[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Top tier remakes/ports

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: FFIV_DS.png (248KB, 960x545px) Image search: [Google]
FFIV_DS.png
248KB, 960x545px
>>
>>387167249
PC version is kinda fucked by having mobile UI, but otherwise still great, especially since you can mod the framerate from 15 to something more bearable like 30.
>>
they should remake cecil into an actual character aswell.
>>
>>387167437
PC/Android is shit until someone makes a mod to restore the original DS difficulty.
>>
i hated the cg version of rydia's hairstyle
>>
>>387168016
They lowered the difficulty? DS version wasn't even that bad.
>>
>>387168016
Anon, Hard Mode IS the original DS difficulty.
You're a fucking imbecile.

>>387168271
He's a moron, they simply changed the DS difficulty to "Hard" on PC, and added a new Normal difficulty that's easier.
>>
>>387167249
pretty hard but was good
>>
It would be the best if they had the sense to draw the camera back a bit
It is waaaaay to fucking close to the character to be acceptable and If I didnt remember most of the maps in the game It would have infuriated me beyond reason
>>
>>387167249
I prefer the psp version

that augment shit on the ds version was so bad
>>
>>387167249
The DS version is the only FF game I liked enough to complete. I even did the optional summon boss fights. I tried VI not long after but found it kind of boring. I'm not sure why.
>>
>>387167249
Only thing that bugged me about this game was learning new abilities. Since I knew which characters would be bailing on me I never used any ability items on them, but the game never mentioned that you get more abilities in return for spending those items on temporary party members. I basically missed all of the high tier abilities from this.
>>
>>387171359
Augments are need a guide-tier. That's the only blemish the remake has. Otherwise, it improves on practically everything. Story, characterization and gameplay most of all. It's actually difficult now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.