[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Part V Roy Confirmed!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: F13.jpg (21KB, 287x228px) Image search: [Google]
F13.jpg
21KB, 287x228px
Part V Roy Confirmed!
>>
Got a link?
>>
Didn't the creators of this game banned a bunch of people for no real reason?
>>
>>387149206
no, they were found harassing players, people came forward
>>
>its another reskin of part 3
>>
Space station level and Uber Jason when
>>
>>387149206
Pretty much, yeah. People are afraid of playing online because the dev's pussy friends will get you banned for no reason if they feel like they just didn't like you playing the game.
>>
>>387149206
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3mI0Ic8n-M
>>
will they ever fix the glitch in packanack?
>>
>>387147641
Aside from probably being the fastest runner what else can they really give him?
He should have the worst morph and shift but he'll just seem like a 2 clone.
>>
>>387151334
I bet his strengths will be Speed, traps, and stalk. Stalk needs to be godly for this guy.

Weaknesses has to be Morph, shift, and grip.
>>
>>387151048
Why bother fixing glitches when you can just permanently brand your playerbase cheaters on their Steam profile and ban them?
>>
>>387149206
>>387152041

It was one dude making a stink on reddit, are you on reddit so much you got tricked by this hoax?
>>
>>387149942
>>387152626

>literal Gunmedia shills on /v/
>>
>>387149942
>>387152041

>0.01$ has been deposited in your Gunmedia account
>>
>>387147641
Link?
>>
>>387153042
>>387153112
Gun to cheap to finish a game, why would they spend money on a shill when the controversy sells and most of tumblr and twitter comes out of the fucking wood work to defend them.

Also your data was sold already by your jap owner when moot sold them to a corporation.

>>387153150
You will have to dig it out of his ass that is where he pulled it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.