[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I just cut it's tail off after it's dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: MH4-Render_Rathian_Dorada.png (318KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
MH4-Render_Rathian_Dorada.png
318KB, 640x484px
>>
because ur a monster hunter, u stronk but dumb
>>
Because it's an added challenge that doesn't try to adhere to realism but instead what makes the gameplay fun/interesting. If you could spend like 10 minutes post-battle just chopping everything to bits, that'd defeat the purpose of having to be precise with strikes and learn monster patterns/moves.

Not everything needs to conform to realism, sometimes shit can just be a certain way for gameplay's sake. Now, what I fucking hate is how tails and other pieces will fly off and into a loading zone between areas. Now that shit is just ridiculous. Thankfully, the new game seems to be fixing that issue with open environments.
>>
>>387164536
Why can't I just wait for it to die of old age before killing it?
>>
>cut tail
>loot it
>don't get tail
nice "non-realistic fantasy" videogame
>>
File: 1479890343793.png (512KB, 795x470px) Image search: [Google]
1479890343793.png
512KB, 795x470px
Dragons have significantly longer lifespans!
>>
>>387164536
It's confiscated by the guild along with the rest of the monster.
>>
>>387165351
I remember killing a glavenus and its entire corpse falling into s. hollow's lava, I was impressed more then anything honestly.
>>
I wish breaking/dismembering monster parts was harder but the rewards more guaranteed. The way it is now you have to break a part just to have the chance be greater than 0, but breaking parts is trivially easy, so easy that you can break them by accident, without even trying to.
>>
Anyone doing the weapon designs contest? post em
>>
>>387166771
you should be able to break them over and over to increase the odds like you can with certain breaks
>>
Why can I only take 1 scale or tooth? Why can't I sit there and pluck them all?
>>
File: 1501544599710.png (109KB, 1280x680px) Image search: [Google]
1501544599710.png
109KB, 1280x680px
>>
>>387166297
>cut tail
>get plate

Am I supposed to eat off it or what?
>>
>farming Rathalos for its webbing
>plenty of rathalos killed and captured
>I don't have a single fucking webbing
It's not like I could just take it from its dead body, considering the amount of webbing it has
>>
>>387167051

This is one of the biggest bullshits in MH
>>
>>
>>387167451
The fact that a monster's poison producing organ isn't directly in the spikes on the tail is bullshit?

Though I do agree the poison should be less effective after a tail cut since it's not being injected but simply sprayed around technically.
>>
>>387167189
>loot body
>get two heads

I love Monster Hunter.
>>
>>387170064
one of them is from the dick
>>
>>387167781
MonHun Stories is the most brutal MonHun to date. I actually counted all the windmills the other day, they had to kill 22 separate Rathalos just to make all of them. Fucked up.
>>
>>387170064
I've gotten multiple tails from one monster before.
Carving, and quest rewards.

>The guild just chucks in some extra tails from their extras bin
>>
Tail cutting is a fucking shit mechanic, no wonder the best Souls game doesn't have it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.