[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOOooouuh.... ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Professor.jpg (10KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Professor.jpg
10KB, 210x240px
NOOooouuh.... ?
>>
File: tumblr_o1dzsstiG81uansmpo1_500.png (267KB, 432x404px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1dzsstiG81uansmpo1_500.png
267KB, 432x404px
will we ever see a spyro comeback like crash
>>
Spyro, much like Crash, was never good.
>>
>>387131370
spyro never felt tight though and is pretty buggy.
>>
>>387131445
The hell are you talking about
>>387131401
Kill yourself
>>
File: gtfo.jpg (16KB, 211x162px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.jpg
16KB, 211x162px
>>387131401
>>
Did the Professor appear in Spyro 3? I swear he created Agent 9 or something but it's been so long.
>>
>>387133241
he appeared with elora in a cutscene near the end of the game
>>
>>387133314
he was also in the agent 9 stages
>>
>>387132026
crash improved its controls over the years, spyros always sucked. crash has one "bug" and a few exploits, spyro is so bug ridden and exploitable only speed runners enjoy it
>>
fuckin Tom Kenny man
>>
>>387131401
>>387131445

kill yourself
>>
>>387130291
Spyro the Dragon was best game in the series.
>somewhat challenging
>no hover which trivialized gliding
>fucking Tree Tops
>best soundtrack
>best level design which punished mistakes
>lack of retarded minigames
>smug Spyro
>surprisingly comfy atmosphere
Spyro 2 is casual babby shit compared to it, not to mention it introduced backtracking with skills. I am halfway through Spyro 2 after finishing first one and I don't have as much fun as before.
>>
1 > 2 =3

The atmosphere in 1 is unparalleled and doesn't have any bullshit minigames or weaker playstyles you're forced to slog through. It's pure.

But all are great games.
>>
>>387134142
Spyro 1 and 2 were amazing.
Spyro 2 had a better plot and more interesting levels with each having their own story. Sure backtracking wasn't always good but it gave it more replayability.
It was a bit more casual yeah but it was still amazing.
3 on the other hand was ruined by all those shitty minigames and different characters like sgt byrd who controlled like fucking ass.
>>
>>387134142
>>387134189
Every game in the original trilogy is exactly like the preceding one, but with more stuff added, and absolutely nothing lost.
Spyro 2 = Spyro 1, but with more varied level and gameplay.
Spyro 3 = Spyro 2, but with more and bigger levels and way more varied gameplay.
It's mathematically not possible for 2 to be worse than 1 or better than 3, just like it's not possible for x+1 to be less than x.
You can like 1 better than 2 or 3, but the only reality is that 1 < 2 < 3 and that's an objective fact.
>>
>>387135278
It's not purely mathematical, that's stupid and way too objective. I can use a standard freshly installed web browser OR I can use my fucking grandma's web browser with about a dozen add-ons and toolbars.

You tell me which provides the best user experience.

Hint: It's the one with the least amount of bullshit.
>>
>>387135278
3 loses about 20 points for that fight against the submarine alone.
>>
>>387134660
>3 on the other hand was ruined by all those shitty minigames. and different characters like sgt byrd who controlled like fucking ass.
Nothing was ruined because the basic gameplay is still there, minigames and characters take nothing away and only add to the whole. More variety > less variety and always will.
Also, some of the minigames (like the skateboard) were god-tier and Sgt Byrd was awesome.
>>
>shitro
>good
Nostalgia is strong in this one.
>>
>>387135278
By your logic Skyrim must be one of the best games ever, when vanilla content can take up 200 hours.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.