[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a hard game to play that's not Dark Souls. Pic unrelated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: WHERES THE LAMB SAUCE.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
WHERES THE LAMB SAUCE.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Give me a hard game to play that's not Dark Souls. Pic unrelated.
>>
Almost every game if you give yourself enough of a handicap
>>
>>387144449
Demon's Souls
>>
Have you tried monhun games? It's the same idea but learning a bosses moveset doesn't become useless information stored in your head after 10 minutes.
>>
>>387144449
Hotline Miami.
>>
>>387144449
Basically anything NES (without emulation, of course, so no save states etc.).
>>
File: arma-3-cover.jpg (116KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
arma-3-cover.jpg
116KB, 848x1200px
>>387144449
Here you go, chef!
>>
>>387144702
I actually have yes, though desu the only one I did was Generations. Maybe I could try solo hunting more, a solo Alatreon or something would surely be fun to try and do

>>387144829
I guess I could try to beat White Tyson again, only savestates I used on my initial run was before fights and so I could fight White Tyson repeatedly without needing to enter the code each time
>>
>>387144449
System Shock 1 on the highest difficulty and no help from walkthroughs
>>
File: main_06.png (63KB, 377x192px) Image search: [Google]
main_06.png
63KB, 377x192px
>>
>>387144449
crash bandicoot :^)
>>
sakybasu no tatakai
>>
Rogue Legacy because it's shit
Crypt of the negrodancer because i can't beat
>>
Try La Mulana
It doesn't get talked about here often because it's genuinely difficult. Not in terms of execution, but you'll get lost and confused and drop the game a few hours in like 95% of people. If you play with a pen and paper to make notes, put the clues together and explore you'll enjoy one of the best game experiences out there. You feel like an archaeologist exploring ruins. You decipher clues, and the lore actually ties directly into solving the area's puzzles. If you ever played Dark Souls and liked the way the story was delivered, you'll love La Mulana. It's too hard for a lot of people though, and requires patience. If you play without guides you'll get stuck for a couple of days at a time at certain points.
>>
Dodonpachi Daioujou
>>
File: 1476099809316.jpg (516KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1476099809316.jpg
516KB, 1000x563px
Exanima, campaign mode
it's a physics based dueling type game where movement and momentum and different armor and weapons and all of that matters. There's an arena practice mode to get you up to grips on the combat, but beating the actual game is HARD. It's very high-risk, you die very easily and once you do, it's all over. You start out with shit equipment, and some environments require a torch because they're pitch black, but holding a torch means you can't use a shield, not to mention that switching out between armor/weapons you haven't pre-equipped takes a long time and can't be done in combat
>>
>>387145932
Exanima's cool. You can do interesting stuff like drop a chair on your head, and balance it in such a way that the legs stick out from your chest. It works as an armor piece, and lets you run at enemies and topple them over. You can also do it with ladders. The physics system really lets you play around and have fun. Flip a bucket and use it as head armor if you want.
>>
Crash bandicoot n sane trilogy is basically the dark souls of platformers :^)
>>
>>387146169
If I wanted hard platforming levels I'd look for Super Mario Maker levels or Mario World romhacks
>>
>>387145137
le millenom grill

>>387144449
pretty much every roguelike (true roguelike, not trash like Isaac/FTL) or bullet hell shmup
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.