[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shits about to flop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

shits about to flop
>>
>>387155012
why do you think so?
its going to be awesome
>>
>Kingdom Hearts anything
>flopping
>>
>Press X to win: the series
>>
>>387155012
Its not osakashit, so I'll buy it.
>>
>>387155213
ebin meme
>>
>>387155213
>X
>not circle
Fuck off, Xehanort
>>
I want to kill myself because it's just gonna be birth by sleep two and it's gonna suck
>>
>>387155351
Have you actually played it as an adult, I loved it when i was 13 but at 27 I can see it's shit.
>>
>>387155012
Here's your (You)
>>
File: 12311245323213.webm (2MB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
12311245323213.webm
2MB, 1800x1350px
>>387155012

Unless they put Frozen world on KH3, it will flop hard.
>>
>>387155012
>kh
>flopping
if they can make a bunch of mediocre handheld and still keep the series alive, it ain't dying
>>
>>387156212
Great I can't wait for my ice themed keyblade and ice summon olaf and snowball fight minigame

Garbage
>>
>>387156083
the only thing that gets worse with age is the plot, you notice the gameplay is even better than you remember with age, since you can actually utilize the more complex aspects of it
>>
>>387155012
>About to
Most of us will be dead when it actually comes out
>>
>>387156212
Frozen World is such a given it's not funny
>>
>>387155213
Maybe if you play on casual mode. Critical is like a completely different thing. Like Disney Dark Souls without stamina.
>>
>>387156327
Like what, actually using magic? It's quicker to mash X
>>
>>387155126
All the mobile games not BBS.
Good try kid heh
>>
great thread
>>
Kingdom Hearts 2 puts most modern action games to shame.

KH1 not so much, the movement and attacks are clunky and its too easy to spam heal, KH2 fixed these issues.

CoM is a love it or hate it type deal, one side will never be able to convince the other they're wrong.

BBS is quite disappointing compared to KH2 thanks to the command deck system which they brought forward to DDD for god knows what reason.

DDD was ok but the command deck system still sucks and flow motion while original is easy to abuse making combat too easy, lets hope KH3 fixes this somehow if it uses flow motion in the same way.

Didn't play RE:Coded or 358/2 days but they're pretty lackluster from what I've seen/heard, the cinematics in the collections are enjoyable, particulary 358/2 days.

0.2 Fragmentary Passage was good, not as good as KH2 but a decent beta for KH3.

KHχ sucks but the cinematic in 2.8 remix was alright.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.