[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's her name /v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 20170810184920_1.jpg (338KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170810184920_1.jpg
338KB, 2560x1440px
what's her name /v/
>>
This game is really short right? Difficult and you start over if you die?
>>
>>387175641
Senua
>>
>>387176239
the latter part is a meme, the former part im not so sure of, what i know is that it has a fuckload of walking
>>
>>387175641
nobody cares
>>
>>387177274
Well I'll give it a try. I was hoping it was what I described. Looks fun.
>>
Didn't hear about this game until a couple days ago, but its getting pretty good reception
>>
>>387177381
Have fun man, doesn't look like my type of game, but you might like it.
>>
>>387175641
Get this shit out of here, take it to /tv/ where it belongs.
>>
>>387177475
Might not be for me either. I know very little about it. I saw a webm with a fight and it looked kind of interesting. Someone said it was like 3 hours long and I could go for something really short like that.

>>387178287
Why is this getting so much hate? Again, I know absolutely nothing about it
>>
>>387178654
If you really want to know, go look a bit of "gameplay" on youtube and see for yourself, its yet another walking simulator with piss poor combat (that also has shit visual effects that dont match with the realistic artstyle) and a hugely strong enfasis on muh feelings and muh narrative experience.
Basically ugly-emo-feminist's first "game".
>>
>>387179285
I mean it was made by Ninja Theory. I'm just going to play it and find out. The setting seems interesting too. I'm just tired of being mad at video games I think.
>>
>>387178654
>Why is this getting so much hate?
It's not hated, it's just nothing to be excited about since it's hardly a video game. Been playing it on and off for the past few days since I torrented it but it's just not something I want to play for long periods of time, there's nothing to hold my interest. I'd much prefer this to be a movie or a series instead of a game.
>>
>>387179527
I'm also tired of being angry, but shit like this isn't helping. Btw I was also interested in the setting but the perspective in which its presented sucks balls imo. Hel needs a better portrayal i think, and not from the view of a panicked girl.
>>
>>387175641
This is literal shilling. Fuck off ninja theory
>>
>>387175641
Cute Alloy.
>>
>>387175641
que te jodan
>>
>>387179904

I think it's a misstep to involve psychologists and psychotic people in the development but then to set the game in literal hell. I feel like the whole concept of making you feel like you're experience psychosis is less powerful in a non-real-world setting where you don't expect crazy shit to be happening. But if you're in hell, it's just kinda par for the course.
>>
What i will need is an eye doctor instead of a psychologist after the monocromatic whatever blur this game have. The game itself not hard, what limits you is the enclosed area each time the game send you in to a battle plus making it slow to see two or more targets.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.