[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related any good? Bought it ages ago but never played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (11KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 224x224px
Is pic related any good?

Bought it ages ago but never played it, was wondering if it was mind blowingly awesome from fear of missing out.
>>
Its pretty good you need to keep feeding monster flesh to your gf and attacking with the chains feel good
>>
>>387161947
Extremely repetitive and tedious.

It got a good story but its even more difficult to go through than fucking Nier.
>>
Yes, it's very good. It makes genuinely good use of the pointer controls. The dungeons are really well designed and very interesting in that they really focus on verticality. If you can put up with some anime bullshit it's a great game.
>>
>>387162694
>>387162576
>>387162406
Lovely good replies! is Old /v/ back??

thanks guys I'm gonna play an hour or so tonight and see how I feel, if I don't like it I'm just gonna ebay it.
>>
>>387161947
It's pretty good, I know it's probably just the whip but it's like the 3D castlevania game I always wanted.
>>
>>387162694
>anime bullshit
>>>/NeoFAG/
>>
>>387163720

It's my favorite game, anon. There's no need to be so sensitive.
>>
>>387161947
Did 3D Castlavania better than Konami did. It should be noted that the U.S version of the game has a bug that causes the wii to freeze when attempting to enter the 12th dungeon and requires a few methods to get around. For me, it resolves itself after a hard reset but it can occur more than once
>>
To OP: try playing with the Wiimote and Nunchuk if you have the option, classic controller is good but controlling the pointer to target the chain works better with the IR sensor than with the right stick (on the classic controller).
>>
>>387162576
This guy is retarded. Maybe repetitive and tedious if you're too stupid to figure out puzzles.

This game is essentially the best zelda game, all the towers have amazing dungeon design.
>>
>>387165653
thanks man! will give it a try! just botted it up into my wii.
>>
It's pretty damn good. A B-tier game that tries to do its own thing. Agree that it feels like Castlevania and Zelda.
>>
>>387161947
it is a zelda meets castlevania game, with a waifu sim, pretty good
>>
Is it viable to play without motion controls?
>>
>>387166397
Yes, it's a bit awkward, but works fine.
>>
>>387166397
I 100%'d it without them, controlling the target with the right stick is just a little slower and less precise than the pointer, but the enemies are never so hard you don't have time to chain them up either way.
>>
>>387163715
>it's like the 3D castlevania game I always wanted.

It lifted the vampire killer backstory straight up from Lament of Innocence.
Treat the master flesh as being Draculas remains and you have a good castlevania game.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.