[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most fun memory you have with vidya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0619.jpg (58KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0619.jpg
58KB, 576x1024px
What's the most fun memory you have with vidya?
>>
File: comfy.gif (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.gif
2MB, 800x600px
>>387135347
Playing Yoshi's Island with my mother when I was young, playing the original Witcher game for a week straight in obsession, staying up all night playing Dota 2 with my mates when the game first released, the works.
>>
>>387135347
my long-term memory is shit unless something jogs it but I'd probably say playing Star Fox 64 as a kid. I also put a lot of time into Toy Story 2 for PSX
>>
>>387135514
COMFY XDD PPPP KEK hhaaha!
>>
Only thing I remember is playing Unreal for the first time. My PC wasn't that good so I didn't really get to experience how fucking great it looked at first. I wouldn't call it fun as much as I'd call it enraptured or whatever, especially the music, good god the music.
>>
File: 1501393195662.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501393195662.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>play dota
>finally get my rank up to autistically to 5500 MMR
>queue for game
>get Fear on my team (for non ass-faggots players he won the world championship 3 years ago and is in the top 10 earnings of all esports players of all time)
>he plays offlane and I play safelane carry
>win the game with ease
>we both are stomping about equally hard
>game ends
>he says the only thing he's said all game on voicechat "gg you played well jugg"
>mfw

I'll never be a video game pro but for that one moment I was
>>
>>387135347
Beating FChamp at mvc3. Rode that high for a while.
>>
File: mb2.jpg (459KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mb2.jpg
459KB, 1280x720px
>>387135347
I know it's pleb tier but my laptop is shit so it can't run things after 2005.
>movie battles 2
>playing as imperials on deathstar map
>rebels in falcon ramp, currently hacking door
>I throw a fire grenade in there, and just as the text for rebel victory appears on screen, I kill the guy inside the falcon with my flames and the text changes to imperial victory.
Felt good.
>>
File: thumbs_up.jpg (29KB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_up.jpg
29KB, 400x326px
>>387135829
This recent? I haven't played Dota 2 since 2014, and I don't keep up with the e-sports anymore, but I heard that he finally won an International. I'm incredibly happy for him.
>>
File: tumblr_or3dkzwgKq1qa9vwco1_1280.png (213KB, 683x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or3dkzwgKq1qa9vwco1_1280.png
213KB, 683x1000px
>Living with a guy who has asperger's
>He's watching me play Silent Hill 2
>He keeps coming up with insane solutions to puzzles
>Stuff like counting all of a certain letter in a note and then multiplying it
>Seeing certain words in notes and then trying to figure out there significance to a puzzle
>I'm leaving the hospital
>Pyramid Head starts chasing me
>We both start panicking and laughing as I get away
>>
File: orcocdonut.jpg (325KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
orcocdonut.jpg
325KB, 566x800px
>>387136375
Why would you live with an aspy by choice?
>>
>>387137094

Tha't slike asking if he's wihtou
>>
Spent last summer playing ark and becoming alpha when the center map dropped with a premise group I met online. The politics, the espionage, the big war to take down our only rival. I miss you guys ARK STATE TROOPERS 4 LYFE
>>
>>387137094
Not him but I was a friend with aspie and I didn't know until he told me.
>>
>>387136249
He won TI5 this year was TI7

The game I played with him was this year tho
>>
>>387137094

You're right. I should have told the landlord to not let him move in.

He was a good guy. He never anything but pleasant and helpful.
>>
>>387135829
cringe
>>
>>387137785
Fuck you for taking advantage of him.
>>
>>387138078

I think you might be a bit confused.
>>
Playing Tribes 2 and getting lucky.
Like 500 meters mid-air disc shot on the enemy flag carrier. I'll never forget that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.