[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Light vidya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Shinji11.jpg (51KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji11.jpg
51KB, 1024x768px
Honestly I'm pretty burned with vidya, it has been a long time since I played anything. Any rec on a nice game that I can mindlessly play to entertain myself for a couple weeks or so? Would be even better if I could play it without mouse since most of the time I'm lying on my bed with the laptop. Last thing I was hooked on was FTL, thinking about something like Hotline Miami or Undertale.
>>
Summer, the season where many /v/irgins get burnt out from vidya games. Just stay strong and wait till Fall comes. That's when the flame shall rekindle.
>>
Doesn't have to be indie, I tried to play The Sims 2 but the load screens were too fucking much, fucking shitty optimization of a game. Also thought of trying Civ5 since I never played a Civ but it looks pretty tedious and or hard, I don't know if I can get comfy with it.
>>
File: 1474570541542.jpg (82KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1474570541542.jpg
82KB, 438x503px
Hotline miami is my favorite game of all time, though if youre paying attention to the story, its confusing as fuck . I recommend if your going to play it, play the first one, then second, first one again, and second again in order to understand everything. Though if your playing for just gameplay it doesnt matter
>>
>>387128513
Already played it senpai, I meant I'm looking for something similar. Btw played it for the music and the gameplay turned out super sweet, great game.
>>
File: 1501657631413.jpg (38KB, 480x652px) Image search: [Google]
1501657631413.jpg
38KB, 480x652px
>>387128036
Risk of Rain. It's been my "fuck it, I just wanna kill time" game since it came out. Although I prefer having a controller, I did play it with just my keyboard for a while.

Stardew Valley is also a good choice if you're looking for something laid back and indie. It's basically Harvest Moon with a few tweaks.

Baring that, there's always shit like Pokémon or Animal Crossing, or more casual Nintendo games like that. Or hell, maybe just take a break from vidya. Catch up on some reading or TV. Couldn't hurt and if it bores you, you might find a renewed interest in games.
>>
look into roguelites, they're gameplay heavy each run starts new so you never have to worry about dropping a game mid playthrough.
>>
I really like Banished for when I feel that way, or any older nintendo game that isnt a SNES rpg
>>
>>387129291
I played Rogue Legacy but didn't really like it. Also really disliked Binding of Isaac. The most roguelike-like thing that I play is FTL I guess.
>>
Overwatch is actually pretty good if you just want mindless fun
>>
>>387129196
Already took a break from vidya, just really want to play something but don't know what, can't explain it properly. I'll try Risk of Rain.
>>387129382
I'm on a town right now and the internet conexion is really bad, can't play anything online.
>>
By the way anyone tried Cemu 1.9? I was hyped for the new Zelda but I didn't want to play it with constant crashed. Does it run smoothly?
>>
>>387129914
I wish I had access to 1.9, I can't run it with a stable fps on any of the 1.8 versions with every help possible. I got i5 6600K at 4,1 and a GTX 780 Ti but I just can't get it to work properly.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.