[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just started this on Hard and got brutally ass raped. Is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I just started this on Hard and got brutally ass raped. Is it meant to be this dependent on RNG? Am I a pussy?
>>
Are you familiar with the series?

If not then just play normal you fagface. It offers enoughchallenge already. They specifically mention hard mode is for those seeking the thrill of death.
>>
>>387124302
Yeah. A lot of SMT and other Atlus RPGs are like this. Your survival in the early game is a matter entirely of RNG, and in the late game you become overpowered and just plough through everything effortlessly.
>>
>>387124407
This
Hard more is intended for NG+
And honestly not being able to flee when encounters are as frequent as they are leads to the game being twice as long as it should be, as well as making you overlevelled for bosses from mid-game onwards, it wasn't thought out well. Also, store prices being tripled just compounds the problem, since you can't earn macca except through battles, which also give xp.
>>
pm'd you the fix ;)
>>
>>387124568
What does NG+ give you?
>>
When will they put this on the ps4 via ps2 classics?
>>
>>387124732
Nothing, you just get to keep your compendium
You start on normal, and get the chance to switch up the difficulty for your second run.
Difficulty levels in SMT games are always there purely to challenge yourself.
>>
on hard mode you should expect to get oneshot a lot in the beginning
play on normal, it should be challenging enough if you, you know, had to make this thread.
>>
>>387124732
It has pretty shit NG+ bonuses. You can meet Izanagi and Izanami, and they tell you that they were the ones who created the current world with their Reason. They grant you one more turn.
>>
I kind of prefer it when games don't have difficulty settings and are just challenging all around.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.