[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck was her problem ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: buddy.png (2KB, 158x150px) Image search: [Google]
buddy.png
2KB, 158x150px
what the fuck was her problem ?
>>
daddy issues
>>
File: 1453155369229.jpg (51KB, 735x553px) Image search: [Google]
1453155369229.jpg
51KB, 735x553px
>>
File: lisa.png (340KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
lisa.png
340KB, 785x757px
>>387123672
calculate the number of times she's been raped and add the times she's taken joy and that should answer your question
>>
>>387123672
just a shit person. just like lisa.
>>
File: lisa.jpg (22KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
lisa.jpg
22KB, 184x184px
>>387123867
how was lisa a shit person anyway

I never got that
>>
>>387124007
an example is when she coerced buzzo into skinning animals alive. marty fucked with her a lot, but being a victim doesn't make you default into being a good person.
>>
>>387124174
>an example is when she coerced buzzo into skinning animals alive

I played Lisa to the end but I feel like I missed a huge amount of it.
>>
>>387123672
Being constantly doped up on weapons-grade narcotic steroids and living in a world where every other person wants to rape you to death and the only way to stop them is to kill your way to the top of the pecking order has a negative effect on one's mental stability, who knew.
>>
>>387124382
Here's the skinny

>Lisa gets fucked up by Marty
>Bernard starts coming around, trying to help her, be her friend
to quote: Buzzo tried to have good times with Lisa, but her definition of "Good Times" was different.
>Forces him to get his parents' buzzsaw and torture small animals with it
>Tells him that he doesn't love her if he won't cut her face up with it
>Kills herself and blames Brad, leading Buzzo to think that all of her problems were his fault

The entire point is that Lisa's a terrible person who had terrible things happen to her, but it doesn't change the fact that her actions made everything a lot worse.
>>
>>387124515

When does all of this come up? I need to play it again. I have a serious mental block on what happened.
>>
>>387124664
Pretty sure that the buzzsaw part was either the joyless ending or Pain Mode ending.
>>
>>387123672
Stuck with a bunch of ugly old men. What else?
>>
>>387124706

Thanks.
>>
>>387123672

I feel like spending your entire life living in an underground cave with no TV or internet or phone or school or anything will drive you crazy eventually. Factor in the people trying to rape her, getting her eye scratched out and in my case some stranger cutting off your nipple, being exposed to constant violence, killing innocent people at a young age, and mutating drug use and you get a person who does some crazy shit.

Even factoring all of the reasons she's definitely not sane in, her plan does make sense, though it's a bit extreme. It's either live her entire life in hiding or kill everyone who can seriously threaten her, I seriously don't see a third option. She can try to find a small group of gay guys to live with but that would be impossible to find, even if she did find that, if one of them has a tongue slip she will wake up in the middle of the night with a knife to her throat with a gang of violent killers gangbanging her and keeping her prisoner indefinitely.
>>
>>387123672
Almost her whole life was shit + being a teenager making her not pay attention to those few happy moments or understand that Brad really did what he did because he wanted the best for her
>>
>>387124873
well she was related to the most powerful warlord in the land

doesn't that count for anything ?
>>
Fuck. Is it worth using Tiger man? I like him but his and Brads simultaneous withdrawals are fucking me up.
>>
>>387125367
didn't use him for that exact reason, Joy addicts aren't worth it imo
>>
>>387123672
i never get to beat this game.
i'm stucked in progress walking around no idea what to do, or where to go.
I can't grind in this game because i can't just fight some monsters, earn some gold, then sleep in inn and repeat.
I can't get pass some area because the character die so fast and can't deal much damage either.
i really want to play this game, but once i remembered that i cant progress, i dont bother to play it again.
>>
>>387125367
You never really get enough Joy to support more than one party member, and none of the Joy Addicts really pull their weight like Brad can.

Even when I was doing Brad Joyless I didn't bother with the Joy Boys. Fly on Joy is a fucking pain train, at least.

>>387125587
>I can't grind in this game because i can't just fight some monsters, earn some gold, then sleep in inn and repeat.
That's like the best part. It's an insanely balanced game, there's no fucking about.

Anyway status effects are absolutely OP.
>>
>>387124382
Did you skip The Joyful completely?
>>
>>387125367
Tiger Man is garbage, but I'm pretty sure you can finish the game with any kind of party.
>>
>>387125587
>I can't grind in this game because i can't just fight some monsters, earn some gold, then sleep in inn and repeat.
Did you only play for 10 minutes or what? There's a dark cave in literally the first crossroads, where you can have random encounters with decent rewards.
>>
File: 1475388639864.png (196KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475388639864.png
196KB, 800x800px
Buddy is cute. CUTE!
>>
>>387125367
Here's a tip for Brad. Fireball still does good damage even if he's in withdrawal, so just spam that
>>
>>387125738
Not him but I couldn't get into it

>Painful was about getting lots of fucked up guys in your party and dealing with the potential loss of them with shit like Joy Mutant insta kills. You have to deal with the consequences of using Joy
>Joyful gives you no fucking party members, you basically only spam the strongest attack you have for Buddy, joy mutants can't instakill, and there is no consequence to using Joy. In fact it's your primary healing item and what you'll be using most of the time
>>
>>387123672
Brad forced her to kill, and he did it for good intentions because she's going to defend herself from this sex starved world at some point.
>>
>>387125835
i had played longer than that, i passed the dark cave u mentioned, saw a potato bitch wife guy, but i have no idea where to go, nor where am i.
>>
>>387127009
Just check the walkthrough on Steam if you're not sure what to do next
>>
Where do you get the sail? I think I have everything else for the raft.
>>
>>387127615
search the water
>>
>>387125965
fuck off
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.