[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why e-sports are a joke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Apparently C9's Mango won a pretty big Smash tournament yesterday that more than 4500 people attended. The thing, he has a double that plays for him the match ups that he doesn't know and because mango is the biggest name in the smash community, the Tournament Organizers (TO's) ignore this fact just because, well, he is mango.
Now you know, Tourney Fags, why everybody hates you and doesn't take you seriously.
>>
Poorly executed 2/10
>>
literally nobody gives a fuck about a game designed for children m8
>>
>>387173325
Neither do i, for the reason i said in the OP.
>>
can't bare the superior scorpion sting??
>>
Scorpion Master came out of retirement? Holy shit
>>
File: 1376376269296.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1376376269296.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
>>387173169

>Smash
>E-sport

Nobody cares about your babbie fighter for babbies. Fuck off and go be autistic somewhere else.
>>
Before anyone takes the bait, Scorpion Master was the name that Mango went by years ago.
>>
Who cares? It's just smash.
>>
>>387173169
>that greasy drunk bum ever winning anything
shit bait
>>
>>387174376
Dude, some guy literally came out and switched with another player midset and the TO's did not give a single fuck. Blow this shit up and we could get smash babbies banned from all true FGC events.
>>
>>387173169
Turn on items and play 4 player you joyless goof.
>>
>>387173169
>This is why e-sports are a joke
oh op, there's plenty of reasons why e-sports are a joke
>>
>>387173169
I know that the mango thing is a joke, but you want to know what really makes e-sports a joke? The players. A top 5 melee player had a donation goal to get to super smash con and dropped out because of stomach pain. Fucking stomach pain. How the fuck anyone thinks we should ever consider these people "athletes" is beyond me. They're literal man-children playing games and even the slightest inconvenience will prevent them from playing. Can you imagine an nba player missing a game because he stubbed his toe? Fuck e-sports.
>>
>>387174515
This
>>
>>387174725
This
Christ, even the music they play is just painful
>>
playing smash as an adult is almost as embarrassing as watching my little pony as an adult
>>
>all these "brainwashed by /v/"-mentality posters in here that will never give melee the chance it deserves
I am not even getting mad reading these posts, i honestly just feel sad for you.
>>
>>387175945
Same desu. Just cos u can play melee 4 player with items doesnt mean it isnt a legendary 1v1 fighting game
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.