[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when this game was fucking saved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: no_mans_sky-3323497.jpg (57KB, 580x636px) Image search: [Google]
no_mans_sky-3323497.jpg
57KB, 580x636px
Where were you when this game was fucking saved
>>
on my computer, I clicked save then refunded the game 'cause it's shit.
>>
In the middle of building bases and doing missions. The update completely broke the mission (build a base then talk to overseer, the construction terminal was not at the base but it wouldnt let me build another one), which affected the main questline and I couldn't progress. I had 90 hours of progress with a nice freighter, loads of units, a really cool ship, and maxed out inventory. At least restarting is kinda fun
>>
>>387131076
I was too occupied playing actually good games
>>
>>387131076
No idea, can't see into alternate realities where shit games turned out feature complete and fun.
>>
>>387131076
not falling for marketer lies
>>
>>387131307
that is not a location my nigga
>>
>>387131076

Stockholm syndrome: The Game
>>
reading a troll thread
>>
>>387131361
fine.

At my PC not falling for marketer lies
>>
File: 1478260701622.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1478260701622.png
371KB, 832x868px
>mfw normie fell for the saved meme
>NMS is selling again
>>
>>387131418
No that would be Star Citizen
>>
I am boggled by the people saying NMS is saved or even better than it was. I'm one of those weirdos who enjoyed the vanilla game, but with this new patch here's the problems I'm encountering:

- Any building you (accidentally) scan will create an oversized, low-resolution PERMANENT waymark on your screen. This waymark will be visible no matter where you go in the universe, which means eventually you'll have 50+ waymarks covering your entire screen blocking everything.

- The inventory upgrades don't work anymore

- The new main quest is bugged and cannot be completed

- All of the question mark waypoints are bugged and stay up forever, so it's now impossible to determine whether you have already discovered a location

The deluge of good reviews genuinely confuses me. I'm going to assume that it's just a bunch of completely new players who bought the game at its current discount and are pleased with the 1 hour they've played of it.
>>
>actually added quests and the game no longer looks like playdoh
>wow why are people enjoying this wtf
it's still too fucking expensive though
>>
>>387131497
>waste tenbux on the meme
>at least now i can shitpost with conviction
>>
Is the game still 90% mining resources to power your gear to mine resources with and 10% actual exploration?
>>
>>387131180
I actually did too. If other games like terraria did updates like this people would have forgotten about it long ago.
>>
>>387131307
/thread
>>
Leftist dev team, still shit
>>
>>387131076
I got so fucking bored during the first days, no amounts of mods could make this game good.
>>
>>387133378
>they have a different political view so fuck them
u are dumb anon
>>
>>387131194
>90 hrs
>Nu-Male Sky

Troll
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.