[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: jill_valentine.png (911KB, 1024x2048px) Image search: [Google]
jill_valentine.png
911KB, 1024x2048px
>Zombie apocalypse
>Tube top and mini skirt

Why is Jill so lewd in RE3?
>>
>>387127107
She was undercover as a prostitute.

Use your head you moron!
>>
>>387127107
It's just what she was wearing when SHTF. It was a pretty common look in the mid-late 90s.
>>
what's lewd about a tube top
are you a muslim who can't control his sexual urges?
>>
>>387127107
>Tube top
>Lewd
You need to be 18+ to post here
>>
>>387129278
>>387129373
She obviously should fight in burka anons.
>>
I find it weird she never puts on that sweater on even when she's running around at night and being constantly grabbed by zombies. Also her outfit has no pockets so where is she keeping all them items? Don't reply to me with a vagina joke you dipshit's!
>>
>>387129821
She's using the sweater as a pouch to store items.
>>
>>387127107
she was getting to leave raccoon city.
>>
>>387130185
That doesn't make sense, they'd just fall out of the bottom. Or if the sweater was folded over, the kind of items she carries would be too heavy for it to stay on her waist. They really should've just given her a couple fanny packs, the design would look pretty much the same.
>>
>>387130359
Are we talking about the same series? Even when she's in full tactical gear, there's no way she can carry a shotgun, shotgun shells, a grenade launcher, grenade rounds, and still have space for four other items.
>>
File: Vulcanlog-MGSV-Venom-Snake-004.jpg (62KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Vulcanlog-MGSV-Venom-Snake-004.jpg
62KB, 640x800px
>>387130443
Yeah but they could have at least tried to sell it.
>>
>>387129821
In her boots and cleavage.
>>
>>387127107
Was she undercover as whore
>>
>>387129821
In her roastie puss
>>
>>387128813
She was doing a good... job
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.