[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total War: Warhammer II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: alexjones'nightmare.png (325KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
alexjones'nightmare.png
325KB, 590x332px
CA and GW's obvious vicious and shitty DLC and release structure aside, who here is still HYPED as fuck to play some lizard people or some rat men?
>>
They should have called it an expansion and made the Mega campaign at release.
>>
reddit already ruined it with "lol ratmen HERESY XDD" memes

If you play anything other than High Elves you are objectively gay.
>>
>>387153195
I completely agree but they pretty much botch all of their launches and decisions so it's not like I'm surprised.
>>
>>387153078
>aside from these obvious dealbreakers, who wants to be a good goyim?
>>
What happened to total war?

Empire is so unrealistic, buggy, boring and has horrible graphics. Rome 2 is just boring.

Attila was the last fun one for me and it wasn't even that fun
>>
File: asur-High-Elves-1457681.png (364KB, 1139x645px) Image search: [Google]
asur-High-Elves-1457681.png
364KB, 1139x645px
>>387153374
Ah, my fellow asur of refined taste.
>>
>>387153078
>Plays Skaven
Literally subhuman scum
>Plays Lizardmen
You're kinda weird, but okay
>Plays Dark Elves
Fucking edgelord
>Plays High Elves
Gloriously patrician tastes for the truly superior being... Or you like to look down on others while thinking you're something special. You're not
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1823x890px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1823x890px
>>387153374
>>387153902
>>387154784
>>
high elves are for fucking faggots.
>>
>>387154784
>>Plays High Elves
More like you are a fag, dwarves or bust
>>
>>387153374
thats ironic
>>
>>387155240
>>387155720
Oh we're doing more? Okay then!

>Dwarves
Meme race. You're probably an unironic frogposter
>Vampires
You respect a solid bad guy with a bit of nuance to them. That said, you're also a faggit with high ideas about himself
>Empire
You're either boring as fuck or a cool bro
>Chaos
Unimaginative 12-year-old wanting to play the bad guys
>Orcs and Goblins
You have a neckbeard. Admit it.
>Bretonnia
You have a 60% chance of either being a brony and/or owning a fedora. If not, you're a total bro
>Beastmen
You're just an asshole
>Wood Elves
You're an even worse faggot than the High Elves and that's saying something. That or you like keeping other people on their toes while being infuriatingly likable.

Anyone I've missed?
>>
>>387156019
Norsca just came out I guess
Lets just call them edgy neckbeards that probably listen to too much metal
>>
>>387156019
Norsca
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.