[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now tell me /v/, why do you hate Nintendo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: _20170814_141115.jpg (62KB, 1024x398px) Image search: [Google]
_20170814_141115.jpg
62KB, 1024x398px
Now tell me /v/, why do you hate Nintendo?
>>
>>387130126
wow a rich ching chong took 50 million dollars less but still has 50 million wow he's gonna starve
>>
File: iwata_and_reggie[1].jpg (89KB, 840x595px) Image search: [Google]
iwata_and_reggie[1].jpg
89KB, 840x595px
What happened?
>>
The jews at Nintendo can't take a true financial hit because they have the Pokemon cashcow
>>
File: 358.jpg (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
358.jpg
1MB, 1920x1440px
>>387130126
No grimdark Mario for adults.
>>
File: 1446842712196.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1446842712196.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>Paid online
>Shit servers
>Gimmick casual focus instead of a traditional home console
>Amiibos and locked content
>No third party support
>Very little decent new IP
>Bored of Zelda/Mario etc.being 90% of the line up
>>
I dont hate Nintendo i've just gone back to not caring about them not long after i bought my wii-u
>>
>>387130126
>>387130270
Iwata got killed by yakuza for not being a greedy jew.

Also why do i hate Nintendo? Well.
>Amiibo
>Shitty DLC for Zelda that should be free content.
>Creating false scarcity for their products to increase demand and elitism.
>Selling old games for full fucking price when other companies would give these for free.
>Pays for shilling reviews.
>Greedy porting everything to Switch (even 6 year old Skyrim) because it has no games but fucking forget about any their game being ported to any platform other than their own.
>>
>>387131092
>Pays for shilling reviews.
Source
>>
>>387130126
Nintendo =/= iwata
>>
>>387131092
>>Amiibo
nothing wrong

>>Shitty DLC for Zelda that should be free content.
entitled

>>Creating false scarcity for their products to increase demand and elitism.
I see, you are sour Switch is doing good

>>Selling old games for full fucking price when other companies would give these for free.
t. hue hue

>>Pays for shilling reviews.
no source

>>Greedy porting everything to Switch (even 6 year old Skyrim) because it has no games but fucking forget about any their game being ported to any platform other than their own.
where are smash port, Bayonetta port, Star Fox Port, Captain Toad port, Hyrule Warriors port??
>>
>>387130126
I really like Nintendo and their games, but I hate their business practices and the fact they no longer cater to me.
Their backwards business policies scare away third party and limit their hardware with gimmicks. I want to play their games on better hardware but they always fall back in that department.

The most heinous offense is that they don't cater to me anymore. I'm not asking them to make everysingle game I want, but they are obviously too kid focused nowadays. I'm a grown man,I don't need little action figures in my room, it's hard enough to get girls in there. Some of their games are just so childish it's like really nigga. How bout we take Kirby and make him out of yarn, or take Mario and make him look like a plastic Mcdonald's toy. Even better, lets add the rabbids to the game.
>>
>>387131123
Not him, but when the information for Rabbids and Mario came out, there was literally a section titled "convince media and gamers" and then oddly right when the game was revealed at E3 there was a million shill threads on /v/ saying "well it doesnn't look THAT bad" or "wow now I actually want this game"
>>
>>387131809
>>>Creating false scarcity for their products to increase demand and elitism.
>I see, you are sour Switch is doing good
I don't know how you could even defend this
Aren't you pro Switch, if they got their shit together they could be selling a lot more Switches.
They also do this artifcial scarcity shit with their other products. It might've been nice to own an NES or SNES classic just for the novelty of having a retro plug and play, but of course they make supplies super limited. As if that isn't a fuck you. Even with amiibo, they lock content behind them, then they only produce a limited quantity and they become difficult to find. That's not fucking fair.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.