[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Castlevania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

What went wrong with HoD?
It almost feels like I'm playing a cheap Chinese bootleg.
>>
File: castlevania.jpg (157KB, 896x723px) Image search: [Google]
castlevania.jpg
157KB, 896x723px
>>
it was the perfect storm

released early in GBA's life
failed to improve on circle
circle wasnt that great to begin with
they didn't get the audio right
the level and character design also wasn't that great

its the worst of the 6/7 but still worth playing if you enjoy the genre

it still has some amazing unique tunes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zsV113dfnI
>>
>>387134987
I like juste's theme the most
>>
>>387134704
It's my favorite Castlevania game.
>>
>>387134704
Juste is the most /fa/ Belmont
>>
File: Richter.Belmont.full.295102.jpg (410KB, 924x1368px) Image search: [Google]
Richter.Belmont.full.295102.jpg
410KB, 924x1368px
>>387135381
>>
>waaaaaaaah why doesn't this game use the horrid GBA soundchip

What did Gen Z mean by this? The game sounds fine.
>>
>>387136204
Nope
>>
Truly lives up to the name JUSTe Belmont
>>
>>387134704
It reused too many assets that ended up looking like shit scaled down. Front and back dashing was great and so was the whole spell book system. I wish Juste was added to Harmony.
>>
File: LeonB.jpg (881KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
LeonB.jpg
881KB, 1200x1600px
>>387136320
>>
File: JUST FUCK MY BLOODLINE UP.jpg (184KB, 707x718px) Image search: [Google]
JUST FUCK MY BLOODLINE UP.jpg
184KB, 707x718px
>>387136429
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcd3LhT72tE

I enjoyed it, but it was too easy to accidentally sequence break and fuck up your save file and the bosses tend to suck massively
>>
It's what Igarashi is capable of without a veteran team and other, better director guiding the game.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.