[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances of a new Devil survivor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 66

File: Devil-Survivor-2.png (483KB, 640x406px) Image search: [Google]
Devil-Survivor-2.png
483KB, 640x406px
>>
>>387158516
We would sooner get a new Devil Summoner
>>
>>387158516
Probably very small if the 3DS couldn't even get a new game.
>>
>>387158516
Nada. The 3DS already had 2 Devil Survivor remakes, 2 mainline SMT games, a persona dungeon crawler and soon, a Strange Journey remake.
>>
>>387159283
Persona Q 2 was also announced.
>>
>>387159365
Jesus, Atlus is really milking the franchise.
>>
>>387159283
Did all DeSus sell badly or something? It's not even like it has to be on 3DS, since the second screen wasn't much of a feature in those games - I'd actually prefer the next installment to be on Switch. Of course, with proper models and stuff this time.
>>
>>387159667
i only played the first one but the game didn't even use touch icons. evenstrange journey has them.
that being said i would love for desu to make a comeback. its the perfect bridge between anime shit from persona and smt's gameplay.
>>
>>387159581
This one seems like P5 spin-off.
>>
>>387159961
Exactly, even if Desu2 BR got pretty close to Persona levels, it still filled a nice niche I really would like to see more of.
>>
Pretty good Id say
2 even got an anime
>>
>>387160346
i was weirded out by the lack of buff/debuffs outside of charge. what if they made them persist between turns?
>>
I too would like to see holy dance 3: everyone keeps dancing furiously
>>
>>387161000
They would find any use only in boss battles, so like normal SMT, I guess. I think lack of buffs/debuffs made DeSu more straightforward and dynamic.
>>
File: 1499559489570.jpg (23KB, 449x341px) Image search: [Google]
1499559489570.jpg
23KB, 449x341px
>>387161319
https://youtu.be/MTIxtPsgv4s
if it's gonna come back it better bring back those sweet guitars. i loved the fact that the soundtrack was almost nothing but guitars.
>>
Here's the leaked battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_fN18rO0dM
>>
>>387161717
Well, the second one had different soundtrack, but it still would be nice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyHbfYELEso
>>
>>387161717
I swear every SMT thread i've gone into bashes DeSu soundtrack but I loved it

https://youtu.be/Hjfo_AuGEFk
best song
>>
>>387163371
All MegaTen soundtrack is great. Persona 1 PSP is sort of an exception due to it being a bit unfitting for the game, but the tracks themselves are good
>>
>>387159667
only Overclocked bombed really hard. The others did pretty well

the DeSu team (or at least part of it) was busy with SMTxFE. Now that that's out of the way I expect something in the near future tbqh
>>
>>387163371
>when beldr shows up and you have to get the fuck out
https://youtu.be/phgSTsVJEfU
>>
Why does it seem like Digital Devil Saga is the least cared about series by them?
>>
>>387163967
SMT without demon recruitment is not something I really want.
Though DDS was great
>>
>>387163967
I thought DDS was the most boring series in the SMT franchise, I acknowledge they're ignoring it, but somewhat praise that move.
>>
>>387163967
Bombed in Japan
Sold a lot in Europe for some reason
>>
>>387158516
Unclear, but I wouldn't put them above 10%
Persona is just too certain of a financiak success compared to DeSu to be considered.
>>
>>387161147
Kek
>>
File: gVAalEH.jpg (406KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
gVAalEH.jpg
406KB, 1280x960px
>tfw bunny is still your most favorite SMT protag
>>
File: SMT Nocturne.jpg (34KB, 256x360px) Image search: [Google]
SMT Nocturne.jpg
34KB, 256x360px
Yasuda is by far the worst artist working on the SMT series. His work completely flies in the face of the series former dignity and class.
>>
>>387164303
Fucking Japan, so little yet mattering so much in the videogame sales market.
>>
>>387164876
I mean they make the games for themselves
In the big scheme of things its great that Japan didnt sold out to make games that appeal to the west
Actually those that tried it failed miserably like capcom or SE
>>
File: elitist-navarre-fucking-casuals.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
elitist-navarre-fucking-casuals.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
this is just my own list based on games I've played

DeSu2/RB
SJ (can't wait for that remake)
P5
DeSu1/OC
SMT4/A
P3/P/FES
P4/G
Nocturne
DDS
Soul Hackers
Imagine (RIP)

and to note the ones at the bot are by no means bad. If we were to put a value to some I'd have desu2 at 11/10 with imagine at 6/10 and P4G at 8/10. I really love SMT.
>>
File: Io Nitta.png (859KB, 1102x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Io Nitta.png
859KB, 1102x1650px
>>
>>387164825
Sure but I was getting sick of every character having that same face and weird ass eyes
Ill take torpedo tits for variety
>>
>>387165469
what is with the jacket
i do not remember the jacket in game
it is a neat jacket
>>
>>387164794
Record Breaker is one of my favorite games of all time.
>>
>>387165771
one of the best parts of SMT is building yourself up to be basically god either by making overpowered as fuck demons and spell/combos or finding hilarious ways to break the game

my 40 mag holy dancing Alice (with unholy form) + Fafnir (evil flow sniping from 6 tiles away) combo did just that.

good times
>>
>>387166115
Satisfying my minmaxing tism with Metatron, Purple Mirror, and Titania was fun
I personally just used 5* Pythons from the auction for my Dragon snipers though.
>>
>>387166115
You can use a Kishin instead of a Fiend for a similar effect.
>>
>>387166294
oh yes the null/refl all guys. glorious.

I would day1 a DeSu3 if they were able to keep the goodness going. though RB feels like a peak. then again so did P4G.
>>
>>387166478
They probably could, the battle system could be recycled with some refinements like in 1 to 2, and they'd just need to make a plot and some sprites.
And of course the music.
>>
>>387163872
TMS's gameplay is nice. Pretty weird that it's not a SRPG though, considering the teams behind it
>>
>>387166380
True but I like Alice. the demon combos for parties was seriously great

Fiend or Kishin/Dragon
Kishin/Beast
Avian/Wilder
Fiend/Tyrant
so on so forth
>>
>>387166712
And also the weird skill combos you could pull off to make normally useless characters pretty great, like Rage Soul Cleric Makoto.
>>
>>387166806
Good ok rage soul

dont have the pics with me anymore but my bunny was basically

diarahan
recarm
amrita

attack all
divine hit
victory cry/anti almighty/refl phys

rage soul

that was fun in NG+ with a Kishin or fiend/avian or dragon combo
>>
>>387166705
Didn't they say TMS is getting a sequel?
>>
>>387167174
Yeah that's the build most people give Makoto, since she has weird stats but high MP and nothing to use it on.
Attack All
Ultimate Strike/Pierce+
Double Hit
Rage Soul
Diarahan
Samarecarm
Amrita
With two high STR demons or a Python.
>>
>>387167635
now thats funny cause I never really used makoto

Hinako for the multistrike
Fumi for holy dancing (which I'm pretty sure everyone did)
and Broichi for Deathbound/Assassinate occasionally swapped with Airi for more magic if situation deems
>>
>>387167478
I wish.
>>
>>387167956
Daichi is also a multistriker for most, but yeah Hinako is better.
Why not Jungo for Assassinate tho, or Otome as your backup MAG unit?
>>
>>387165753
She did wear a jacket in the opening.
>>
>>387168796
yeah cool but why not in game
>>
>>387168550
if I recall airi has more speed and mag than otome
and I like daichi more than jungo

been a while indeed. I also forgot where yamato and psyduck fit in
>>
>>387160880
Pretty sure the only reason 2 got an anime was to promote Record Breaker. The anime was kinda badly received by fans though and didn't even sell that well iirc
>>
>>387169252
She has way less MAG than Otome. Otome is like a second Fumi.
Actually, Airi can't cap a single stat, while Otome finishes with capped MAG and VIT, plus solid SPD and only shit STR.
Daichi is indeed a bro though. He fits the theme of reacting to crisis and growing to accomodate the environment he's been thrust into.

Yamato is a hyper attacker with shit SPD and VIT but capable STR and MAG, Psyduck just has ridiculously high HP.
>>
What would be the crisis for DeSu 3?
>>
>>387169636
>Psyduck just has ridiculously high HP.
he has resist elec, resist fire, and null curse. most characters only get one resist, maybe two.
>>
>>387161717
DeSu's opening cutscene was fucking great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGUmlenmnas
>>
>>387170043
Oh yeah and of course he has high MP and incredibly high starting stats since he's the only unit you get in his route. Null Curse is the only really notable one though. He has some pretty odd growths though as far as stats are concerned, ending up as a slightly more MAG focused balance type with great HP and SP.
>>
DS3 on switch would be amazing
>>
>>387170032
Abel challenges god to find out that it's Bunny and Saiduq, having taken the Guardian ending
>>
>>387170669
why would you want dark souls 3 on the switch
>>
>>387169307
they made it all grimdark when 2 was the more comfy of the series

I mean hell in 2 they get a nice safe underground base with a bed and food and shit whereas in 1 you were literally sleeping in graveyards.

In 2 youre fighting ice cream and shapes while in 1 actual demons are threatening your lives

its nuts
>>
>>387171403
Hey that was a near exploding alien ice cream that could be bred by a skin covered beach ball
beldr was just a smug asshole who wasn't even that powerful and relied entirely on thinking that nobody had a mistletoe branch
>>
File: jigsaw.jpg (51KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
jigsaw.jpg
51KB, 600x800px
>>387158516
>go to a vidya news site
>skim thumbnails
>no way! new Devil Survivor?!
>it's another fucking Digimon game
Every single time.
>>
File: LoVXdyW3k.jpg (133KB, 537x767px) Image search: [Google]
LoVXdyW3k.jpg
133KB, 537x767px
>>387171705
Yasuda is a god
>>
>>387171705
Every time I see more Yasuda art.
I remember when someone posted art from a shooter he drew for and I thought the same thing.
Same thing happens with Yuji Himukai art and EO.
>>
>>387171882
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT YASUDA
>>
>>387158516
How is this series if I only care about gameplay? The setting and cast seem like generic anime tropes but if the gameplay is good I'm interested.
>>
>>387171705
Hibiki and Arata are basically the same guy right?
>>
>>387172860
srpg pokemon with demon/party building

it has an interesting way of doing it via "skills"

you have to get skills by "cracking" them. You target a demon with the desired skill and name a character to kill him. if character kills that demon the skill is added to a pool of skills.

you can then dip into the pool of skills to assign that skill to any character but once assigned no one else can use it

makes it interesting cause all characters are different well mostly and will benefit from different skills

couple that building with what demons you give them depending on the situation that you'll have to discern from each mission

it gets pretty nuts and does have a slight difficulty curve. especially on some bosses like Yamato who'll get more turns the longer you leave him alive among other shit.

its a good twist on SRPG and has all the SMT goodness. I love it.
>>
When do you think they'll have a good artist do the art for devil survivor?
>>
File: 1501748738414.png (449KB, 657x467px) Image search: [Google]
1501748738414.png
449KB, 657x467px
>>387158516
Whatever, they won't top Fumi
>>
>>387173216
>tfw I used Fumi, Otome, and Bunny to gangrape Yamato before he became over the top in terms of power
>>
>>387173216
I'll check them out, thanks. Call me shallow but I always found the art off putting.
>>
>>387173274
divine laptop.gif
>>
>>387172860
Amazing. DeSu1 is harder but has more restrictions, while DeSu2 is more polished, making it easier. DeSu 1 has a story that deconstucts the "kids saving the world" tropes, giving more relasitic traits to them. DeSu 2 is more straight-up anime tropes with an air of Evangelion to it.
>>
>>387173404
watch some gameplay video or explanation to help you get more of the gist of it

also unlike other srpgs this one goes a bahamut lagoon type route where each encounter is a regular RPG battle, your character and 2 demons vs the enemy party. Its different from say FE or FFT but its good.
>>
>>387173475
its funny that I fell in love with this series by playing 1 (not OC) as a phys MC (worst thing in vanilla 1) and on Haru's route (hardest route). Literally killed Babel being down to my very last Deathbound and it felt so fucking good. God that was insane.
>>
>>387173705
>Haru's route (hardest route)
Nah, both Amane and Naoya's are far harder for a first run. the Bel rush is definetly more hardcore than Solo-human Babel. That said Gin/Haru is the best ending, a shame it didn't got an 8th day, although understandable because it's pretty conclusive.
>>
>>387173916
But what if you brought Black Frost along for Gin's final boss?
>>
>>387173916
I thought harus was the hardest for a first run because the whole game you get used to having demons augment you then WHAM THEYRE ALL GONE and you have to face a final boss like that and its like just holy fuck what
>>
File: gin1261287217951.jpg (33KB, 295x695px) Image search: [Google]
gin1261287217951.jpg
33KB, 295x695px
>>387174073
Why did you brought Black Frost, the only party memeber with weaknesses and a shit spread to battle?

Are you telling me you didn't brought Eiji "ass master Gin" Kamiya himself to Babel?

>>387174459
It's not as hard as you think, the final boss is alone and in this route his stats are slightly reduced and has no passive skills. Amane and Naoya's are much harder since you have to deal with all babels in the same fight, same SP pool, and then the final boss, which is stronger.
>>
>>387174985
Yeah I do remember that when I played their routes.

I also remember that one battle whete the Bel is at the top sniping you with infinite range every turn.
>>
>>387173475
DeSu1 is harder? I found it a lot easier than 2, the dancing was nuts. The beginning was harder but by the middle it really peters out.
Also it's not even close to Evangelion, it's more akin to a monster movie in terms of the plot.
>>
>>387175698
Of course it is, with a young teens joining a big organization to take down aliens. Hell both have religious imagery everywhere, although for different reasons.

DeSu 2 is far too easy, it has too many QoL options that can break the game, including a single target Multi-Hit since very early in the game, the ability for your main character to crach multiple skills on a single enemy, Sales periods on the auction, apps to inherit skills on demons. Also no boss in DeSu2 was Baldr levels of hard. At worst the ice cream aliens were annoying but never hard.
>>
>>387176675
That's pretty basic criteria for considering something "evangelion-like." You could almost consider DeSu1 to be that based on that criteria.

And if you found Beldr hard then idk what to tell you man, he was a pathetic excuse for a boss even that early in the game. Weak stats and unless you went for a balance build on MC then you could take him out without a hitch, just blitzing him. Jezebel was harder than he was. I legitimately do not understand people who find Beldr even remotely hard, unless they had never played another SRPG in their entire life. I found demon customization to be more free in the first game despite the random factor of it, since you didn't have to chain fuse a lot of the skills and it didn't break the flow of it as much.
>>
>>387177219
>You could almost consider DeSu1 to be that based on that criteria.
Well duh, of course it's basic. I said "an air of Evangelion" not even "Similar to Evangelion". DeSu1 lacks big organizations or Aliens. Hell the world itself isn't at stake for the most part, just part of tokyo.

Baldr is very difficult for a newcomer who still doesn't understands the concept of "just rush to the boss". The reinforcements he has are very strong for the level you face them and enemies drain SP making it a hassle. It is the first enemy in the game to deal damage to the whole party, as well as it being curse (rarely blocked at that early point in the game) and dealing % based damage.

I do agree Jezebel is far harder, though, but my point is that nothing in DeSu2 even reached Baldr, let alone Jezebel or the Bel rush in Amane/Naoya. Hell I can't recall how many times enemies had Phys Repel in DeSu2 while DeSu1's endgame was full of it.
>>
>>387177793
Still not a terribly difficult boss and most Triangulum bosses manage to be far more threatening. Ironically enough though, the most threatening bosses in either game are usually humans or non-Bel demons.
I'll readily agree on most of the Septentriones being easy outside of say, Benny or Mizar, but the difference in actual difficulty is so minimal between the games that it's near negligible, and even crappy Seps like Alioth were harder than Beldr, who is barely a boss at all in terms of his battle (I genuinely cannot take the notion of Beldr being even remotely difficult seriously). While STR builds are not good in 1, MAG is insanely good. The only thing in the first game I'll say was significantly harder than the second's equivalent was Lucifer being vastly harder than Alice.
>>
>>387178495
fucking megidoladyne
>>
>>387178495
>the most threatening bosses in either game are usually humans
Who do you have in mind? I went Alcor first and absolutely everyone in the 7th day was a pushover. DeSu1 had no major battles with humans. Maybe Yamato on Daichi is difficult, I never fought him on a non newgame+. I really cannot find the notion of any of the Triangulum bosses being hard. Like they dealt a lot of damage and sponged up a lot too, but never did they really break the threshold for killing you and it was easily healing them up. I feel the game just helped you out too much, giving you a ridiculously early Ziodyne and Multi-Hit.
>>
>Worst VA but best party member until endgame

It's an abstract kind of pain.

>>387178495

Beldr himself isn't that bad; it's just that his mobs are annoying as fuck and his map attack isn't going to be resisted by much that early on.
>>
>>387179453
holy shit listening to her voice was fucking painful, every time she came on screen I was like "OH NO"
>>
>>387179123
Most players start out on NG+ for Triangulum. If you start out from scratch they're considerably harder than any Septentriones barring Benny and Mizar.
Yamato acts 2 times per turn if you're not fighting him with dumbed down stats on Alcor's route, which is easy due to having limited initial join units, moves twice as fast as any other unit (basically has pseudo devil speed on at all times), and powers up if you don't go aggro on him immediately. He also will constantly be protected by high ranged demons and carries Remiel and Arioch, so he will attempt to double Megido you from high range while constantly regening himself.
He also gets 3-4 turns before you are allowed to move due to manipulating the turn order, with each turn moving twice. This means he will attack 6-8 times from afar with almighty magic before you may move or strike him.
Vastly more difficult than any alien or demon.
I guess we just played different games, I don't understand this "1 is harder than 2" thing.
>>387179453
Fair enough, they do support him well despite the lack of oomph behind the boss itself.
>>
>this thread
Spoilers galore suddenly. Whatever happened to black boxes?
>>
>>387180316
The games are more than 5 years old anon. People generally use spoilers for newer stuff to avoid ruining people's experience when they might not have had a chance to beat it or buy it due to recency.
>>
>>387180316
these games are pretty old
>>
>>387180316
DeSu came out 8 years ago. That's long enough to stop caring about spoilers.
>>
Abel is a Bel
>>
>>387180650
whoa
that kid in the red stripey shirt is an alien
>>
>>387180051
>>387179123
>mfw I just liked record breaker more because of the blue menus
You guys must love devil survivor a lot
I didn't really see that big a difference between them
>>
File: 1485621969703.jpg (528KB, 530x519px) Image search: [Google]
1485621969703.jpg
528KB, 530x519px
>>
>>387169307
A reminder that the DeSu 2 anime killed all the female characters so that the MC could fight a shirtless Yamato while their naked demons wrestle in the background
>>
File: friendzoned.png (122KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
friendzoned.png
122KB, 320x240px
>>
>>387181436
Why did they go full on kill everyone mode in that anyway besides homolust?
It was a game that emphasized building personal bonds between people in a crisis after the last game focused on just surviving by yourself and maybe sticking with some close buddies, but they went and killed everyone, some of them were killed so fast they didn't even get any screentime. Took 70% of why most people enjoyed the story (the easily likable characters to move the story) and threw it out the window.
>>
>>387181436
>tfw bunny fused away purple mirror immediately

fucking scrubs
>>
>>387181436
>turning fujoshit
All hope is lost.
>>
>>387181631
>Friend-zoning Io
You monster.
It was fun to tease and embarrass the fuck out of her though.
>>
>>387181436
I could endure the fujoshit if they went with Autism Bunny as MC, but they had to go the safest route and make him super bland.
>>
>>387181307

I liked Midori. Ain't defending that voice but she had some good stats and it was nice to have someone in the party who wasn't a murderous psycho or Yuzu
>>
>>387182615
That's what Atsubro is for
>>
>>387182741

Yeah but he's only one bro. I rely on the guy but even he can't make up for Yuzu's constant whining.
>>
File: Brutal Hit.png (433KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Brutal Hit.png
433KB, 600x900px
I love DeSu1, it's my personal GotY, I'm having my first playthrough right now and it's a total blast, I love everything about the mechanics and I spend way, way too much time on thinking up fun combos and ideas. I really enjoy the grind here. I'm so glad /v/ talks about this game. Atsuro is the best bro ever and I love him. Should I get DeSu 2?
>>
>>387158516
I don't know what the chances are OP, but that would be day 1 buy.
>>
>>387183348
If you like the mechanics DeSu2 is mostly a refinement of them.
>>
>>387158516
I'd love to see a really heavy console Devil Survivor. Something as huge as Tactics Ogre.

Like maybe you could choose between 3 different MCs at the start, each with their own set of routes and endings.
>>
>>387181942

Not a defense (In fact this is another mark against it) but I suspect that time played a heavy role in this.

The anime had what, 13? Episodes to tell a story that would take twice as many to still feel rushed, with 14 party members and 8 major bosses and I don't even know how many major sub events.

Of course that's not getting into how they dropped the ball in regards to some of the character portrayals. Fumi was basically straight up evil instead of some kind of autistic, Yamato was a token villain and don't get me started on making Makoto love him because apparently a women can't be loyal for any other reason. I can understand rushing the plot but this garbage is intentional.

So yeah this project was doomed from the start but they sure as fuck went the extra mile to make sure it sucked twice as hard.
>>
File: 1494370157004.gif (163KB, 464x499px) Image search: [Google]
1494370157004.gif
163KB, 464x499px
>>387183525
Oh my god seriously??? You made my night just now anon, I'm a fucking fangirl for this fucking game and it's so unashamed, my fucking ADD is causing me to shift my legs as I know my shift is ending in an hour and I'll play more DeSu. Have a great day.
>>
File: 61333574_p0_master1200.jpg (196KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
61333574_p0_master1200.jpg
196KB, 700x700px
>>387183758

Ive seen people say they liked the story of 1 better but I think 2 improves on the overall pacing of things and generally tells it's better. Plus the cast averages out to be A LOT more likable with a lot more of the better ones joining you earlier. (Keita and Ronny are cunts though)
>>
File: 1501428616895.png (327KB, 892x528px) Image search: [Google]
1501428616895.png
327KB, 892x528px
>tfw i deleted my ng+ savefile like a retard
can demon tamers use skills against normal people? or are they just for killing demons?
>>
>>387183934
In gameplay or in story?
>>
>>387183934
yep you can destroy normal people

also now you can play a new route from scratch

I actually never played OC but beat all routes in original but it was so long ago I can barely remember anything. I'm thinking of someday returning to it to get OC (and learn why people hate Midori lol) and play a different route for my "second first time".
>>
>>387184142

Fumi straight up lightings a chick near the end of 2.
>>
>>387180316
>DeSu
>caring about the story/characters
It's worse then even persona, no one with a brain plays it for the story.
>>
>>387183758
Yes, it's a great game and the mechanics are more polished, although the story is up to you. I like 2's story a lot, it's strangely engrossing but some don't see it that way.
And you too anon, I hope you enjoy it.
>>387183915
Keita actually opens up to you and reveals a ton of backstory and character...but only if Jungo is dead and he can't confide in him instead. Ronaldo stays a dick until Triangulum though.
>>
>>387184284
>Ronaldo stays a dick until Triangulum though.

and even then, holy shit is he still a retard.
>>
>>387183915
>>387184284
How is Ronaldo a cunt outside of that shit he pulls on the 6th day?
>>
File: edgy bunny.jpg (35KB, 411x675px) Image search: [Google]
edgy bunny.jpg
35KB, 411x675px
DeSu3 MC leaked
>>
File: 1466926992731.jpg (21KB, 474x429px) Image search: [Google]
1466926992731.jpg
21KB, 474x429px
>>387184284
>Ronaldo in Triangulum
>WHY DON'T WE JUST FUCKING FIGHT EVERY STAR IN THE SKY?
It's stupid but a part of me likes it.
>>
>>387184157
but i wanted to do it without having to grind over and over again. i finished naoya's route and then wanted to save the little shit with glasses.
>>
File: Mizar.png (148KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
Mizar.png
148KB, 300x426px
>>387184402
>How is Ronaldo a cunt outside of that shit he pulls on the 6th day?

You mean besides the constantly inciting riots and causing trouble when we need to be focused on the NotAngels?
>>
>>387184606
The only riot he caused was raiding the JPs base on the 3rd day. I may be remembering wrong, but I don't think he was involved with rioting and whatever besides then.
>>
File: bot_0067.png (104KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bot_0067.png
104KB, 320x240px
>>387184376
>>
>>387184726

he was constantly starting shit. Nagoya is the big one but he's been a thorn since his introduction. What's more he somehow got the idea in his head that you're his friend
>>
File: bot_0036.png (110KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bot_0036.png
110KB, 320x240px
>>387184726
He KILLED MAKOTO
>>
>>387184731
>bunny with music note
I like your style
>>
>>387184437
I understood his viewpoint in that humanity could be free forever if they could thrash every single Admin apparent, especially when they had loltimetravel on their side, but I admit he was overestimating their collective patience.
>>
File: black frost mad.png (55KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
black frost mad.png
55KB, 1000x1000px
>>387184864

Only if you side with him. In which case fuck you. Why would ever not immediately side with Makoto. You make me puke.
>>
>>387184376
>>387184437
He's still retarded, but his personality changes from "I MUST HAVE VENGEANCE DESPITE ZERO EVIDENCE OF MY FRIEND ACTUALLY BEING DEAD" to just "team dad."
>>387184402
Actively acting against you and attempting to murder a helpless woman who he had once considered a friend, in cold blood. Not to mention his Fate events that coincide there are extremely hypocritical.
>>
File: bot_0009.png (135KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bot_0009.png
135KB, 320x240px
look at this sperg
>>
>>387183705
Time constraints don't explain the change of killing off every single character. If I remember the game right it's impossible to kill everyone.
There were other weird changes like trying to shoehorn in that cat demon as the main character's signature demon and Daichi's shitty comic relief demons. Neither of those things have any basis on the game.
>>
>>387183705
Indeed.
The animation was alright in terms of quality I guess, but you hit the nail on the head. It even would have been better if they had decided to fragment it a la Air and just focus on one character after the other but not kill them off immediately or take away everything likable about them, and Air's way still felt not right.
>>
File: desu beach.jpg (4MB, 6395x4092px) Image search: [Google]
desu beach.jpg
4MB, 6395x4092px
>>387185542
>Time constraints don't explain the change of killing off every single character. If I remember the game right it's impossible to kill everyone.

Time constraints mean they can't focus on everyone so few of them have to be made sacrifices. And without more time they couldn't devote any episodes to the faction split/war near the end of hte game so they had to phone it in with some halfassed reset button ending.

Im not really offering a defense so much as an explanation. they should never have made this anime in the first place if they weren't given a full 26 episodes minimum.

26 Episodes would still mean rushing through some things but you could give two or three (sometimes four) episodes to each Septentrione and do the faction split. It kills me that it's the main climax of the game and they ignore it.
>>
>>387185519
someone needs to give him a timeout and tell him he's shit
>>
>>387186065
I'm sure time constraints could have lead to a lower quality adaptation but like your other post said about all the rewritten characters they made a ton of changes above just cutting the story down to fit their time slot.
The reset button ending was in the original game but the context was completely different.
>>
>>387186380

Right but it wouldn't be as if they would suddenly find out midway there was too much to adapt from the game to cover 13 episodes. The short episode count was planned in advance and is what lead to the major changes of narrative to fit the run time.

The (surviving) character changes are wholly unrelated mostly but if they had more time to develop them we could have covered the game story proper
>>
>>387184864
I was amused at how Yamato handled that whole scene. Ronaldo comes in with his retarded bluster to a 17 year old, then gets brushed off like trash. Even their deaths show it, Yamato would die saving you guys and joins because of Bunny despite dying shortly after, but Ronaldo tries to do an underhanded strike while pretending to surrender, then perishes from the response.
>>
>>387187659

Not to mention his ultimate goal is to brainwash everyone into being a collective hive mind
>>
>>387187927
Yep. Forced Equality.
Terrible future, brings about societal stagnation due to inability to surpass others, forces people to "be nice" regardless of what's happening, all individual focus is removed in favor of the group.
Poison coated in the honey of idealism.

Yamato's world is a somewhat dystopian mess but it shows that people still have free will and aren't mindless drones, as evidenced by the people following that kid with leadership skills
>>
File: Keita1.png (145KB, 460x640px) Image search: [Google]
Keita1.png
145KB, 460x640px
>>387188567

To be fair, Keita didn't actually HELP Yammy's pov with his GRR THE WEAK SHOULD ALL DIE bs.
>>
>>387189204
Keita was a dick.
>>
File: FIGURE-019629_05.jpg (63KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-019629_05.jpg
63KB, 530x800px
>>387164825
I love both Kaneko and Yasuda.

Come at me.

I think Yasuda's super sharp and fashionable style fits very well for stuff happening in semi-realistic modern setting.
>>
File: fumi nude.png (321KB, 430x490px) Image search: [Google]
fumi nude.png
321KB, 430x490px
>>387189554

Fumi was all kinds of goddamn
>>
At first I was put off by the drastic change in art and gameplay coming off from SMT IV/A, but DeSu1 really picked up around the 2nd day. I'm glad I stuck around because it's really fun and a nice change of pace too. I'm at Babel right now.

I miss Mido though
>>
I just want Desu1 and Desu2 characters to interact.
>>
>>387190493
Maybe in Devil Survivor Q.
>>
>>387190493

I want to see Fumi shut Yuzu's bitch hole.
>>
>>387189851
I loved how 100% spot-on her VA's portrayal of her was in Record Breaker. It was exactly how I'd imagined she'd sound in my head - tired and bored.
Also that scene was just too good.
>>
File: al9W1QB.jpg (971KB, 4500x3375px) Image search: [Google]
al9W1QB.jpg
971KB, 4500x3375px
>>387158516
never played any of these games, redpill me on this. I only have this chart, should I start with the novels or just head straight into the games to understand it all?
>>
File: bunny answers.jpg (410KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
bunny answers.jpg
410KB, 1280x960px
>>387191371

SMT as a SRPG, little bit of persona mixed in but nowhere near as retarded. If you fuck up characters can die for good. (Not like Fire Emblem)
>>
File: Starter Guide.png (3MB, 1600x4491px) Image search: [Google]
Starter Guide.png
3MB, 1600x4491px
>>387191371
Start anywhere that looks interesting.
>>
File: 535996.jpg (45KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
535996.jpg
45KB, 600x360px
Makoto > Otome > Airi > Io > Hinako > Fumi
Jungo > Joe > Bunny > Yamato > Daichi > Ronaldo = Keita

Hope I didn't forget anyone.
This was hard as fuck, especially with the girls. I like everyone in this game, even Ronaldo and Keita.
>>
>>387191556
>>387191578
Much appreciated.
>>
File: Al Saiduq.jpg (18KB, 160x315px) Image search: [Google]
Al Saiduq.jpg
18KB, 160x315px
>>387191590
>Forgetting Psyduck
>>
>>387191556
god bless mitsuo usagi
>>
Where would you all rank Bunny on the SMT protag chart?
>>
>>387158516
Zero. Not because they're shit games or anything, just that Atlus is in remake mode and hates money.
>>
>>387192181

Power wise he's nothing special, autism wise he's over 9000s
>>
File: 1501732234315.jpg (54KB, 609x884px) Image search: [Google]
1501732234315.jpg
54KB, 609x884px
>>387191590
Otome>Makoto>Io>Fumi>Miyako>Airi>Hinako
Joe>Jungo>Yamato>Psyduck>Daichi>Keita>Ronaldo
>>
File: Sako Makoto.png (676KB, 1144x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Sako Makoto.png
676KB, 1144x1800px
>>387192537
>>387191590

Makoto>=Fumi>Airi>Hinako>Otome=Io
Bunny>Joe>Jungo>>Alcor>Daich>Yammy>Keita>Ronny

but yeah. Hard to really quantify them. But I will never not love Makoto. She's just such a good person.
>>
>>387184231
I do
>>
File: Airi shy.png (228KB, 509x504px) Image search: [Google]
Airi shy.png
228KB, 509x504px
>>387193235

Id say the story is basically what persona SHOULD be.

The party members all have their own sense of real agency beyond what the main character thinks and they even reach disagreements that are irreconcilable to the point of serious conflict.

Not to mention the way Fate works make it seem less like their orbiting you and more like they all have their own lives going that you're stumbling into. You help them over come their issues, sure but they actually seem to have lives and are doing things on their own. Plus when you do get a high fate and convince them to join you at the end it makes sense in the context of the story and feels like a reward for taking the time to win them over. It's not just some unrelated event in a vacuum.
>>
>>387193947
Yeah, Fate events were S.Link done much better in my opinion, though I still feel like there's room for improvement.
>>
File: DeSu-Midori.png (155KB, 400x586px) Image search: [Google]
DeSu-Midori.png
155KB, 400x586px
>>387180051
>Most players start out on NG+ for Triangulum.
I did played Triangulum on a clear file, I wasn't gonna play DeSu 2 all over again before. Only the first boss was hard because of the shields gimmick I recall, but after that it was the same as Septetrions.

Yeah, I get the feeling you played DeSu 2 first. Usually whatever game you played first seems the most difficult because one doesn't understand the perks of the mechanics yet.

>>387179453
Midori was my favorite DeSu girl before her OC VA came and destroyed her completely. Also Fumi happened
>>
>mothman endured
>>
>>387194223
Delete this.
>>
>>387194223
>>mothman endured

I love how that message still pops up halfway through multiple strike attacks
>>
>>387194223
fuuuu
>>
Just bought the 2 3ds ports.

How is it compared to Fire Emblem?
>>
>>387194610

like an apple to an orange
>>
>>387194610
Nothing like it save for they have grids.
>>
>>387194610
different

you can build your own party a lot more than FE can with their classes and stuff
also battles aren't a one on one thing its a 3 on 3 thing with actual turnbased rpg combat

and there is perma death and its real easy to fuck up, but the thing is its not in battle
>>
>>387194610
Pretty different.
>>
File: index.jpg (264KB, 540x1215px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
264KB, 540x1215px
>>387189278
That scene in Triangulum where he fucking hypnotizes himself into admitting he thinks Jungo and Daichi are cool was funny though.
>>
>>387194773
Triangulum was just silly.
>>
>>387193947
This. Plus, it's nice to watch the characters actually forming friendships with each other.
Persona's characters, for the most part, only interact with the MC. Even Chie and Yukiko who are supposed to be best friends are never seen together without the MC around.
DeSu2 on the other hand has
>Hinako and Airi's bickering
>Jungo trying to reach out to Keita
>Joe and his trusty wingman Ronaldo
And so on.
>>
>>387194835
the whole game was silly

that's part of its charm

I mean the first chapter daichi crashes a truck into icecream notangel

like wut
>>
>>387194835

It was retarded and completely unnecessary and if you're coming off new game plus like a sane person would piss easy but I can't help but love seeing the gang come together

the actual triangles could have been designed better though
>>
>>387194967
Triangulum was even more so. Since the party had all gone through their growth, it was pretty much them dicking around most of the time.
>>
>>387194182
Nah I played them in release order, but I do prefer 2. I only played through OC once though. OC just didn't seem difficult at all, but to be fair I don't find RB hard either and as far as grid based strategies go, they're both pretty bottom of the barrel, easy to break games. It's just that the gimmicks of the aliens happened to force me to use brute force a little less than the Bels, and thus I perceived them as somewhat less difficult. Also what breaks each game is given at different points.
Dance skills are early mid skills in one, and Assassinate is given very early in two.
>>
File: airi makoto.png (215KB, 755x755px) Image search: [Google]
airi makoto.png
215KB, 755x755px
>>387194956

I think my favorite was Makoto and Airi's. Surprisingly good chemistry
>>
>>387194956
>jungo and jungo
>>
File: 58508430_p6.png (720KB, 1000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
58508430_p6.png
720KB, 1000x1350px
>>387158516
I sure hope there is a good chance. DeSu2 is my favorite game of all time and I would instantly buy a Switch if DeSu3 was announced as a Switch exclusive.
>>
>>387195073
What I don't really like about Triangulum was how they thought I was gonna like Miyako. Like, the second that bitch happened to hold best boy Alcor hostage she immediately and irremediably got in my shitlist. Yet the game kept pushing her as if she was a likeable character, while I just wanted to smash her skull in whenever she appeared.

I do like how there exists a universe where Daichis final words were calling Yamato a dick.
>>
>>387195398
Good taste we have the same favorite game
>>
>>387195403
She was pretty indifferent to me. I did like making her part of the Bunny fanclub though
>When she calls him her Shining One
>Final battle I brought her, Psyduck and Yamato for the fanclub experience.
>>
>>387195403
I ended up liking her because Bunny as a prisoner/fugitive is fucking hilarious
>>
File: 20170405_205624.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_205624.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>387195217
I was in Japan earlier this year and ordered chawanmushi because of Jungo

it was good but I imagine not as good as his
>>
File: 59830222_p13.png (502KB, 800x1081px) Image search: [Google]
59830222_p13.png
502KB, 800x1081px
>>387195403
I also hated Miyako when I first played the Tri arc (it felt like she was replacing Psyduck at one point and the circlejerking didn't help), but I warmed up to her in my second playthrough. She's a qt.
>>387195463
Most SMTfags would shit on us, but DeSu2's balance between gameplay and story/character-related events is brilliant and pretty underrated imo.
>>
File: fumi trumpeter.png (2MB, 1000x1451px) Image search: [Google]
fumi trumpeter.png
2MB, 1000x1451px
>>387195593

I just always stuck with the Fumi Jungo rape train.
>>
File: 1495090648961.png (368KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
1495090648961.png
368KB, 500x709px
>DeSu 2 did Social Links better than three Persona games
How embarrassing.
>>
>>387165394
Damn you reminded me of Imagine. Think with the popularity of SMT again now with all the persona and remakes we get another crack at it?
>>
File: Miyako_as_Human.jpg (28KB, 200x393px) Image search: [Google]
Miyako_as_Human.jpg
28KB, 200x393px
>>387195786
Most of the time the thread is usually bickering about which is better but this happened to be a thread where we can come together and enjoy both games and discuss them.
It's nice
>>
File: Airi happy.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Airi happy.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>387195786

I only casually browse /SMTG/ and it seems DeSu is generally cool among them until someone starts going full persona retard. Even waifu posting is tolerated because DeSu waifus at least have shit to talk about beyond sniff
>>
>>387196004
eventually with games like after time passes all thats left are the true diehard fans and that make for a much better thread than not even trying shitposter or false flaggers. I mean of you look above there was a heated debate about which boss was harder in 1 vs 2 and it was mostly civil and hit actual points and arguments. /v/ at its best.
>>
>>387195908
>Didn't really care for Io in the original
>Come to like her a lot after playing Record Breaker
Weird.
Her death is still the worst by far though.
>>
>>387158516
How good is the strategy aspect in these games, as in the movement and unit placement?
>>
>>387196212
dragonstream'd
a lot better than keita's falling down stairs kek
>>
>>387196212
>Her death is still the worst by far though.

Seriously what the fuck even was that?! I know it's harder to get her killed than it is to save her but holy fuck. She's the sweetest thing and they have her violently convulse, vomit up her organs and then explode? The death clip just had her not waking up.
>>
>>387196175
Yeh, I'm enjoying it. Good thread. When /v/ has a good thread, it's really good despite how crappy so much of the other threads are.
>>387196212
It's so brutal for a character that's generally portrayed as gentle and kind. Screaming in pain and puking out your guts as you explode from the inside is an awful way to die.
>>
>>387196305

Id say solid. You really learn to make use of movement skills, what enemies ranges are and weakness exploitation. Though a lot of the real strategy comes from before the fight even starts
>>
>>387196446
>When /v/ has a good thread, it's really good despite how crappy so much of the other threads are.
nighttime /v/ plus niche games equals good threads
>>
As I nostalgia about this game I'm reminded of the Lillith secret boss battle.

I remember my main party had reflect phys but one of the brainwashed civs always came to them and multistriked themselves to death failing the mission. It was truly the most annoying part. I forgot how I eventually got through that, probably rushing lilith somehow. How did you guys remember that battle and how it went?
>>
>>387196305
in first playthroughs pretty decent. got to watch enemy ranges and potential ranges through like them using wilder speeds to snipe your dying unit.

in NG+ though its lol
>>
>>387196514
Super comfy right now with this DeSu thread and the 3DS thread.
>>
>>387196305
The first game is mostly "hit it until it dies" but there are several fights in 2 where you really need to use racial skills effectively to do well.
>>
>>387196051
I used to browse /smtg/ pretty frequently and DeSu2 wasn't exactly well-regarded.
>>387196004
It's probably because of >>387196175 and because DeSu games have never been that big to begin with.
>>
>>387196581
oh forgot to add I think it was either multistrike or rage soul'd double attack with pierce so ONLY refl phys would save you from him but if you use refl phys then he dies and you fail. like what the fuck?
>>
>>387184409
I like how they are so similar that pre-release for some time I actually thought it was a cameo.
>>
I hate neutral endings which pretty much solves everything and makes everyone happy.

Neutral endings should showcase how independence is costly.
>>
>>387196004
I like both DeSu too, Survivor definetly is my favorite SMT spinoff series, both have strong points in their own right and both deserve to be enjoyed individually.
>>
File: mako2.png (307KB, 476x733px) Image search: [Google]
mako2.png
307KB, 476x733px
>>387184864
>Letting Makoto die
>>
>>387158516
>posting the worst Devil Survivor

They may as well have called it Persona Record Breaker.
>>
you know overall it was the tone that got me with the anime. The game didn't pull any punches but the anime was so bloody moody that it was hard to take serious. Especially when they want us to not laugh at a scene where he actually has the bunny hood up.
>>
>>387197504
Yes
I hope that they return to it someday.
>>
>>387192537
Fume > Otome > Hinako > the rest
Al > Jungo > the rest
>>
File: 1478137931570.png (260KB, 506x458px) Image search: [Google]
1478137931570.png
260KB, 506x458px
Reminder that Demon King and protector of humanity is the one and only true path
>>
I sold off my 3DS a while ago. Should I settle for regular DeSu2 since I can emulate or use the DS in my closet, or wait for Citra to be able to run RB well?

I guess I COULD rebuy a 2DS or something.
>>
>>387197870
Play Desu Overclocked and ignore Persona Survivor
>>
>>387197870

Well you'd miss out on the Triangle arc. The 2DS XL will be out soon enough you could get htat
>>
>>387197852
I want him as king of the demons and bunny as administrator of existence to fight
>>387197870
Record Breaker adds an entire second story to it, it's worth playing. Same goes for Overclocked, it adds extra days for the endings.
>>
>>387195403
Her whole origin will never not be funny to me
>Yamato was so fucking gay for Bunny that the Will of the Universe thought he was a girl when doing a reset
>>
File: crash dance.gif (333KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
crash dance.gif
333KB, 150x150px
>>387198069
>to DANCE fight
>>
>>387197963
>>387198069
I played Overclocked. I don't remember if Record Breaker was out when I sold my shit off, but I kinda forgot it existed anyways.

I did play the original DeSu2 to about the 50% point so I wanted to finish it.
>>
Lucifer in OC is Demi-fiend levels of bullshit.

At least you can cheese Alice.
>>
>>387197963
>>387197579
There's always that one fag.
>>387197457
Same. The original Psyduck ending and SJ's neutral ending are probably my favorite SMT routes exactly because of that.
I also like how OC sort ignored Haru's ending by not giving it an 8th day.
>>
>>387198426
What would a Haru 8th day even be?
>>
>>387198253
Abel with 1 (One) skill, holy dance
Bunny with one (1) skill, multistrike
Abel is running a speed and magic build and bunny is running a speed and phys build
no passives
no race skills
they're max level
final destination
>>387198358
Then it's probably still worth a go, it's decently meaty for the second campaign, although it's missing a "tutorial" day so it's a bit shorter.
>>
>>387197545
I always forget she's younger than Otome.
>>
>>387198426

I was always bummed Haru wasn't a proper playable character
>>
>>387198506
Something about conflicts between civilians persisting after Babel leaving? Exploring the impact of humans becoming aware of the existence of demons and gods would be a neat idea.
>>
>>387199190
>can't fix her harmonizer and recruit her
It hurts.
>>
fuck, i was planning on beating strange journey before playing desu 2 but fucking tiamat is impossible. i guess i'm already in the mood for some trpg again.
>>
>>387200118
Why are you playing SJ when a remake is coming out soon.
>>
>>387174985
Frosty gets a special cutscene where he thanks you for letting hi come along, promises to spread love to all demons, then disappears.
>>
>>387200169
because i'm poor third-world trash. i could barely afford a used ds.
>>
>>387177219
Wasn't it proven that stats do not matter for the Beldr fight, just raw level?
>>
File: Io.jpg (226KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Io.jpg
226KB, 800x800px
Io
>>
i don't play these games but they have god tier art style
>>
File: 1484701451964.jpg (76KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484701451964.jpg
76KB, 320x240px
>>387200620
Fumi
>>
>>387200620
we need more desu memes

anyone have the sexy gaze one?
>>
>>387200118
>but fucking tiamat is impossible
Something you do triggers her to heal but I don't remember what. Get demons who reflect that skill she uses.
>>
RAAAAIIINBOOOOWWW
>>
>>387200620
>Operation Box was her idea
>She does it again in Triangulum
Cute
>>
>>387200590
yep. devil's fudge is level dependant. you can have a magic MC or a physical one but as long as the level is the same they will deal the same amount of damage.
>>
File: thrust day.jpg (31KB, 302x274px) Image search: [Google]
thrust day.jpg
31KB, 302x274px
>>387200709

be gentle, Sweet Fumi
>>
>>387200892
it can crit and skills that guarantee phys crits still effect it.
>>
>>387200590
Yes.
But a focused build will help the MC smash his way through to Beldr anyway.
>>
I finished Atsuro's route a little while back. I have no fucking motivation to move on to the next ending because it's literally just going to be me shredding through encounters for most of it. Halp.
>>
>>387202151

is this yur first time on NG+? Because there's a certain joy to be had shredding earlier parts of the game with over leveled demons
>>
>>387202151
You blow through everything pretty quickly on NG+. The more you beat the game the faster it gets because you get a bigger stockpile of god demons each time.
>>
>>387202302
>flight/dragon
>fly near boss and snipe annihilate it on first turn
kek
>>
>>387189851
Foomy
>>
File: fumis.jpg (638KB, 734x1052px) Image search: [Google]
fumis.jpg
638KB, 734x1052px
>>387203776

goddamn
>>
>>387202151
But that's the best part
>>
>>387200709
Something about the interface feels really comfy.
>>
>>387184437
Horee fuck the balls on this guy.
>>
File: Ronaldo1.png (183KB, 460x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ronaldo1.png
183KB, 460x640px
>>387205535

No one can say Ronny doesn't have stones

>Hey, Bunny. Why don't you help me murder the nice woman who's done nothing but look after you with genuine kindness and concern for your well being.

>HOLY FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO! WHY WON'T YOU HELP ME FIGHT YOUR FRIEND! HOTSUIN! RARARARA
>>
>>387206032
I can't fathom anyone choosing to side with Ronaldo there.
He doesn't even hold it against you later if you don't because he even says he was going a "little" crazy there.
>>
File: 1432705173340.jpg (282KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1432705173340.jpg
282KB, 800x800px
>>387199185
Mako is 26, Otome is 24. Otome is still the surrogate big sis.
>>
I LOVE FUMI
>>
>>
File: desu23dstheme.jpg (67KB, 800x459px) Image search: [Google]
desu23dstheme.jpg
67KB, 800x459px
>>387194182
Also I didn't mean to get into a tangent about Beldr before and be an ass, sorry, I get too invested in these things. I did enjoy it anyway for what it's worth and you're right that about the Tris.
>>
>>387204641
THAT'S NOT HOW NIPPLES WORK, JAPAN
LEARN HOW NIPPLES AND BREASTS WORK PLEASE
>>
>>387206927

Makoto spaghetting everywhere will never not be fun
>>
>>387207353
I WANT TO CUMI IN FUMI!
>>
Io is the cutest thing
>>
>>387206927
Best scene
>>
File: io box 2.jpg (74KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
io box 2.jpg
74KB, 512x512px
>>387208921

Io is for hugs not exploding from the inside out in a shower of gore
>>
The final battle on Triangulum was the hypest shit.
>>
File: 1478908031197.jpg (29KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
1478908031197.jpg
29KB, 650x365px
>>387191349
>It was exactly how I'd imagined she'd sound in my head - tired and bored

I thought the same. I think everyone did the same. I mean, she does look bored all the time.
>>
>>387209161

Overall the voice cast was a lot stronger this time. Io's took a bit of getting used to, but there was nothing close to Midori's and I say that as a Midori fan.
>>
>>387210364
DeSu2:RB was the gold standard for dubs for me for a while.
>>
>>387210364
RB they took their sweet time with as opposed to OC aiming for simultaneous US release, so it better be.
>>
>>387210364
It was fitting voices. Fumi's VA should do more bored girls
>>
File: RfQS2ZL.jpg (131KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RfQS2ZL.jpg
131KB, 845x1200px
>>387196212
>>387196369
>>387196446
W-what? am I missing something? Io can die?
Since she is a main character and dying/having a death video essentially removes her from the story I though it couldn't happen
>>
File: 1494988792741--.png (642KB, 528x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1494988792741--.png
642KB, 528x1456px
Oh man zipped down Amane does things to me.
>>
File: io hero 2.jpg (180KB, 957x629px) Image search: [Google]
io hero 2.jpg
180KB, 957x629px
>>387212723
>Io can die?

After Lugh if you don't have her to Fate level 3 and do the event Io's resolve after she awakens the dragon stream she will literally convulse in the heroes arms, vomit up all her blood and then explode.
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.