[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2142 revive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Oribital strike.webm (3MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Oribital strike.webm
3MB, 700x394px
Anyone else playing this? Been on it every day for weeks now. Feels damn good to play again. Webm not mine.
>>
File: 2142 driftin'.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
2142 driftin'.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>387127957
>>
>>387128472
Most pointless WEBM I've ever seen.

>>387127957
And no, game aged like milk and it's dead.
>>
File: 1476168769396.webm (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1476168769396.webm
2MB, 768x432px
>>387128539
>game aged like milk
How so?
>and it's dead.
Constant 50+ player games every day.
>>
It was good for it's time but now I want a 2143, for now if I want to play battlefield I'd rather play battlefield 3, I've been spoiled too much by new games and replaying 2142 is boring especially since even with low ping the connection sucks, sometimes you get teleported back and the titan is always laggy.
>>
>>387129476
>and the titan is always laggy.
When did you last play? I recall reading a ton of shit about "moving the titan causes the game to slow down severely" which I find is simply not true.
>>
how do you use the LMG on the support class?

firing gives away your position, but you need to prefire to hit anything
>>
People still play it?

I tried it when they first launched the 2142 servers but I figured it would be dead if I tried it again
>>
>>387127957
two days have been enough to remember how dogshit old battlefield games are.
new ones at least work properly, if uninspired
>>
>>387131098
What's wrong with 2142?
>>387131047
EU titan 24/7 gets 50+ players every day. U.S. mixed server gets peaks all day but dies in the evening.
>>387130570
If you have to take down some fuck who just came into view 10-20 meters away, hit crouch instead of prone, aim down the sight and then fire. When you have moments to breathe, then you should go prone.
>>
>>387131281
>What's wrong with 2142?
same thing thats wrong with bf2
vehicles too strong
infantry gameplay too broken
balancer is shit so its one sided stomps 90% of the time
netcode is hot garbage you cant rely to kill anyone
general jank and horrible feeling movement\shooting
>>
>>387131367
>vehicles too strong
It's a team game, man. How are you trying to take down vehicles? I solo'd a tank and walker (not at the same time) an hour ago.
>infantry gameplay too broken
How?
>balancer is shit so its one sided stomps 90% of the time
I played three neck and neck matches in a row my last session.
>netcode is hot garbage you cant rely to kill anyone
I'm regularly top 15 so I dunno about that.
>general jank and horrible feeling movement\shooting
Not the LMG that's for sure.
>>
>>387131907
im not gonna read your post and im gonna save you some time
i dont like the game, and most people agree with me
you like it, by all means go play
>>
>>387132152
If you can't back up your shit then why reply at all? Is it that you just suck and the people who agree with you do, too?
>>
>>387132310
you asked my opinion i gave it to you
i'm don't need to prove anything
>>
File: Jodie.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Jodie.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>387132392
Alright bye babe.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.