[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nioh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1472318888277.jpg (208KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472318888277.jpg
208KB, 1024x1024px
I haven't played since I plated it. Is it worth going back for the 2 DLCs? My major problem was the lack of challenge and the loot was kinda shitty.

1kat or 2kat?
>>
>>387162276
The new DLC difficulties they added will give you what you want if you're looking for a challenge.
>>
>>387162632
No invasions, no?
>>
>>387162686
No. The only way to fight other players is to opt into it in the PvP mode.
>>
I didn't really look into the DLC, what weapons did it add and did it add more enemies?
>>
>>387163963
First added the Odachi
Second added Tonfas
Combined i think they added about 6-7 new enemy types but i only just started DLC 2 so dont take my word for it
>>
>>387163963
>>387165316
+new skills for old weapons
>>
>>387162276
theres 4 difficulties. way of the samurai, way of the strong, way of the demon and way of the wise (almost everything one shot you here). the dlc are pretty good in terms of gameplay and boss fights, a lilttle short tho. but i like them.
>>
Anyone got any tips for the Sasuke boss fight? He just wont fucking stand still so i can never do actual damage to him
Had the same problem with Okatsu which is why i refuse to do the Okatsu+Hanzo fight
>>
>>387165891
difficulty? i killed him recently in WoTD. dont be greedy mashing. that fight is 70% dodges and 30% attacks. and the one with okatsu and hanzo, you can parry almost every attack okatsu does, and the same goes for hanzo.
>>
>>387166102
Normal difficulty
I dont mash but every time i attempt to get close to him to just do one High Heavy 1kat attack he either backs off and throws kunais and bombs or takes off 90% of my health with his explosive Tonfa because the fucker almost never staggers
>>
>>387166830
oh, well first of all, hows your weapon in terms of damage? i assume you are not dealing pixels of damages to him. another thing you can do is wait for that grab attack he does (the one that hits you in the air) if you dodge that one, you can go behind and get 3 or 4 hits on his back, and the same goes for the other one that makes zig zags or something like that, that fight is awesome, enjoy that fucker even if you die.
you can chase him with low stance and do the dash attack, for chip damage.
>>
>>387167485
How do i even tell which of his dashes is the grab or not
Because sometimes its an attack i can block, sometimes its the grab, which i can not block
Also i think my 1kat is at like 830something damage
>>
>>387162686
Dumb soulsnigger
>>
Did they nerf Maria and her infinite Ki?
>>
>>387167954
he goes in that mode that makes grey shadows..i dont know how to explain you, he puts his tonfas in front and charges to you while making the grey shadows behind. theres another one when he stands still and you hear the sound of the charge attack, you parry that one.
>>
>>387168673
Ah alright, guess i'll look more closely when i attempt him again later
Because to me both of them just gave off the ''about to do a dash'' glow but i couldnt tell the difference in animation
>>
>>387169004
yeah, you can do it anon, if not upgrade a little more your weapon. you are fighting him in way of the samurai but you have divines weapons yet? or is it your first playthrough?
>>
Who /date/ here?
>>
>>387169535
First playthrough, Divines start dropping from everything once you kill Yamata-no-Orochi so i've got atleast one level 150 for every weapon type
>>
>>387168339
Why should they?
>>
>>387162276
>1kat or 2kat?
O D A C H I
BECOME UNSTOPPABLE
>>
>>387169761
alright, good luck then. mind you, the dlc is hard for a first playthrough. when i killed him the first time i was in way of the strong fighting him in way of the samurai. so i was above in terms of damage.
>>
Just beat the main game today

>tfw nobody told me Ninja build is OP as fuck
>Obliterate Nobunaga and Kelley keeping them in stunlock
>Yamata-no-Orochi heads went down to 3 kunai each

Bit anti-climactic. And then that credits song. Ok.
>>
>>387170321
Magic is much the same.
Personally I don't use either because I'm a masochist and enjoy getting my shit pushed in hard enough for it to snap my spine.
>>
>>387170612

I normally do too. I wish a bit disappointed how easy end game started to get but at that point I had played the whole game like this what was I gonna do drop it all and pick up an axe? Maybe NG+ I'll try something new. I'm thinking maybe Spear or Katana. I'd like to do tonfa but don't have the DLC
>>
>>387171048
Personally rocking spear and 1kat right now, figured it might be nice for a while.
>>
SPEAR + TONFAS. best combo
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.