[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is a shit fucking game you guys are autists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1497832527939.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497832527939.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
this is a shit fucking game
you guys are autists
>>
The series works better on a portable device.
>>
File: 1343010410638.jpg (49KB, 286x418px) Image search: [Google]
1343010410638.jpg
49KB, 286x418px
>>387127975
>Buy this game when it came out because gaming magazines made it sound cool
>Sisters walk in think it's cute
>Start playing with them
>They make their own houses
>Watch them talk to other animals and have fun
>We have 2 villages going and having fun on both towns
>Sisters send me and each other letters with gifts
>All around fun
>We become fans of the whole series
To this day, I think one sister thinks the Gamecube is only for Animal Crossing and she still plays it
>>
>>387127975
Go back to playing cowadooty then.
>>
>>387128392
go back to 2011 with that retarded insult
>>
It's the best Animal Crossing because the villagers can be fucking dicks.
>>
That's because the game isn't about fucking.
>>
>>387127975
ok?
>>
>>387127975
sorry you have no soul pal
>>
I miss being a kid and looking forward to coming home and hanging around in my village ;_;
>>
>>387128025
I really hate how the village became much smaller when it went on portables.
Since then you only have like ten villagers in your village. (you have maximum 15 villagers in GC) despite the fact the variety of villagers hugely increased.
Do people really not mind playing on tiny villages?
>>
>>387127975
Sorry you can't cope when the game doesn't hold your hand telling you what to do all the time and you can't make your own fun and explore a new world on your own.
>>
>>387127975
you should be talking to the characters and enjoying the world, not trying to 100% it ASAP you idiot
>>
I played WW and NL before trying GC because of how much praise it gets. It's probably the worst AC game in the series and everyone who likes it is a nostalgic faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.