Currently on my second playthrough, doing cane and Evelyn build. While I had a waaaaaay harder time on Ludwig, Maria was a massive fucking disappointment. 6 parries, dead. I was so bummed at how easy that was, given how much a challenge Ludwig was giving me. I hope Orphan isn't parryable, because that's gonna be just as gay.

I think the biggest issue with this game is how certain things can get trivialized through simple mechanics. Besides stunlocking, I'm at the point where parry fishing is my best strat because of the insane damage. Who the hell likes that?Dex fags are the worst.

Also, what are people's thoughts on Bowblade? The scaling is perfect for my current build, but the sword feels like it lacks something the cane had.
>>
>>387188958
That's not too bad. If you're using light weapons like the saw, make sure your END isn't too high. Attacks and dodges don't cost too much, and you shouldn't be going hog wild. If you're comfortable with your END and level it up anyways, that's wasting damage or having less HP. That's true for all the Soulsborne games, but it feel more so true in BB since things are really low.
>>
>>387189024
it lacks the style of the cane
>>
>>387189024
Orphan is in fact parryable, but it's fairly difficult to do so. And you'll probably get killed if you fuck up. He's widely considered the hardest boss in the game, and that's even with parrying.
>>
>>387189370
Evelyn is all the style I need. Can a pistol be a waifu?

Really though, the moveset isn't even that great. It's not terrible, but there's really not a huge variance. The only thing I really like about it is the charged R2.

I dunno, my Bowblade is doing more damage and I'm finding I'm actually getting use out of the bow part, but it feels like I'm flopping around a wet dildo that does a butt load of damage.
>>
>>387189024
I like the bowblade, and I rarely hear people give it shit.
Honestly, you could be just getting better. I did STR my second playthrough, and I thought it was a lot easier. Though, again, I was just comfortable with the game now.
If you think parry and riposting makes the game too easy, why are you still doing it? It's totally doable without them while using DEX weapons.
>>
I actually found BSB the most difficult boss in the game. For some reason I was never able to git gud at dealing with him inflicting poison.
>>
>>387183794
You're already playing better than me. I didn't solo a boss until Vicar Amelia. Apparently beating her and touching whatever's in her chamber makes the enemies tougher and I also have these sack carrying fucks roaming about because I killed Blood-Starved assuming he was the next boss. I'm half tempted to restart just so I can ignore the both of them altogether.
>>
>>387189667
Use an Antidote.
>>
>>387189736

Did constantly. Only reason I was able to beat it. Still took me about 5 attempts.
>>
>>387189685
>I'm half tempted to restart just so I can ignore the both of them altogether
You can't
>>
>>387189487
Oh, that's lame. I mean, it feels good to have beat the game already smashing around a Holy Blade or Pizzacutter, so that's cool. I played the game on release, beat it, came back to beat Old Hunter's and am only now doing my second playthrough. It's bananas the amount of stuff you can miss out on. Flat out didn't even know how good beast pellets were.
>>
>>387185318
> games aren't difficult
This. Its just a matter of learning their patterns
>>
>>387183794
Blood-starved isn't really that difficult unless you're doing the one thing you shouldn't ever do in this game: dodge backwards away from an approaching enemy attack.

BSB has a shitload of attacks the press forward, and almost none that attack its sides. The fight is made trivial once you learn to stick to its sides and stay out from in front of it.
>>
>>387189963
>You can't
Then at the very least ignore them until I get to a higher level so as to make things trivial.
>>
>>387189663
Fair point. I dunno, I don't like putting self-imposed rules on myself. That's partly why I switched to bowblade, because the cane felt too much as a party dagger. Now I'm actually slashing fish monsters, and it feels good.

I'm saying that, the gigantic shark gorillas and a gorillion times easier with parrying. Holy shit, the window lasts for a solid 10 minutes. Couldn't get Maria's sword on my STR playthrough because it was impossible for me, but I'll probably be able to do it now.

What are people's thoughts on broccoli build? I know it's super late game, but after STR and SKL, there's not really any major builds left, I think?
>>
>>387189961
It's a damage check, you need to be able to beat it before you die to poison. If I'm remembering correctly there are some antidotes in the arena itself.
>>
>>387190312
>any major builds left
Blood, Arcane
>>
>>387190312
>What are people's thoughts on broccoli build?
Extremely fun, but needs flat Arcane damage gems to be properly viable
>>
>>387190431
Besides Bloodletter, is bloodtinge even viable outside bullet spam? I mean, it's not a shooting game, so I have a hard time imagining you could steamroll it with guns.
>>
I loved Demon's Souls back in the day.
Honestly didn't believe Dark could top it.
I was proven wrong.
High expectations with BB but still.
I highly doubted Miyazaki could do it for a third time.
Bloodborne was the best dark game since Silent Hill 3.
>>
>>387190435
I feel like I read that you can only get those through chalice grinding? If so, fucking lame. I suppose it'll have to be a Ng+ build.
>>
>>387190637
I'm hesitant to admit a game not fuelled by nostalgia is my favourite, but hands-down BB is at least a top 3. It just feels so damn good.
>>
File: IMG_1519.gif (880KB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1519.gif
880KB, 420x236px
>all these cucks bitching about BSB
>when Martyr Logarius exists

Ive beaten OoK and Ludwig solo more times than Ive beaten that shit head
>>
>>387190917
Press L2 mid-swing.

GG NO RE
>>
>>387190584
50 bloodtinge can get you through any boss with evelyn, even faster if you use bone marrow

Otherwise any weapon with bloodtinge scaling is good, not just Bloodletter
You also have the snek whistle for fun factor
>>
>>387190917
Marty is my favorite boss. Back when I had ps+, I'd hang out ringing my bell helping people all the time. If you have trouble, just parry him or stagger him into oblivion. Despite his speed, he telegraphs his combos pretty far in advance.
>>
>>387190312
That's fair about self-imposed rules.
Broccoli builds are a lot of fun. Throw in the hunter tools, and you've got a great time. It's got a strong early game, as well. Just pick up the saw spear and use the free waning fire gem alongside 2 easily farmed fire gems in the first chalice dungeon. Like, you just farm two torch guys on the 2nd floor.
You want some strong weapons because honestly, just go after Kos right after Amelia (or get a +6 weapon then go after Kos).
>>
File: IMG_1915.jpg (26KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1915.jpg
26KB, 477x539px
>tfw 50-50 StrengthTinge

good lord I underestimated how fun Church Cannon/Bloodletter/Boom Hammer/Amy Shenanigans would be
>>
>>387190678
Pretty much
You can get a bunch of +% arcane gems in the base game and DLC, but it will barely reach the level of, say, a sawspear with a lightning gem in it
If you are doing an Arcane build though, in NG especially, you should be spamming hunter tools more than attacking. The gloves, eye and curse will all be your main constant damage sources, with a call beyond and tonitrus being exceptions for burst or crowd damage
>>
>throw blood cocktails at the wall
>backstab
So hard. Fucking beastly idiots.
>>
>>387183794
if you're playing at the low-level point where he can poison you in a single hit, then BSB is one of the single hardest bosses in the game. Fuck all the faggots who say "waah just strafe left and you win." Yeah what about when you have to move in to actually hit him? BSB has a shit ton of health when you're only doing like 30 damage a swing

If you grinded for levels a little bit and he takes 2-3 hits to poison you, then he becomes much, much easier. But then you are technically overleveled to fight him, and the chalice dungeons you can do after you beat him will be a cakewalk.

The three hardest bosses in the game are taking on Paarl, BSB and Gascoigne at low level. As you get higher stats and gems for your weapons (as well as a stockpile of vials and antidotes) everything gets much much easier. Only shit like NG+ Orphan of Kos compares, or Ludwig / Orphan at around level 50.
>>
>>387191117
I forgot to mention, the best part of using something like the saw spear is that your base stats on the high arcane starting class is enough to cover you. You just need to hit the minimum on any weapon, really. ARC gems remove all physical scaling, so it's kinda useless to have high STR and ARC for most things.
>>
File: 1501938805391.jpg (85KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501938805391.jpg
85KB, 720x960px
>>387183794
Wait till you get to abhorrent and bloodletting beast.
>>
>>387191390
he wouldn't be half as bad without all the poison

once you run out of antidotes you basically blew your chance to beat him at low level and are pretty much forced to grind
>>
>>387184480
>uncanny reiter
>two arcane damp and one abyssal bolt
>>
>>387183794
Bloodborne is the second easiest in the series bsb is one of the harder fights imo cause it's early in the game most are pushovers with a few exceptions.
>>
>>387184873
That's not witch of backstab or celestial cum basin
>>
>>387183794
bsb was harder at launch, his aoe poison build up at low health was brutal. you pretty much were guaranteed to be poisoned if you stood near him for more than 1-2 seconds
>>
>>387190917
>yfw you realize what a bitch he is
>>
>>387190917
pssh he's not even hard
just wear high arcane resistant armor and he does pathetic damage to you even with his melee attacks
>>
>>387192686
He can be kind of a bitch if he has his back to tbe wall though. Fucker will not move and just spam magic all night.
>>
File: Image-bloodborne-c01a.jpg (219KB, 1472x828px) Image search: [Google]
Image-bloodborne-c01a.jpg
219KB, 1472x828px
>>387191942
It's the easiest though, but it also happens to be the best.
>>
>>387190917
>realize he's harmless if you stick to his right side (scythe side)
>realize you can parry him in second phase as soon as he starts swinging anything
easiest boss in the game
>>
>>387192916
I personally think ds1 is the best bloodborne a close second but hey what ever floats your boat.
>>
>>387193387
>Lost Izalith
>Demon Ruins
>Duke's Archives
Maybe if it was finished I'd call it the best, that last fourth is absolutely awful though.
>>
>>387187356
>climb ladder
>fire blunderbuss 3-5 times
>bold hunters Mark
>climb ladder
>collect badge
>buy grey wolf gear for A E S T H E T I C
>>
I wonder what kind of reaction DS characters will make if they see the BB creatures.
>>
>>387185996
Hit her hands and face to stagger, throw a numbing mist, use fire paper and serrated weapon. She's got a lot of hp but those will make it easier.
>>
>>387188289
Beast claws + embrace made this guy a joke.
>>
>>387188814
Either get in his face constantly and learn to dodge or parry. Both are acceptable, hiding takes too long and is high risk, low reward.
>>
>>387193585
Wait what's wrong with dukes archives? I liked that area.
>>
>>387194116
I helped a host just yesterday and was untouched by hiding behind the grave cluster near the big one in the middle of the arena.
>>
I died to the first optional boss 16+ times :(
>>
>>387190917
This, I don't know what it is about Logarius, but I can NEVER get used to fighting him, most of the other bosses I have down, it's just him that fucks me up. I can't get the party timing right, and he always seems to throw that fucking sword in the ground repeatedly which drains my bullets. Fuck LoGAYrius.
>>
>>387194337
Well yeah having more than one person in any of the boss fights will make them a joke. The issue with grave hiding is that
>his axe can reach/clip through most of the stones
>his gun can still hit you by going over the stones
>his beast from can destroy the stones
Then, in order to hit him you have to run out from behind the stones, meaning you either have to fight aggressively and dodge or parry anyway. It's a waste of time, teaches you the wrong way to approach the game (something something passivity), and doesn't help you as much as it hinders you.
>>
>>387190917
I was underleveled when I fought him and BB was my first Souls game.

Felt so good to kill his bitch ass after I learned he was parryable.
>>
>>387194315
>Invisible paths
>Crystal archers
>Channelers
>Golems on incredibly narrow bridges
>>
>>387190435
>but needs flat Arcane damage gems to be properly viable
> flat arcane gems on Parasite

REEEEEEEEE

Learn how the damage formula works. Flat Damage is terrible for parasite on every attack except the God's Wrath AOE.

{[(base damage) + (base damage * arcane saturation * arcane scaling)] * %gem1 * %gem2 * %gem3 * ATK modifier} + flat arcane damage = damage before enemy defense.

Base damage = listed weapon value without scaling or any of that shit

Saturation = how much of a stat you have as a % of total gains. It's not linear and kinda complicated but at 25 Arcane saturation is 0.5 (50% of possible gains), at 50 it's 0.85 and at 99 it's 1.00 (100% of gains, can't go higher)

Scaling = the hidden number on the weapon that determines how well the stat affects damage. The E, D, C, B, A, S letters act as a vague guide, but you need to know the number for exact calculations. A +10 Kos parasite has 1.6 Arcane scaling

%gem = a gem that boosts Arcane damage by a percentage. For example a 27.2% Gem would be 1.272 in the calculations. All % boosts combine mulyiplicitively.

ATK modifiers are the values assigned to each different move you can do with a weapon. Basically what makes an R2 more damaging than an R1. A 1x modifier means weapon will do listed damage, a 1.5x modifier means 50% more etc... On a Brocolli Kos Parasite even basic r1's have a <2.0 modifier so it does more than low listed damage would suggest.

Flat damage is a gem that boosts damage by a number. This occurs AFTER all other calculations. Meaning it's shit for high modifier attacks (90% of Kos' moveset) but FANTASTIC for low modifier attacks such as Logarious Wheel afterspins which have 0.15x modifiers since the full flat boost still gets applied.
>>
File: 1498256659942.jpg (472KB, 1272x2440px) Image search: [Google]
1498256659942.jpg
472KB, 1272x2440px
>>387195176
Tricked saw cleaver can hit him while keeping you out of harm's way, you do have to dodge some of his attacks when the ace is tricked, but that's lime 2. Never been shot whike hiding behind any grave.
>having more than one person in any boss fight will make them a joke
>>
File: thank god I have 2500 hp.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
thank god I have 2500 hp.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
File: .jpg (70KB, 736x800px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
70KB, 736x800px
Is this the best song in the game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V9zxXN1rx0
>>
>>387191852
>>387191390
BSB is hard if he's your third boss because it's before you can easily access echoes so if you run out of vials/antidotes you are completely fucked as most of your muscle memory and progress on the boss evaporates while you grind antidotes/vials to try him again.
>>
>>387196918
>muscle memory
Just dodge left
>>
>>387191919
Reiterpallasch cannot receive elemental infusions. Also you can't mix and match different damage types with infusions.
>>
>>387196775
Gehrman, Laurence and Ludwig's themes are the best.
The way Laurence's soundtrack turns all sad as he's crawling around with no legs hit me in the feels.
>>
>>387197134
Assuming you went in blind, of course.
>>
>>387196290
When you got hit you should have waited until the last moment to dodge, you kept dodging like a fish out of water and kept getting hit. You backed away the last time when you should have gone towards him. Fucking learn to dodge oh fuck.
>>
>>387184971
I would probably have enjoyed it more if the framerate didn't dip into low 20's if you let too many spiders spawn.
>>
File: i didnt need your help.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
i didnt need your help.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>387197371
it was a long time ago and I was panicking.
I know better now but I keep the webm and a few others to remind myself of how much I used to suck. BB was my first of these types of games
>>
>>387195736
I genuinely appreciate your autism. Thank-you for the clarity!
>>
>>387196775
Gascoigne's theme is my favorite
>>
>>387195886
>have to tap him once a minute while running around in order to stay behind a stone
>they can still be broken in his last phase
Gravestones are the shitter's choice and I'm not sure why you would defend it as a legit option for someone that wants to enjoy the game. It takes way too long and sets you up for failure.
>>
>>387183794
sobbing is effective
>>387199378
they work well when you're a noob and you suck at every other strategy
>>
I have over 114 million blood echoes on me right now
top that /v/
>>
>>387183794

Blood-Starved Beast was one of the few bosses I beat in one go, but most of the others gave me trouble. That fucking one that gets all the furry porn is one of the worst, but no OP, they get harder and so does the game. Wait until you get to the place full of the strongest versions of Brainsuckers and Werewolves. It was a mostly fun game, but some of the bosses and the later areas felt obnoxious at times.
>>
File: .jpg (45KB, 374x521px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
45KB, 374x521px
>>387201305
Prove it.
>>
>>387201305
the counter can't hold that many.
>>
>>387186043
YOU MUST NOT KNOW BOUT ME

YOU MUST NOT KNOW BOUT ME
>>
>>387186998
What exactly is the problem here?
>>
the flamesprayer takes care of most bosses easily on the first playthrough if you use bone ash and oil. felt kinda cheaty.
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20170815001831.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20170815001831.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>387201428
>>387201509
behold my power level
>>
>>387191919
>bolt gem and arcane gem
you cant have 2 elemental infusions at once anon, arc cancels bolt out
>>
>>387201919
you're pretty good
how did you even get that many blood echoes
>>
>>387191942

I played Bloodborne after the four Souls games and man, it kicked my shit in harder than any of the others for the most part, thought it wasn't that bad until like, the last third of the game.
>>
File: Mario-Woah.png (678KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
Mario-Woah.png
678KB, 625x468px
>>387201919
How?
>>
>>387201919
Fake. No one else would use the Boom Hammer.
Fuckin sweet job
>>
blood starved is definitely the one i had the most trouble with, but the rest of the game sailed by.
My favorite three fights are all in the dlc,
Laurence Maria and Kos Orphan, with ludwig getting an honorary mention for best boss cutscenes
>>
>>387196775
Laurence is the best imo. Like the other Anon said, when the music goes sad and he starts crawling around on the ground is a fucking tear jerker.
>>
>>387201748
He's trying to reclaim his blood echoes in the middle of the map. He's stupid so he circled the whole map just to get it
>>
>>387202019
>>387202086
lots and lots of SRRC coop, usually in hard dungeons that give lots of blood echoes. I'm level 117 STR/ARC with 25 SKL
Once I got past 50 million echoes I just couldn't lose that number so I stopped taking big risks in my own world and just tried to make the character King Confederate. I already had amazing off shape gems and weapons upgraded of all types
>>
>>387201305
530 mil
Lost them to well sharks
>>
>>387202281
>tear jerker
>don't fuck with the old blood
>k master!
>proceeds to fuck with the old blood
Fuck him.
>>
>>387186998
You're charging it like a douche when you could just wait for it to leap towards you and easily dodge the attack. Not keeping an eye on it doesn't help you're timing either.
>>
>>387186998
How many times do you intend to post this?
>>
>>387203191
How many times do you intend to respond to it? Because as long as he gets (You)s he's going to keep doing it.
>>
>I'm loving the atmosphere

As someone who doesn't see the appeal of these games at all but loves Bayonetta, can someone tell me how to like the Soulsbourne series? Everything in Bloodboring looks the same. I don't know how anyone gets around. It's all mud gray depressant.
>>
>>387202913
shows you for fuckin around with the big boys, in your own world even
you must've just been asking for release with a number that high
>>
File: Bloodborne2.jpg (2MB, 5760x3240px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne2.jpg
2MB, 5760x3240px
>>387203432
Weak bait.
>>
>>387203432

either you have insight or you're a beastly idiot, and you already know which you are.
>>
I still think while it is a good game, it's easily the weakest in the series. The level design wasnt that great, sure it had shortcuts, but enemy placement was trash, there were too many mobs and parts of the game felt forced. bosses were pretty good, the only real complaint i have with this game is like i said, the enemy placement and some of the level structure for the game just seemed off and didnt feel as thought out as previous titles. It did have the best gameplay in the series, i will give it that.
>>
>>387183794
Blood-Starved Beast is easy, just stand there and parry him, he's the easiest enemy in the game to parry.
>>
>>387183794

BSB is probably one of the easier bosses in the game. The poison is a pain in the ass, but it's attack pattern is pretty easy to dodge.

However to get to BSB, you have to kill Gascoigne, who is arguably one of the harder bosses in the game.

Whatever, OP, just focus on getting better at playing the game. Levels help, but you can't grind your way to victory in Bloodborne. If you could get to this point, you can handle the rest of the game. Believe in yourself.
>>
>>387185935
>Shadows of Yharnam
>hard
What the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>387183794
BSB can be beaten without taking a single hit by just rolling to his back left regardless of the attack he does.

Bloodborne is the hardest game in the series, but it's also very fair. Have the patience to fail and die, and eventually you'll find a way to win effortlessly. It's a balanced game, it's just demanding.
>>
>>387204207
>worse than DaS2 and 3

Namefag has shit opinions, what are the odds
>>
When should you stop leveling up? I'm on NG++ and my character is 191. Why do I hear so many people saying we should stop leveling after X? What is wrong with continuing?
>>
>>387204946
>BSB can be beaten without taking a single hit
which is why he poisons you with every single hit for half the fight

he's not that easy if you don't wanna grind. You got your antidotes but once you run out you're fucked
>>
>>387205120
I know how you feel, but seriously. Stay without lock on, and just roll to his back left side, regardless of what he does. You'll never get hit, and you'll never get poisoned. He SEEMS super hard, but if you follow that pattern, you can beat him every time without any stress.
>>
>>387205085
240 if you want to hardcap all stats save for hunters tools. You're already past the pvp fightclub and general invasion levels, so keep going if you don't care about multiplayer.
>>
>>387205653
I just help people online with bosses t b h.
>>
>>387205085
level 544 is as high as it gets
>>
BSB just needs you to use items or else he is a pain. Vicar Amelia is a cakewalk compared to him though.
>>
>>387190124
This is the best advice you can give to someone in bloodborne. The backdash being better than in ds is the biggest trap in this game. Werewolves, bloodlickers are also examples of this. There are some places where the backdash is better, but those are rare.
>>
>>387186046
That happened to me with Laurence. I totally forgot about him until after I get Kos. I wish I could experience it at the right level.
>>
File: 1500603284737.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500603284737.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
I never messed around with elemental infusion gems, but do they give weapons the visual effects too? Like if I add a bolt gem will my weapon have the bolt paper effect on it? If so I really want to do a Castlevania run with a lightning whip.
>>
>>387206495
Only when you attack. Fire/Bolt weapons are only good for arcane builds anyway.
>>
currently in a viscous struggle to help a random summoner kill NG+2 Orphan of Kos, and I just died like a dumbass. But it was the random who died first the other 10 times I swear! And it's not like I'm not trying to divert pressure off him.
fuck this guy packs a punch it's like some freakish bullfighting match
>>
File: Beastly Idiocy.webm (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Beastly Idiocy.webm
2MB, 853x480px
Just wait until you get to micolash.
>>
>>387208169
lord help us
>>
>>387186998
I don't play souls games and even I can see that it's retarded to take your eyes off a boss
>>
>>387185446
Just beat her yesterday. I had the hunter distract her and I used that to go behind her butt and just wail at her with a fully fortified tontritus.
Also, the First Hunter can go fuck himself. I feel it will be a while for me to take that guy down.
>>
File: steak.webm (1B, 486x500px)
steak.webm
1B, 486x500px
>>387185446
>>
>>387208169
If I was this bad I would blow my brains out
>>
>>387208169
how do you manage to fail at taking a blood vial
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.