[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love Billy! What mobile games does /v/ play?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5419.png (703KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5419.png
703KB, 960x640px
I love Billy! What mobile games does /v/ play?
>>
>>387132658
>"Lets try to make all the characters cute!"
>Proceed to give them all super simplistic stick figure tier faces comprised of 2 dots and a line, making them all look boring and unfuckable

good job retards
>>
>>387132658
>implying anyone on this board knows who billy is or what happystreet is
I play that game daily, also I play dawn of titans which I thought would've been p2w how garbage and that the trailer was lying. Turns out you can do everything in the trailer and the game is fun as fuck. Literally only pvp kingdom building game I enjoy
>>
>mobile """""games"""""
>>
>>387132821
>waaah devs arent stroking my mentally challenged furfag fetish waaaah

kys, pronto
>>
>>387132959
not until you stop fucking shilling your trash
>>
>>387132821
>unfuckable
Say that after you get a cowboy girl in cutoffs and a bikini top, or putting a girl in swimsuit trunks with no top at all.

Also, if anyone wants to add me, my username is dovecoon At least I think it is, that's the name I use for everything and can't seem to find where it says it to double check I'm having a helluva time finding blue crystals for some reason.
>>
>>387132821
What do you expect from a company that makes shitty mobile games called fucking "Happy Street"? Of course the art is garbage.
>>
>>387133028
You mean Polly? Pic related is my town
>>
>>387132658
Why does fox have a raccoon tail?
>>
File: IMG_0299.png (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0299.png
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>387133415
Shit I forgot it
>>
>>387132658
I̛̛̻̪̮̼̬̐̌ͧ̇̇̐ͬ͊̐ͤ͊̄̈ͪͯ̇̀̚s̷̜̯̜̹̫̹̮̺̓̓̏͋ͨͭ̓ͮ̂ͧͤ͐͠͡ ̩̙̜̟̣͂ͩ̉̆̿̊ͨ̍ͨ͆̈́̌͌ͭ̔́͘͟t̢̨̜̱̬̦̤̬́̓̑̊ͮͨh̷̝̗̗̠̘͚͎̳̟̱̮͚̆ͮ̍͟î̢͇̝͇͕͉̬̼̯͔̤̩͓̘͋͂̀̀͘ͅͅs̖̺̥͎̒ͪ͐̒̊̾̆̇̚̚͘͝ ̴̛̛̱͎͙͈͉̘̰̜̰͌̍̿ͪ̔ͪ͒ͮ̐̾́̕ĝ̛̳͕͉͖͇̼͕͙̤̖̼̦͇̬̗̀͂ͬͯ͐̓͊̄ͦ̊͌ͯ͟͞a̶̶̢̺̦͓̞̱̩̱͍̱͓̔ͤ̾ͫ͐̐̊̏̾̂̈́͗̑̑͒m̧̛̻͈̝̮̜̣͉̟͎̮͊͂̄͛̋̒̒̌͟͡ę̰̬̖̳̙̦̥̪̫̪̱̳͔̈̈͂̌̒̒́͐ͣ̈͢ ̶̢͍͖̗̜͔͎͕͔̳͈̑̍̓͊̽͜ͅg̴̫̦̯̞̯̖̖͈͇̰̪̫̻͐ͪ͒͆ͫ̓̀ő̷̥̬̪̣͍͚̳͔͂̓̃͂ͧͪͤ͆̏ͤ̄ͣ̑ͨ͊̎͜o̺̹̦͓̐ͣ́̽̄͌́͝͠͝͞ḋ̨̻̠͖̭͕̝̯͉͓͔̥̣̥̙̯̂͒̐̄ͧ͋̓͛̑ͭ̌̿̀͢͢ͅ?̷̸̬̮̜̞̖̓͌̌̓̄̌͋ͫ́̂ͪ̎̔ͧͣͦ̓͋̀̚ͅ
>>
File: Char_General_Body_F_x08FF.png (1KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
Char_General_Body_F_x08FF.png
1KB, 64x64px
>>387133645
Not really. It's a pretty standard shitty mobile game, but I like it while I'm at work. The premium currency is pretty easy to get and the characters are cute.

>>387133547
Yeah, that's her. And I haven't gotten it yet, but according to the wiki, there's a literal cutoff shorts/bikini top combo possible for standard villagers.

I still haven't decided if I want to make a cowboy and indians or medieval themed town a priority for my premium currency.
>>
I play duel links.....a lot of duel links
>>
>>387133807
Meh it's piss easy to save up currency since we can watch unlimited ads (some people say they max out at 20 but that was years ago it prob changed or it's a region thing) also there's isn't really enough cowboy Indian or medieval buildings to make a decent sized town.
>>
>>387133007
>he believes i shill for mobile games
>he doesent think his pathetic existence of being a furfag crying about not having his autistic fetish pandered to is enough to ridicule

eh lo el
>>
The characters and art looked fuckin awful in the alpha phase
>>
So let's talk about some other mobile games too. Anything fun out there or are they all idle game garbage?
>>
>>387135249
Wow, that does look pretty awful, yeah. Very glad they changed it, and not just because I'm a furfag.
>>
>>387136296
Dawn of titans like I mentioned before. It's ""similar"" to one of those kingdom building games that focus on pvp and have you building a castle with armies like game of war BUT instead of being like shitty game of war or the other dime a dozen p2w castle games, dawn of titan does everything right.
>can FULLY control all your unites like total war
>a player having an objectively stronger army doesn't mean they win, it's up to you to manage your troops,meaning that weak players can still raid stronger ones if they're good enough
>game has good graphics
>non of the (2 hours to march to player x) bullshit
>your kingdom isn't some static image, you can freely move buildings around to your liking and they even have little animated people walking around doing their business making your kingdom feel alive
>piss easy to not get raided by other players
>starting units are objectively the best in game with others being side grades
>still p2w but doesn't feel too heavy on it and it's mostly down to player skill

Inb4 shill
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.